Restaurant food is overpriced garbage for fat slobs served by trashy people...

Restaurant food is overpriced garbage for fat slobs served by trashy people. None of it can compare to the simplicity and tastiness of a five minute meal with real ingredients.

Pic related $1 for two plates with a homegrown tomato about the same you tip on your Starbucks ashtray brew

"wifey material"

>Frozen french bread pizza with jalapenos on top
>Calling other people trashy

0/10 OP

You're not allowed to eat off paper plates and call other people trashy

Are you paperphobic?

this paper pattern user is a well known shitposter

You just indicted 83% of Walmart shoppers

Why use paper plates? If you're that hard up a single plate is like 2 bucks from anywhere and you can reuse it forever. Get a plastic one if you're clumsy.

It better not be to throw them out because fuck washing dishes.

Stouffers pizza bread I love those things

Washing dishes is more harmful to the environment you know with the water, energy and soap than a five cent plate

>garbage for fat slobs
>Posts a frozen zapiekanka

No it isn't, it takes a lot of water to make paper plates plus paper mills cause pollution, and they arent recyclable.

Plating up for round 2 if that's your only argument

Thats not even a paper plate so why u calling me out?

Don't always need soap, and energy????, nice one bro.
If you care about the environment you'd just reuse the same paper plate and rinse with water. Five cent plate needs to be cut, processed, dyed, packaged and shipped. Then you bin it, so it's getting hauled from there, multiple times a year.

It's wasteful, lazy, costs more (moot point) and you're making excuses for being a slob and helping destroy the planet a little faster. Do you leave lights on in your house too because it "takes more power to turn them back on" as well?

Just own it, say "yeah I cbf washing, lol" instead of pretending like you are some saint .

dude you really like tomatoes

They look homegrown or "organic", probably got a full season of growth instead of picked early.

No idea why he isn't putting them on the pizzas

dont be mad that some people can afford better food than you

You need to salt and 4 pepper those tomatoes but otherwise it looks good. These idiots are teenagers. They don't know food from dog shit.

Growing your own food is a simple pleasure. I do it inside of a city of 400k.

I don't think they are organic because organic tomatoes tend to come with a lot of juice which makes the tomatoes look a bit squashy but look at that solid texture and lack of juice, it's definitely not organic.