Electrical engineering is so hard user! Way harder than you physics science shit!

>electrical engineering is so hard user! Way harder than you physics science shit!
>take a semester of EE
>literally do baby level math
>all the problems they give out are easy af like AC and DC circuits, inductors and transformers
Fucking engineers are overrated retards.

>freshman courses are easy
Oh wow I didn't know

Circuits 1&2 are easy as fuck. Wait till you get to Electronics.

Easy to jerk yourself off when attending a non ABET accredited school, friendo
>t. Attending a top 20 engineering school

Engineers have always been the retarded children of STEM.

This. Did computer science in undergrad, engineering at masters. engineers at msc level couldn't do basic hello world level coding.

They also couldn't say hello in Chinese. What's up with that?

Wait till you get to the "real' real life applications at MSc/PhD where bunch of non linear and exotic shit comes up. It's also helpful to read on your own and find some actual workplace where they do R&D.

Otherwise a BSc in engineering won't be hard. BSc in engineering is supposed to teach you a broad, but basic knowledge so you know what is what.
It's basically the same as Physics in this regard, a BSc is nowhere enough, but you can get a generic job with it.

Who keeps drawing these brainlet wojaks?

Presumably brainlets

idk but i don't want them to stop

This

Electronics isn't even that hard. I see people struggle with signals the most (despite loving them, myself). The hardest thing I've done in college is my senior design project. It's amazing just how little my classses have prepared me for it.

Ya they didn't know how to sew either school is fucked

This is the best shit to come out of this site for years.

i dont know user, have you ever taken a signals course?

Literally all of them are you mong.

>take signal processing class to see how much of brainlets engineering students are
>professor says Dirac Delta "function"

>Way harder than you physics science shit
Literally nobody says this.

>tfw apprentice electrician

My professor at least acknowledged that it isn't a function before saying we were just going to treat it as one anyways.

If engineers are brainlets why do they have the most competitive admission averages for their programs?

>Dirac

Butthurt physicists stole it from Heaviside.

its this thread again

haven't read it yet. how is it? I'm still on basic faggotry.

So did my signal processing professor, and so did my differential equations professor

Any professor worth his weight in salt would, I imagine