Libtards think the world is gonna end because it gets 2 Fahrenheit hotter

>libtards think the world is gonna end because it gets 2 Fahrenheit hotter
why are liberals so retarded oh no it is 70 instead of 68 Fahrenheit lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-1TSK-xOQw?t=2m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will create several hundred million new climatic refugees from north africa and the middle east.

rebcunts are retarded

Whitey BTFO.

B T F O
T
F
O

go back to r*ddit libtards

look it's the slurring nazi pedo

fuck off back to

call of duty
youtu.be/y-1TSK-xOQw?t=2m40s

Who needs climatology when you can just spam images of Trump instead?
Checkmate evil scientists.

>It will create several hundred million new climatic refugees from north africa and the middle east.
They're only "refugees" if you let them in.

Scientists aren't politicians, that's all. I believe that, when connecting the dots, 2 degrees truly does result in catastrophe. But that doesn't give libtards the right to enforce it on everyone, context or not, it's just a belief

Pee seeks its own level

but if we let them come here they'll use up even more resources than in their own countries making the problem worse!

>The president of the United States of America, leader of the free world, has near 0% experience

How delusional do you have to be? I really do not understand why some democrats can't see the difference between disagreements in policy and intelligence. Just because he is not going to bend over and spread his ass cheeks for you does not mean he is not intelligent. Stop being so entitled. Insult Trump on his policy and his decisions, not on his intelligence because desu the only assessment of his intelligence that you have made is "H-he does not agree with me THEREFORE HE IS DUMB :("

I don't think you can judge peoples intelligence very well.

Not many people do have experience in being President

You're absolutely right, the person with no prior political background or history in any elected office whatsoever DOES have no experience.

Also
>leader of the free world
and
>implying that people say Trump is unintelligent just because of his politics
lmao

If you are smarter than Trump, why aren't you president instead of him?

31°=frozen
33°=not frozen

Kek, get fucked republicuck

" The ocean temp rose one tenth of a degree everyone is gonna die"

Top Kek

Cold is good my freezer preserves my food pretty nicely.

He appealed to the uneducated anti intellectual anti scientific gutter trash such as yourself and democrats failed to show up in large numbers to vote after being disillusioned by the process which selected Hillary over Bernie Sanders

Your mistake is assuming it takes intelligence to win elections

>the uneducated anti intellectual anti scientific gutter trash
Careful there because I am sure the people you are describing as uneducated would describe you as uneducated. And who is right? You or them?

> and democrats failed to show up
Isn't failing to show up to the biggest election something only really dumb people would do? So, are you admitting democrats are stupid?

> the process which selected Hillary over Bernie Sanders
Isn't picking Hillary over Bernie also really stupid? I hope your point is: Democrats are too stupid to win elections.

Probably because I didn't try running for President.
Also
>implying that becoming President necessarily requires intelligence