Last time that happened to me was my mom put a tunafish sandwich in my lunch bag instead of pb&j

last time that happened to me was my mom put a tunafish sandwich in my lunch bag instead of pb&j

I fucking h8 tuna, it smells like fish.

>I fucking h8 tuna, it smells like fish.
>fish smells liek fish
Breaking news

if your fish smells like fishes, its not fresh
go to a different fish market

>tuna sandwich

Fucking abomination that makes children hate non-junk food. Fresh tuna is great though

>Probably just straight out tuna and mayonnaise

Okay I like tuna sandwiches but 1) needs to have the celery in it for the texture and 2) Horseradish mustard to give some variety

just tuna and mayonnaise is fine, but I'll agree that they're much better if you add things. Celery, capers, pickles, onions, green onions, peppers, etc.

Emerill says if the fish smells fishy, try the beef.

>tuna shamed
I get it. That's nice.

You should be more ashamed of having a pleb mom who doesn't pack ahi tuna sashimi as school lunches for her kids.

>pleb mom who doesn't pack ahi tuna sashimi as school lunches for her kids
Holy shit we're talking about canned tuna here weeb, which is the only familiarity 95% of amerilards have with that fish. I didn't eat weeb tuna sushi or sashimi until I was in my 20's. Go back to nipland and get nuked by a NK missle.

faggot

i dont get it whats tuna shame?

it's the (rightfully so) shaming plebs receive for eating canned tuna.

>tuna shame
It happens to schoolkids since the odor is so pungent and the guilty kid with the sandwich gets mercilessly bullied if not physically beaten.

>i dont get it whats tuna shame?

Ever seen those liberal SJW hippie girls who don't shower for a week cause wateruse = evil?

That smell is "tuna + shame."

public beatings and punishment for heating up tuna in the office microwave

Is a fried catfish poboy the peak of fish sandwhiches?

last time I got tunashamed was when a piece of tuna got stuck in my throat because I didnt chew it enough, that dry piece of evil fish, and I couldn't swallow anymore, and I had to run to the sink and try to puke the bastard out and I felt so horrible and panicked.

What's the problem with fish smell?

I would not eat sashimi that had been placed in a non-temperature and humidity controlled container..,

It matters not whether my mother be plebian or patrician...

I'm not OP, but I find the smell of canned tuna to be revolting. I fucking love seafood: grilled, baked, boiled. Oysters, sashimi, sushi, clams, crabs, lobster, shrimp...ocean or freshwater, etc. You name it, I like it. With the singular exception of canned fucking tuna. It smells awful.

Good fresh fish should never smell "fishy". It might have a faint smell of the ocean, but generally speaking a fishy smell is the sign of bad fish.