When the sandwich artist handles your money and goes right into making your sandwich without washing her hands

>when the sandwich artist handles your money and goes right into making your sandwich without washing her hands

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2n6137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up

>sandwich "artist"

This doesn't happen they wear gloves

they make the sandwich first, and they wear gloves.

hey it's your money you dirty fuck
you keep it clean

>they take the money with the glove
>goes right into making your sandwich without changing it
It does fucking happens.

>fucking idiot
Says the weeaboo.

>having untreated AIDS
If you weren't already on death's doorstep this wouldn't be an issue.

user, people stick those coins in their ass. You really want that bacteria and residue on your food? It won't kill you but still it's unpleasant.

this is an anime discussion weebsite desu

Can sorta confirm. A few years ago, my cousin was bent over working on something and his ass crack was showing. I tossed a nickel at it and it stuck halfway in. He pulled the nickel out and threw it at me, it's probably still somewhere in that garage.

I routinely see people put money in their mouth while standing in line at a cash register to poke on their phone or readjust their dick by putting their hands in their pockets. I guess a lot of americans just don't give a shit about eating literal shit.

I seriously doubt people will wash their hands after each transaction, because they wouldn't have any skin left after a while. If there isn't a dedicated cashier and sandwitch.. ehm.. "artist" then prepare to ingest a varied collection of bacteria.

>don't give a shit about eating literal shit

No you wouldn't if you were eating at Subway to begin with

or course she's sandwich artist
she's got arts degree

Actually made me laugh

That's giving you a free immune system boost. People pay good money for smoothies that boost the immune system. You should be grateful.

Yes, free boost at the cost of a night violently vomiting into a toilet. An excellent bargain.

Then they get fired. Raise a stink and you'll get free shit.

But wait, you're too much of a passive aggressive pussy to do that so you just make a thread about it on an obscure Mongolian horse archery board.

t. sandwich artist manager

What is the proper way to complain? I assume screeching like an autist and swearing won't get you far.

>MORE MAYO, WHITE BOY???

...i'm assuming they put gloves on afterwards you germophobe

Ask to speak to the manager. Tell him what happened. Imply that you won't be coming back if that kind of behavior is accepted.

Manager will bend over backwards and start throwing free shit at you, then he'll go to the employee and tell them not to handle cash with gloves on.

Even if they change them before they touch food again, it doesn't look good.

Every Subway I've been to the cashier and the person making it are two different people

I worked in a sandwich shop and I had to take one glove off when handling customers and put a new one back on after. First few days it was hard to keep remembering but after that it was second nature. They were probably new or just forgot nbd

welcome to Veeky Forums?

>meanwhile, before I dig into fast food I never wash my hands after handling money

>"h-heh no thanks... I don't really like mayo..."
>secretly did want it
>goes home and adds the extra mayo without them knowing

gb2 /a/

>when the sandwich jester puts a whoopie cushion inside your sandwich

>doesn't keep hand sanitizer in his car

dailymotion.com/video/x2n6137

it's true, distributing ass pennies gives you power over other people

When I worked fast food I basically never washed my hands unless I touched something sticky or I touched something that would dye other things if I touched them. Or if a health official was watching.

I know I was jsut being lazy, but seriously the amount of times "need" to wash your hands according to the food safety guidelines is fucking absurd, half a shift would be spent washing hands and changing gloves. You'd get fuck all done and have your flesh worn down to the bone.

how new?

>order burger
>tell them no ketchup because I don't want them thinking I'm a pleb
>take it home and put store bought ketchup on it instead of the gourmet restaurant quality stuff I could have had

eh, it's fine

Underrated post

Your mom is not a snadwich artist op.in fact no one is.

Do you throw your money in the toilet you unclean motherfucker?

How often do you catch a cold?

I had paid for a burger and bitch that made it held a cigar and a bun in same hand while cutting it in half. Just walked out casualy, fuck that shit

>washing dishes
>customer comes to counter
>wash hands
>go and take their order
>they pay
>give them their change
>go wash hands
>they ask for bathroom key
>give it to them
>go wash hands
>get a good 5 seconds of prep in
>they come back
>give back the key
>put it away
>go wash hands

I must wash my hands at least 100 times a day when I am at work. Maybe I will count tomorrow and report back if I remember.

Do it. Let us know the final count

Sounds like you at least care about sanitation. Thank you user for taking the time to wash.

For anyone who complains it "hurts their hands", discuss it with your boss and find a soap that won't irritate you. Most of those soaps at job sites are industrial strength and the normal person needs something more delicate and mild.

This. I've never been to a subway that takes the money first.

Quizno's? Blimpies? Jersey Mike's? A random local mom and pop deli? There's a lot of places that operate different from Subway.

>at costco
>loading up on the free samples
>MOTHERFUCKING BACON SAMPLE
>shits gonna be ready momentarily
>person working the sample cart handles some cooked bacon
>changes her gloves
>handles some raw bacon
>she really didn't need to change her gloves there but whatever
>doesn't change her gloves when she goes back to the cooked bacon
>she starts handing out samples
>eat one anyways because my constitution renders me nearly immune to illness

Fuck yea free bacon

and I dont go to any of those shithole because subway is the best

Subway is the McDonald's of "delis".

Quiznos used to be awesome but I haven't seen one in over five years.

not saying much you pretentious fart smelling fag because mcdonalds is amazing

>washing dishes then washing hands
>not just dipping your hands in sani water then rinsing
y

Moral of the story: buy your own deli meat and make your own food.

upvoted