Does anyone else eat their burgers with only the meat and bun? Or am I just autistic?

Does anyone else eat their burgers with only the meat and bun? Or am I just autistic?

>autistic
Kill yourself retard

sometimes I'll do that though with a slice of cheese.

80% ground beef with worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne mixed into the beef and made into thin patties. Grill till both sides have crust while paying no attention to the doneness of the burger

>retard
Kill yourself faggot

Is it because you prefer them like that or to save on calories? Because you can add a ton of toppings to a burger that adds very negligible calories to it.

>Mustard
>Jalapenos
>Onions
>Lettuce
>Hot sauce
>Pickles

All of those would add maybe 40-50 calories total to the sandwich.

If the patty is good and the bun is good, then mayo, salt, pepper.

My mom and dad used to give a burger with the meat, two pickle slices and a some ketchup. plus the meat was burnt half the time. It truly was a dark age for food for me

if there's a leftover burger in the fridge and I just want to eat quickly I'll just microwave it and put it on a toasted bun with mayo

>faggot
Kill yourself autist

>pepper fag

>autist
Kill yourself retard

>retard
Kill yourself, faggot

Only autistic people do this, so you're not the only one but you're definitely autistic.

I know one guy who orders his hamburgers like this, and he sucks. Fuck him and fuck you.

assuming it's a high quality patty, there's nothing wrong with that.

it's pretty fucking autistic, why even have the bun? you would just eat the burger on it's own

you like the flavor of plain buns, but not a single condiment or vegetable? you are either retarded or a fucking 6 year old who's parents pamper you too much

It all depends on what you like I guess. Even the best quality ground beef isn't exactly the most flavorful thing in the world. At least in my opinion.

if there is not a cheese on it, is it really a cheese hamburger?

>Even the best quality ground beef isn't exactly the most flavorful thing in the world.
You've never had quality ground beef.

>retard
Kill yourself faggot

Just because most autists are manchildren doesn't make every manchild an autist.

I don't like the texture of lettuce or tomatoes because I'm a picky bitch and I find it easier to order a plain burger at some places. McDonald's for example is way more likely to get a plain burger order correct than a "no lettuce, no tomatoes" order. An actual restaurant is different, they always get "no lettuce, no tomatoes" correct.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I eat them with just bun, cheese, and maybe ketchup, and I'm pretty much a philistine when it comes to cooking/proper ingredients. We'ze picky eaters.

When I was a kid I was slightly lactose intolerant and couldn't stand taking lactate pills so I ate burgers with just some mayo. Once I grew out of the lactose intolerance I tried a burger with cheese and ketchup and never looked back. Barbecue sauce, mustard and 2 strips of bacon and dill pickle chips are the best choice now, but I usually just stick with ketchup and pickles

grow up, hamburger isn't gross without sugar additives

I didn't say they are. I said I like them better with cheese and something besides mayo. Which they are.

you're a burger purist

Probably somebody. I eat hot dogs on a bun with no condiments so it's not the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

i do this but with cheese

I eat them like that, I love all condiments but occasionally I like them just plain

I do this too, but without cheese, and without buns.

I do this too but without the patty

Me and my buddies used to make a sandwich called the School Cookout. Just meat, cheese, bun, and ketchup. We called it that because boomers hate veggies and never brought them to our school outings.

I do not eat beefburgers.

I sometimes put honey on them. It's a nice replacement for ketchup.

>faggot
kill yourself autist

If it's a good burger on a good bun then go for it I guess? If you're talking fast food tier then you're an idiot, those are just vehicles for condiments.

When I make my own burgers at home they're usually only topped with cheese and some good mustard, but I'm not going to autistically tell people what to put on their burgers.

>but I'm not going to autistically tell people what to put on their burgers.
you just did

You're just a manchild

eat it how you like it, fuck everyone else

C-c-c-c-cC combo breaker lol! XD

I know a real autist who only eats burgers that same way, so it's very likely.

this

[Citation needed]

my friend does this shit, he orders regular burgers then takes everything off except the meat and ketchup.
he also wont try anything other than the shit he grew up with: goldfish crackers, tater tots, chicken tenders, french fries, ketchup. lots of ketchup. not kidding.
i think they were considering adding it to the DSM, no joke.

>microwaving meat
nigger wtf

Why not?

Because the maillard reactions are what makes cooked meat taste good. Microwaving it is even worse than boiling it.

its a fucking burger, shut your piehole, nerd

Alright, mate, if you like them, more power to you. I'm just saying, you can throw a burger on the pan and have it ready within 5 minutes. If saving two minutes justifies it to you, why not indeed.

This is the manliest way to eat a burger. The only acceptable addition is cheese.

Yeah, autism is very manly.

Enjoy your bland, tasteless hunk of meat, you hunk of a "manly" fag, lol.

>lol
You appear lost.

I only ever eat them that way, but I use pic related instead.

what kind of beefcuts would best to be used for burger patties when i make the minced meat myself?

It's fairly obvious he was referring to reheating an already cooked burger...

Chuck, there's not much point in using super crazy good cuts of beef just for the purpose of grinding it up and making a burger.

I always eat lamb burgers with just a bit of honey mustard and a lot of cheese in a toasted bun. If it's beef I need them salads and stuff tbqhwyf

I used to use chuck but then I tried 50% shortrib and 50% chuck and I like it a lot better. Juicier, better texture and flavor.

do you at least toast the breaD?

anything i can add into the patties to make them better except salt n peppa?

hahahahaha

no

fuck off retard, you probably look at memes on instagram and call people normies irl

t. Butt blasted normie

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This is a thing. Short rib makes delicious burgers against chuck. More expensive, but more intensely flavored.

Get AT LEAST a red onion and pickle

the sharpness of the onion with the sweetness of the pickle makes the burger. Lettuce adds a bit of crunch but that's about it

tomatoes are gay though

I was like that till about 10-11 years old, any sort of sauce/veggies on a burger and i wouldn't eat it. I still hate mayo on a burger, it's gross.

>Pickles on a burger

Gross

take it back right now, I will fight you and drop and entire jar of pickles on you

If it's a lacto-fermented pickle it'd probably be okay, but vinegar pickles are too strong to be put on the burger. I like them on the side, but if they're on the burger the vinegar can be a little overwhelming.