Are there any good books on the dangers of marriage and men going their own way (MGTOW)?

Are there any good books on the dangers of marriage and men going their own way (MGTOW)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to your facebook page, turd.

shit balls
scrotum

>It's not that I'm completely undesirable, I just CHOOSE not to be with anyone! Yeah, that's right! Keep your shitty grapes!

What's wrong with that? If women want to opt out of you, you should be able to opt out of them.

>projecting this blatantly

MGTOW is the equivalent of a bratty kid taking the ball home, except he's playing by himself.

mgtow is just for dudes who never got to accepting that women are more valuable in reproductive means and are thus desired/effort is put in to wooing them
who cares

>women are more valuable in reproductive means
Stop perpetuating this nonsensical meme. It has no legitimate standing in a world where there is no issue relating to the necessity of reproduction.

420 guy portrays the horrors of marriage pretty well.

I agree with the basic principles of this movement but I'd never include myself in it, I'm an average looking independent man but most these people are sour neckbeards who are just incapable of understanding society even at a surface level.

More males sucked into MGTOW makes the country weaker, but the mate market more elastic. I wish they'd get their act together.
Of course there is a reproductive drive that informs a value framework, that's just a part of being male or female, if in different ways. The guy you responded to doesn't really present the idea well, but you're fucking lost right now.

Except this metaphor makes no sense. That whole saying predicates on the idea of the kid taking the ball home because he wants special rules/treatment, or is sore at losing a fair engagement.

MGTOW, regardless of if one agrees with the concept, is an idea based around being a kid who takes his ball home because if he passes the ball to another kid, the receiver will run off with it, and then force the kid to pay them every month with a possibility of little to no interaction with the ball.

Under that mindset, the kid with the ball would think anyone that actually passes their ball around is fucking retarded.

MGTOW is pathetic

MGTOW is part of the Frankfurt's School's master plan to promote Marxist critical theory.

If you ever hear a beta tell you they don't want to 'lose half their stuff to a woman' ask them what their networth is. shows you exactly how brainwashed they are.

MGTOW is just sour grapes.

MGTOW is literally the male version of feminism, how fucking disgusting

>The guy you responded to doesn't really present the idea well
Are you trying to imply that you presented it better? You didn't provide a convincing argument whatsoever. You essentially just said the same thing that he said.

The metaphor is dead on. MGTOW are specifically choosing not to play because they don't know and don't want to know how to flourish within the ruleset offered - specifically, entering into life bonds with women.

You have the freedom to silently opt out of any transaction. There's no need to attach yourself to some movement unless you have an unspoken motive.

Instead of being a redditarded MGHOW you can just abstain from actions that are predicated on gender roles
Don't go on traditional dates, don't go to singles bars, don't get married, etc.
You can still find sex and affection in other ways.
If you really care about breaking gender dogma you don't need a support group to stroke you off while you do it.

>breaking gender dogma
Why would you even want to do this? Exploring possibilities to your benefit, sure, but explicitly seeking to break the establishment? Fucking edgy, man.

Courtship and interpersonal relationships are already a negotiation. What is keeping you from the life you want besides your own petulance and inability?

>You have the freedom to silently opt out of any transaction.
You can't opt out of e.g. paying taxes. Well, you can, but the end result is imprisonment.

LOL

That's not projecting, senpai. Nice try tho.

MGTOW is fine as an idea but as a movement it's really embarrassing. It talks way too much about women than it should if it really didn't care about them.

Amen

>There's no need to attach yourself to some movement
it's a movement predicated on spreading the word about the pitfalls of socially constructed gender roles. it's necessary both as a tool to spread information and as a support group for many people who "opt-out" and feel alienated and by their peers

>There's no need to attach yourself to some movement

>if it really didn't care about them.
who said they don't? most mgtow never claim this

No but you can probably find some good stuff on reddit.

MGTOW is really sad

>Not paying taxes gets you free room and board, 3 square meals and the free time to get swole and read in the prison library
Stop paying your taxes

getting married in >2017 is even sadder

if your boss fires you then you yell "well I quit" you're being dishonest by saying you quit your job.
same deal. your can't opt. out of something if its not an option in the first place.

your boss didn't fire you, he expected you to work double with no raise and to sign a contract that will fuck you up once you part your ways

Unfortunately, I'm an American manlet. Not paying my taxes will get me raped by a pack of wild niggers. If I were a Norwegian citizen who had seen all he'd wanted to of the world, I would assuredly stop paying taxes.

This, normies fucking ruin everything.
If you identify with any group/ideology you are just getting into the same boat as a bunch of autistic normies that will tear the whole thing to the ground.

btw this is not lit, saging and reporting, why so many shit threads today?

this is a good point well made t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI