Feel free to discuss if you want I am dumping some pictures about flat Earth facts for those interested

feel free to discuss if you want I am dumping some pictures about flat Earth facts for those interested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld
popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a11183/could-we-build-a-ringworld-17166651/
larryniven.wikia.com/wiki/Ringworld
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cos I'm feeling charitable.

What does it matter if the Earth is flat or round?
What does anyone gain from lying about it?

You say the Earth is flat? Let it be flat.

What does this change? What does it matter? Why do you even care?

this thread should get deleted

cuz I feel its important to have an active and healthy mind, its important to do research on your own

who the fuck has the time to make all these shite low-res images?

Is this part of therapy?

Research. Maybe could have found better quality version images but i think their fine as it is

well, not really
they're not fine

they're the equivalent of a daily mail article header
just don't compress them like fuck next time, please, that shit gives people eye cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM

is this Veeky Forums-analog to fembot threads threads from /r9k/?

i dont trust youtube, people always make videos and upload fake cgi there

kek

dont fucking argue, it's pointless
he's either very dedicated troll or legit schizophrenic/retard, both cases he wont listen to any sensible argument
just report

reporting for starting discussion? Thats not very scientific at all were having a discussion and youre being a bit rude acting that way

These flight routes do exist. I can book one from Sydney to Santiago for ~$1200. On a flat earch you'd have to exceed mach 1 to make that in 12 hours, which doesn't happen on consumer flights. What are you gonna claim? That I was in fake Sydney and landed in fake Santiago?

The left side of that image is ignoring gravity. Gravity is very important because without it, we'd float away.
no one who has any actual knowledge claims that the moon is that close to the earth.

Air exists. Birds fly by pushing against the air. Because large bodies of water does not have wings, water cannot fly.
>but what about clouds
Clouds are formed of lots of tiny droplets. If you do the math on the droplets, their terminal velocity is on the order of 1 cm/second, which means that air currents can easily keep them aloft.
The size of the satellites are exaggerated so that you can see them.
Define "Solar noon" as the time when the sun is at its highest point in the sky. The difference between tomorrow's Solar noon and today's is not exactly 24 hours. When you sum up this time you get the "missing" 6 hours.

If you don't sage the thread when you reply, I will stop replying.

The only reason anyone talks about Flat Earth theory is to stop people from looking into ring earth theory.

The fact is that the sky is an artificial projection. We have gone to space. The images are not fake. Our governments are not aware of the Ringworld. However, it is the true structure of our world.

If we dig deep enough into the ground, we'll encounter the artificial vacuum of space, not a molten core, not China.

A species of ape was deposited here millions of years ago; over time, offshoots developed intelligence, agriculture, metallurgy, militaries, economies. This was expected by the aliens who put us here, who are still in contact with various groups on the ground, having gone into hiding on artificial constructs across the galaxy, like our Ringworld but in many cases larger (i.e. Dyson spheres, O'Neill cylinders, etc. to survive a holocaust being perpetrated by another faction of beings from beyond our habitat (we ourselves, being aliens, are also simply a faction of beings).

For those unfamiliar with Niven's work: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a11183/could-we-build-a-ringworld-17166651/ larryniven.wikia.com/wiki/Ringworld

Do you not understand how perspective works? I know most of these are troll bait images but this pisses me off because someone will believe this shit

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html

This I can get behind. I want ringworld to be real so badly.

You don't understand
we are being bred as an army of slave soldiers to fight an alien war
WHen the human population reaches 1 trillion they will take all but a million of us away to fight in ground campaigns on the surfaces of stars around the galaxy
The 'leftbelows' will have to repopulate the 'Earth'/Ring again, under the same illusions
I do NOT want it to be rea, reality is terrifying

How do you explain the horizon if the Earth is flat?

thanks OP. these will come in extremely useful

>there are people who seriously doubt pic related

thanks OP, these pics are hilarious

How come flatearth believers are this fucking dumb? Think about it.
The easiest theory to prove if is real or not is this.
One take a fucking ship, decide what side to go and FUCKING GO THAT WAY ALL OVER IT AND SHOW IF THE EARTH IS FLAT OR NOT.
Goddamnit, how can this fuckers be this fucking dumb?

there are probably guards long before the end so you cant get there

you have to battle them

>cuz I feel its important to have an active and healthy mind, its important to do research on your own
By having a bare minimum understanding of math and physics, these become ridiculous garbage because you can for example calculate natural phenomena based on acting forces to an extremely high degree of accuracy. And those calculations follow currently understood laws of physics.

So i'd rather take mind that can understand basic algebra than "active and healthy mind".

the funniest thing about any kind of science denier is that they always fall back in claiming that all the evidence proving them wrong must be fake.
the second funniest thing is when they post a pic claiming to show that the horizon is flat when you can clearly see it rising above the straight line they've drawn at the center and falling below at the edges of the image, like in bottom right

sage and ignore

Flat Earthers literally do not understand any of the physics or optical phenomenon that they use to try and prove the flat earth.
Not including the physics they deny, of course.