Haha DUDE why didn't people in the past just fucking love science?!

Haha DUDE why didn't people in the past just fucking love science?!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559244/r
strawpoll.me/14566716/r
statisticbrain.com/iq-estimates-by-intended-college-major/
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1dvvw0/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

post top tier tyson cringe

Does NDT have an IQ greater than the average of Veeky Forums?

makes u tink

Doubt it, the Veeky Forums average is 130-140.

Maybe the non-shiposting group. The shitposters are easily in the 100-110 range.

That's probably higher than NDT.

>Veeky Forums average is 130-140

I don't think so. Anything above 120 is already rare as fuck. You just can't find people on that level easily.

>be black guy
>realize educated liberal white people have irrational guilt
>pretend to be "le science man"
>white people clap because by support a black scientist they are simultaneously virtueing signaling their intelligence ("I fucking love science dude") and their lack of racism ("I don't see color bro, we're all equal")
>rake in money from clueless white people

Source:
>strawpoll.me/14559244/r
It isn't too strange, considering Veeky Forums is mostly made up of physics and mathematics undergraduates and graduates.
See here:
>strawpoll.me/14566716/r

>All those edits
God i hate that website
Just post your fucking content, dont make 80 edits thanking everybody

You said average though, not mode.

It's not rare in stem.. the average stem student is 115+ (according gov census things i've read not sure if thats self reported)
the average stem student who is still interested enough in science to shitpost and argue about it on a chinese forum, I don't think it's a stretch to consider that 120 isn't out of the ordinary here.

Think about the amount of people right now sitting in bars watching basketball foaming at the mouth for some pussy instead of reading some textbook or arguing about climate change for fun.

Its less rare in stem. Its still rare, but its less rare

statisticbrain.com/iq-estimates-by-intended-college-major/

It's a stretch to consider the average IQ on this board isn't 130+

from
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1dvvw0/?context=3

Was based Sagan as much a pompous dick as tyson?

Why would people lie on the internet of all places?

the only reason you're not as fucking genius god level intelligence as Niel DeGrape Tennison is because you don't watch Rick and Morty. Step up your game Veeky Forums.

lol

>biology is a science
I love this meme

duuuurrr helo. wehr kin i tak this supr speshul strawpoll? i m gona write down 130% iq!

>believing what people say in the IQ threads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Carl Sagan died and it took awhile for Isaac Arthur to start up his futurist youtube series.