There are obvious physical differences between races...

There are obvious physical differences between races, but when you start to analyze mental differences you are labeled a racist.
Do intellectual differences exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22222219
researchgate.net/profile/Geoff_Chambers/publication/320180906_Philosophy_of_Race_versus_Population_Genetics_Round_3_An_online_discussion_paper/links/59d312624585150177f70d03/Philosophy-of-Race-versus-Population-Genetics-Round-3-An-online-discussion-paper.pdf
people-press.org/2005/05/10/part-3-demographics-lifestyle-and-news-consumption/
people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who knows?

yes
you're the proof dumbasses exist

Nice original thread OP. Never seen this one before. Thank you for your contribution to Veeky Forums. Now please, fuck off.

>when you start to analyze mental differences you are labeled a racist

That's because people only ever talk about IQ which is very centered on 1) what is quantifiable and 2) intellect. If you measured things like artistic or spiritual aptitude then Africans would have the advantage.

Race is the flat earth theory of biology. It has no science. Its like saying giraffes are racially split from horses becauee they have long necks. Its just crude.

So what do you suggest? Libtards won't let us make blacks a different species. Race is all we have.

Yes, all human intelligence is based on how mentally challenging the environment is. Thats why homo sapiens only got smarter when it left Africa since the ancestor of humans lived in Africa and the ancestor of that humans were right at home in Africa so it provided no mental challenges at all.

implications are that negroids are not capable of higher thought. the brain, just like the muscles and heart, can be toned to do different things. saying there is an intellectual difference between races is akin to saying there are body weight differences between races. everyone has the option to better themselves in whichever regard.

t. fourth-year chad

so europe had puzzles and witty brain teasers and only the africans who migrated got to try them out, i see.

No retard, the chances of starving to death are much higher in Eurasia than Africa, it would require higher intellect to minimize starvation. African human ancestors already knew how the megafauna worked and thus could hunt them easily, Eurasia is alien terrain and most of the animals are hard as piss to hunt compared to Africa.

>If you measured things like artistic or spiritual aptitude then Africans would have the advantage.
Ok then do it and show me evidence else I'm not buying it.

Veeky Forums has literally transformed into just race/IQ chat now.

There *are* very well confirmed intelligence differences between left-wingers and right-wingers. Right-wingers are considerably dumber and less educated. So I guess it's not surprising that they're stupid enough to keep bringing up a subject that just embarrasses them.

The poorest whites are still smarter than the richest blacks, why is that?

>Race has nothing to do with IQ
>Ameriggers have higher IQ than Africans

I got a 1500/2400 on the SAT. Tested for 138.

Your meme has been debunked.

The pertinent question is, why are *you* so stupid?

>my knowledge of pop-sci confirms my racist bias

Wow you totally owned me with your one example and name calling. Totally showed me up, I will never ever racist again.

not that guy but why did you put "you" between asterisks? are you retarded or something?

>t. rational skeptic

But are you the majority of black people? This is like saying white people are all geniuses because Tesla exists.

I'm not a fence sitter though.

You didn't answer the question. Why are *you* so stupid? Born dumb? Childhood accident? Bad drugs?

I never implied I was black.

>all races are identical and anyone who doesn't believe in something so stupid like this is hitler
found the jamal

Why is this thread still up

go get educated, nigger

are you a biologist? are you? no? so shut up

Try harder.

>Duh-hyuh... I don't understand so you must be retarded...
t. actual moron

Why are racists and right-wingers the least intelligent political group, Adolph? Brain damage? Played football without a helmet? Mom dropped you on your head? You don't know, you just are?

are you a geneticist? do you know this for a fact that they all reject it?

what would you know about biology jamal?

yeah. they don't even have HIV or turned themselves transgender. they are so stupid

This thread is funny cuz both sides are wrong. Population geneticists do think that races exist. However, /pol/tards uses the wrong evidences and libtard egalitarianists are just completely wrong.

Answer the question, Cletus... Why are racists overwhelmingly stupid?

well for starters I am a biologist

>biologist
>doesnt believe humans can be genetically classified into groups

Emotion over reason I see.

Because no smart person would be stupid enough to openly declare their racist beliefs unless they just wanted to lose their ability to be employed ever again. I could personally attest to this. I mean just look at what happened to James Watson. Your argument is an appeal to authority in disguise.

because they are mostly black

There's extensive scientific research indicating that right-wingers and racists are, in fact, significantly dumber than average.

"lower cognitive ability predicts greater prejudice through right-wing ideology and low intergroup contact"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22222219

If you want a nuanced scientific view on race. Start here:

researchgate.net/profile/Geoff_Chambers/publication/320180906_Philosophy_of_Race_versus_Population_Genetics_Round_3_An_online_discussion_paper/links/59d312624585150177f70d03/Philosophy-of-Race-versus-Population-Genetics-Round-3-An-online-discussion-paper.pdf

>he doesn't know the difference between genotype and phenotype

Not really. It's confirmed reality. Racists are literally stupid. You, for instance.

>genetics determines intelligence
>race doesnt

Are you retarded?

>ad hominems
typical white hating libtard

You misinterprets the conclusion and calls other people dumb. Classic liberal projection.

The conclusion states that if a person has lower cognitive AND minimal contact with outgroups, then the person turns out to be a racist. It's not solely because right wings are stupid.

>He doesn't know the difference between his ass and his elbow...

