Accidentally sexually harassed a colleague

>accidentally sexually harassed a colleague
>my work at the university may be in jeopardy
It's not fair, Veeky Forums.

story time

Bet you're the guy who gave chocolates to his advisor lmao

>teacher tells me congratulations on graduation and goes for a pat on the back
>i'm Spanish and think she's going for a kiss on the cheek and react without thinking
at least i'm doing grad school somewhere else

"accidentally"

An accident can't be harrassment you moron.

Sorry to hear this, your life could be way worse though, many people never even got the chance to experience working at a university. Some people grow up poor in india who were just as capable and never got the chance you got.

Also, how did you accidentally sexually harass her?

I believe you because I've accidentally grabbed asses before and accidentally brushed my dick against asses even twice on the same girl. I know this is actually really possible even if people don't believe you.

Did you at least tell her the misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure most are aware of the fact that many other cultures use that kiss as a greeting, etc.

>Open vagina beautiful gurl.

show boob

Don't feel too bad. I once accidentally messaged my teacher on tinder not knowing it was her with a "want sum fuck" autistic sort of message.

You're a fucking retard if you couldn't defend yourself in this climate. If the woman is white, you should have shamed the fuck out of her for not being sensitive to your oppressed culture. It's downright disgusting, but it's far worse to destroy a kind, intelligent, and promising man's career over an honest mistake, and you have every right to defend yourself in this world gone mad.

I awkwardly said "i'm sorry, i thought..."
i'm not OP. OP works at the university, i'm a student.

>tfw spaniards are now opressed too and not white anymore.
lmao

That's literally nothing you autismo. Did you, I don't know, attempt to explain this to her. Or did you start sweating and clam up. Christ.

Oh that's right you're a limp dick academic.

I'm exactly that person
>wanted to give a gift to my adviser as a thank you
>had box of chocolates laying around that my mother gave me some months ago, still in date
>he finds it weird, stops responding to my emails
>two weeks later, start to get worried after anons start calling me autistic
>decide to go to his office to apologise, knew he was in
>knock on the door, no response so I walk in anyways
>he gets startled, stands up and walks to me as if to tell me to leave
>I get scared, trip on rug
>as I fall, hand falls on his crotch
>s-sorry
>book it out of there

Jezus Christ, it just hurts to look at. Is there something special about you?

Do the kevin spacey

Its a shame when you mean to do well and it doesn't work out. If I was the advisor I would have made sure to say thank you but rejected the gift since people shouldn't be punished for trying to be nice.

As for what you can do, you gotta just try to leave shit to thank you's and messages of appreciation. Some people don't like gifts especially not chocolates.

You're such an autism and this is coming from someone with diagnosed Asperger's, so what the fuck. How're you this comically autistic?

That's beautiful, user, truly.

It's because Ameritards can't seperate actual Iberian people from Hispanic people anymore, apparently.

>t. aggressive engineering faggot who full on molests all of his apprentices

bump

>boon

top kek it's that guy again. He's like the Jorge of Veeky Forums

Nice. Kinda weird that you matched on Tinder though.

This has to be a made up tale