What type of cake should I get for my birthday party?

What type of cake should I get for my birthday party?

Yellow with buttercream icing.

My favorite is poppyseed cake.

cake is hella gross.

Bake a rustic date and walnut yeast loaf.
serve with cheese? or some sort of spread.. Much better than fucking cake eewww.

>we dad u you! rock
disgusting

a quality tres leches with light frosting and no chocolate

And here I was, thinking that you couldn't get mixed kids more disgusting than De Niro's mongrels

why you gotta whip out your little bright pink dick every chance you get, trumpanzee?

Doberge cake. Chocolate preferred. Or I guess like, a cookie cake. Those are fine too.

my carrot cake spits on you

Splatoon themed!

Or maybe something Christian themed, like Jesus on the cross with blood frosting.

not even black. youre just sad bro. this a thread about cake and look what comes out of your sewer pit brainhole.

you should take some time to go think about what you're like.

cant believe he survived the hornass of death

>OP posts a photo of extremely ugly mixed kids
>Make an offhand remark about how I think they're uglier than De Niro's kids
>"omg drumpf supporters are litterally hitler"
Joke's on you faggot I'm not even a Trump supporter, I'm just racist

Ice cream cake is always a crowd pleaser. You can get a good one for under $20 at the grocery store here. I was brought a turtle one and a chocolate brownie bite one recently and both were fucking awesome. Dairy Queen and Baskin Robins also sell them but they're usually at least $25-30.

Guess you could make your own, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

>offhand remark
>trying to minimize you have issues and want everyone to know about them by bringing up completely irrelevant racist shit in a thread about cake.
k bra

I can be racist with cakes if you like.

A cheap cookie cake covered entirely with a 1-inch thick layer of cheap black frosting.

Is that Viper?

Yeah man, he survived the hornaces of death

would you lynch a random black person if you had the opportunity and could get away with it? (A somewhat serious question)

Yes. Good to see all the Houston niggers being swept away. Darwin's natural selection

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

It was1 hour old nigger.

cum pie

>the kids in OP's photo are all niggers.
>mixed kids
Are you drunk, user?

why are the kids so uncomfortable

people complain race mixing make population dark, but if any of those kid get a white wife their kids will be whiter than the average latino immigrant. The only gene that actually stick is the shitty hair