We also know that Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

For the greater good, America belongs to Amerindians.

Political views are nurture, not nature.

jeez man

>rasists are litraly stewpid so dat means your ar stoopid and rong to

>typical white hating libtard

"Liberals have the highest education level of any typology group. 49% are college graduates and 26% have some postgraduate education."
people-press.org/2005/05/10/part-3-demographics-lifestyle-and-news-consumption/

why do blacks have zero achievements in history, ever?

>Didn't read the paper...

we are discussing with literal idiots trying to validate their ideology throught science they can't understand, don't expect much

Look, the subject of this thread is whether if race has an impact on intelligence. You're discussing about the average intelligence of politcal parties. Which is a dishonest deflection from the subject matter. If you REALLY cared about the facts rather than political differences, start here:
>9359105

>uses a biased libtard journal for evidence rather than something based on science
unemployed peoples feelings do not constitute as science you poor libtard.
When are you going to learn?

You didn't read the paper, either.

How does nurture make one smarter? I guess I can teach a San Bushman to outwit you with "nurture" right?

Wow...fantastically stupid comment. I thought I was on /sci?

>data shows right wingers are stupider
>"no!"
Hmm...?

It's a scientific journal. So you're saying that science and intelligence are essentially liberal?

This is a science board if you dont think human intelligence is mostly genetic get the fuck out of here because that imply we are not animals.

>ignoring environment

>environment
Delusional nonsense, explain why humans can outwit chimps dumbass.

Science is about facts, that journal has zero facts.

Castrating yourself in the name of progress is essentially liberal though. Why don't you go grab a nailclipper and let us know when you're done.

>if you don't think that x term which isn't defined, and we don't how it works and its consequences, is y then get out!
Try again, brainlet.

>we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology
I'll spell this out really slowly for libtards.
1) If a child is stupid AND raised conserative, he turns out to be a racist
2) If a child is stupid AND raised liberal, he doesn't turn out to be a racist
3) If a child is smart AND raised conservative or liberal, then I don't know what the outcome is based on this study.

The study doesn't say that conseratives are stupid haha xd. It just means that stupid people are likely to follow their parents' ideology.

Why are lizards dumber than humans?

Why are monkeys dumber than humans?

Genetics thus humans being animals means most of our intelligence is genetic end of discussion. The existence OF THIS FUCKING BOARD PROVES INTELLIGENCE IS GENETIC.

>>environment
>Delusional nonsense
I'm out
there is so much stupidity I can handle

not really. how come ind rev occured in a white country then?

>still can't understand any actual logic
Your IQ can't be higher than 105. It isn't even worth trying to explain this to you further.

So could a human with microcephaly be smart by "nurture"?

>Science is about facts
Yep. Here are some more...

"Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans."
people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/

yup. mostly genetic. its obvious.

Are you implying the reason for the difference in intelligence between two species is the same as the reason for the difference in intelligence between two members of the same species you fucking brainlet?

>intelligence isnt genetics
>retard exist, smart people exist, geniuses exist

This board is really going feels over reals right now.

t. too stupid to understand the study

they are not going to say they support trump if they work in a uni cos the SJW's would make life hard for them, totally, unfairly but, they are really dodgy, so what can you do but lie to get by

>we are all the same intellectually!
>africans and abos have smaller brain volumes than us and underdeveloped frontal lobes

you're not a scientist, I doubt you've even completed highschool, you look absolutely foolish and once you get educated you will look back and cringe

>>africans and abos have smaller brain volumes than us and underdeveloped frontal lobes
Citation needed.

Do you actually think that every species has its own completely different genotype? You know that ALL living things have some degree of genetic overlap... Right? The important thing is the DIFFERENCES.

To rationalize your thought progress is to think that all humans have the exact same intelligence which is blatantly obviously untrue.

Feels over real.

Ok lets see something, how many of you deniers are jewish?

but more motor cortex, like the spear chucking abilities are higher

>ignores correlation
Face it, righties are stupider. Why is this so hard to get?

citation denied. cos nobody would publish it. maybe in 1888 or something but you would dis that

Jesus, get out of Veeky Forums, read a book, I recomend starting with Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia

>doesn't understand that mainstream understanding in population genetics is that races exist
>doesn't understand that IQ does actually correlate with the reality
>doesn't understand that negroids have lower iq on average

You can start by accepting the existence of race:

>x term which isn't defined, and we don't how it works and its consequences, is y
Try again, brainlet.

>To rationalize your thought progress is to think that all humans have the exact same intelligence which is blatantly obviously untrue.
I never implied that. What I did imply was that there was an obvious genetic reason as to why two members of different species would have different levels of intelligence, but not why two members of the same species would likewise have different levels of intelligence.

>have sloped foreheads constantly
>t..their frontal lobes are fine I swear
>hominid evolution literally shows our forehead sloping increasing in degree as time passes indicating that shows intelligence.

how come rightys have all the money then

>most scientists
Didn't even bother with sample sizes or selection criteria eh?

No wonder entries starting with "most scientists" is enough for libtards to believe in anything. Let me know when you go full progressive and slowly kill yourself like a real libtard.

? Ethnicity has nothing to do with this subject. I am Jewish and I fully accept the race realism. It's simply a question of accepting the atomic theory and the subsequent logic conclusion.

>no research: the post
Try again, brainlet.

Did you post that with a straight face? Your point is moot.

How many jews are in this thread?