Do you guys study with music?

Do you guys study with music?

Yes/No and Why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mb9xlm6sUU)
youtube.com/watch?v=4mb9xlm6sUU
youtube.com/watch?v=nlcZYOENgcQ&ab_channel=Revanlation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because I'm not a stimulus addicted monkey like you. Fuck you.

Only when it's something that doesn't require a lot of focus.

Listening to this (youtube.com/watch?v=4mb9xlm6sUU) while studying mechanics of solids right now.

Suck a dick biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih

>youtube.com/watch?v=4mb9xlm6sUU

noice bro
saved that shiet

I recommend the youtube channel Cryo Chamber.

>He doesn't listen to Pena while studying.
>Also, a tin teardrop.
>Bulbous also tapered.
>That's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlcZYOENgcQ&ab_channel=Revanlation

Classical music is shit

i listen to those weird binaural beats or whatever

seem to work.

Thanks, user. I'll check it out.

if by classical you're talking specifically about the classical era, agreed. it's the most boring by far.

if by classical you mean all "classical" music, you're a dumb idiot.

Shut the fuck up

I put the entire Pink Floyd discography on shuffle to remind me of my superior intelligence as I scribble notes hoping I might retain 1/10th of the information in order to pass my cakewalk of a degree yes i study Arts

I agree with you and I still hate you because you're being a pissant over someone referring to it all as "classical"

fuck off

pink floyd went to such shit after such a promising start

I wish they could have been stronger along the lines of Soft Machine

Syd Barrett's strength was more in the psych-folk realm I reckon, the rest of the members just didn't have the raw talent of Wyatt, Ayers etc

at least Ummagumma happened

No. You're guaranteed to perform worse as you're effectively sabotaging yourself by subconsciously multitasking while listening to music while doing other mental tasks such as studying, writing or drawing.

When would you say they went to shit? They released some of their best work in the mid-late 70s, after forming over a decade earlier, and still had a huge world tour for the release of the Wall. I think 11 albums deep and still rockin' isn't exactly "going to shit", unless you mean the decades following?

Listening to Japanese music will make you study better, trust me.

they went to shit after Ummagumma

it's all bland, marblemouth music that has all the interesting and actually psychedelic tinges taken out.

I usually listen to Wagner while reading

No. Because I'm a musician. I end up analyzing the music. It's an impossible distraction.