Itt: food that tastes better raw

itt: food that tastes better raw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTCQ2IA_Zss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must've never roasted a carrot

Carrot tastes too plain when it's raw, carrot tastes a lot better steamed, honey carrots are also top tier.

To answer your question I would have picked Cherry Tomatoes especially when they are organic, those juices just squirt into your mouth when you bite into them, so good.

Pussi

Came here to post this. I slow roast pork and lamb often and whenever I do the tray has a bed of carrots on the bottom which I'll keep topping up with stock over the 6-8 hours I'm roasting.

By the end they are so fucking flavoursome. People that eat my roasts often end up raving about the carrots because it seems like people are so accustomed to carrots being nothing special.

what else?

Peas.

They might benefit from a quick, gentle blanching. But they definitely deteriorate when cooked.

i mean can you even cook them

The chinese toss them in chili oil, sichuan pepper and garlic. Although very briefly.

i agree
but i often have a hard time making them, the only way is as you said a long long cooking roast, otherwise i wont manage to give them a decent flavour
i dont know if it's just all the meat fat going in them and simply giving flavour like that

They do brown up in butter in a frying pan, but the thing is when they come out they taste exactly the fucking same as raw cucumbers.

Replace this with salmon, and you have my pick.

That's zucchini.

I can't stand the taste/arome/scent of fish. I already tried almost everything and the only fish I not only stand, but also like is, raw salmon

There are people who cook carrots, tuna, peas, I don't think anyone cooks cucumber, but they're pretty similar to zucchini.

Find me someone who cooks CELERY

In soups and broth?

Where?

this

I'll only eat raw salmon, I don't like it cooked.

What is mirepoix?

>Find me someone who cooks CELERY
literally every New Orleans/Cajun chef

tomato&bell

* bell pepper

Never eat fish raw
Fish flesh is 10% parasite by mass.

Look up those videos from Jap hospitals of people literally coughing up worms.
Not to mention THE video.

user, please link THE video.

Nice try Satan.
Google around for raw sushi brain worms video

>when they caramelize just right

Tis but a parasite.

You can get super flavorful carrots with nothing but a bit of salt pepper and oil, you just slow roast till they're as tender as you want. It's honestly my favorite way to cook them, the flavor amazing.

What is "nectarine cobbler"? Alright Alex, I'll take "Foods That Taste Better Cooked" for $400.

Most vegetables especially onions, bell peppers, and spinach.

Bananas. Unripe or bust

I literally only eat celery when it's been cooked. Have you ever eaten a stew or soup?

What vegetable do I prepare to get the experience of crisp capsicum texture, but a delicious sauteed pepper flavour?

Soups and stews bruh. Raw celary sucks dog balls.

t. flyover trash that does have access to sushi

t. flyover trash that doesn't have access to sushi

>having nectarine cobbler when you can have cherry

Bananas foster. Fried plantains

fucking faggot eat something that isnt endangered

Get less shit fish

What are you talking about?

>can't stand the arome
>arome

Tomatoes
Cucumber
All fruits

This, how the hell does Veeky Forums not know about this documentary yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=fTCQ2IA_Zss

This anti-pie rhetoric is destroying the fabric of this country.

I prefer my toast to be raw

>about salmon farms
>buying any salmon but alaskan wild caught

Actually it's about how the farms are also infecting the wild fish, just watch it.

XD
include me in r/Veeky Forums screencap!

this is so fucked up

I live in washington where i can buy salmon from any store or just go catch it myself. feelsgood.jpg

They are hugely improved by pickling or fermentation.
t. Polak

>what is a mirepoix?
do you even cook?

All I could find were pics.