My first time creating a brain expanding meme, let me know what you guys think

My first time creating a brain expanding meme, let me know what you guys think.

I think you should probably reevaluate your life.

No thanks. I like to live with morals which I can justify and they are never mistaken.

You're right about that being the supreme trajectory, but as a meme it's too bloated to have any viral potential.

I'm Jewish and I regularly correct my girlfriend on points of Church doctrine and scriptural authority. Where does that place me?

Forgot to mention she's Catholic.

Believing in God, Believing in God and reading Christian literature...

Hell.

>justify
>muh dogma

I like the subtlety and impartiality of this meme. Was a great use of your time.

Don't forget reading the bible and, strictly speaking, preaching the bible

I mean because you clearly spend quite some time to produce a chart which has no value whatsoever solely to shitpost on a literature subsection of an anime board for autistic teens.

You're literally doing it... BACKWARDS. In every way possible.

Christians:"Atheists are so in your face and smug about their beliefs."

Also Christians:

e tu, brute

This is what terminal autism looks like. Seek help, my man.

That doesn't even make sense. Are you actually a bit touched or mentally challenged?

You bombed this meme harder than Kissinger did Cambodia.

If I made this meme the other way around, you would've praised me

touched in my private parts by an angle of G-d

don't you know that neoplatonism is the pinnacle of religious belief?

Okay, you're 14. It's time to fuck off. Site is 18+.

Wow, as OP I thought Veeky Forums would comprehend this meme better than /b/

well I'm a good nicean Christian so 3 = 1 therefore 14 = 42 so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you, cunt

I'm not him, but probably not. Were just emerging from a five year period of reactionary religious shitposting, in response to the year of reddit atheist shitposting in 2012. If you did it the other way, it'd still be stupid, but people would still be calling you a man-child fedora.

True. You can't win no matter how good you deliver your opinion.

Everyone understands it. It's retarded teenage babble. Not because it's about religion, but because it's pointless in the extreme. You should keep it to your kindergarten buddies.

I wouldn't praise a shitposter regardless of their religious beliefs. Your post is essentially this:

"Hi guys I'm a spectacular dickmuncher who likes to make overused and unoriginal one-sided memes on highly controversial topics to bait some replies because I need to consume some form of drama to distract me from my miserable existence."

No more like: "I'm a Christian, and I think the meme is funny so I decided to create this and post on Veeky Forums because I honestly thought you would all react intelligently and mature to it."

>I think the meme is funny
Not even an actual clinical retard would find it funny.
>thought you would all react intelligently and mature
What exact reaction did you expect to your 9gag maymay picture?

OP didn't deliver his opinion well, though. It wasn't funny, insightful, or origional. Stuff like this is spammed all the time.

The subject matter wasn't the weak spot, it was its stale and heavy handed delivery.

Oh Im sorry is the picture suppose to be funny in itself?

Why is it funny then? because it isn't true? Is that the joke?That Christianity doesn't make you smart?

Explain to me how this is suppose to be funny in itself and once you've done that tell me if you think this joke is original in anyway.

I thought Veeky Forums would have Christians

>morals [...] they are never mistaken
This is the epitome of Unsinn.
It doesn't mean anything.

It is a Christian board.

This.

Clearly not, because that's a long discussion. In short, my morals are Biblical.

Preaching the bible makes you a bible because all bible preachers are just parrots?

>Not reading the Qur'an

Good meme OP. I'd download and share it if it didn't have so many typos.

Where???

>extremely tiny brain: ready player one is good
>tiny brain: ready player one is bad
>normal brain: ready player one is an indicator of what art under capitalism must turn into
>glowy brain: ready player one is good for getting mouthbreathing vidya players to read something
>extremely glowy brain: ready player one is a satire of silicon valley tech culture's infantilization and lack of authentic ideas

>over 40 replies to this underage retardation

No its just that if your brain is filled with true bible, then you will end up preaching it if you're a true Christian.

Don't get it

arguements
existance
proove
peoples

Bible is from the same as the Torah and Qur'an, so should have put them in as well.

Thanks, I'll reupload

Nice

For anyone passing by, reupload

Thanks. I'll share it.

Do you kids still believe in the tooth fairy, too?

r8 my OC

this is nice autism spectrum disorder

wheres the bottom text from?

Not funny or interesting.
0 points my friend, try harder next time.

is this slobvenian mem

You're an unfunny piece of deluded shit. Go do something useful, cunt.

hahahahahahahah top kek

How do you justify morals? Lmao

These need be flipped

this is nice autism spectrum disorder