What would you order from the place i work the grill at? next weeks new menu. the burger is my favourite...

what would you order from the place i work the grill at? next weeks new menu. the burger is my favourite, we grind up brisket and shoulder

I look at the menu then do a 360 and go somewhere that isn't overpriced.

>smoked pork butt is the same cost as a grilled cheese sandwich

The fuck am I even pricing? Probably the Korean tacos.

Ask me how I know there's no real truffle in that truffle burger.

>3 different types of mayo

This is flyover as fuck

Why does the Delish Patty have a warning about eating uncooked meat, what the fuck is in it?

were definitely overpriced, the sandwiches/burgers all come with a side of fries or salad at least, and plate lunches come with rice macaroni salad and cucumber salad
howd you know they just use truffle

theyre pretty good, ribeye marinated

garlic mayo is godlike though

Looks like the menu of some place that's trying too hard

its because we cook it to order, some people order it rare. most medium

Because some peasants prefer their burgers undercooked, and they are mitigating liability by telling these dumb people that undercooked food can make you sick.

definitely. i wish we would just focus our menu. its a hawaiian mom and daughter owned place. the mom has a lot of good recipes, bakes all our breads and pastries. but the daughter has worked at fancy restaurants in big cities so she feels the need to complicate shit

It's just to be safe if someone orders rare or medium rare burger. That's the standard disclaimer you find on the bottom of most menus in places that do burgers or steaks to your preferred doneness.

I'll have the Chicken Bacon Ranch since it only costs $.

>nae nae hashbrowns
>weird mixture of Korean, Hawaiian, classic Americans and other shit piled onto each other
>truffled anything reminds me of this shit buzzfeed series, it's wanna be fancy trash if not served in the right environmwnt
God dammit OP, it's time to stop with the meme fusion food and for the restaurant to find its identity.

Everything looks good separately though

I'm not vegetarian but I'd get the falafel.

Deconstructed cheese burger served and a kimchi and truffle reduction, served on a bed of artisan spam spirals, with a small cup of mayonnaise veloute.

>the sandwiches/burgers all come with a side of fries or salad at least
OK, that's not nearly as bad then. Same as you'd get in any casual dining place.

Why are there no prices next to the Kale, Misto Panino, Delish Panino, or Fall Panino? Why do you not explain what the fuck a delish patty is? Just say prime beef patty or something

>the nae nae
I want to punch your fucking chef.

>Hokkaido bun
Really nigger

Anyway probably one of the Pannini's or a
"Delish Patty" burger cooked Medium, add a slice of cheese and some bacon w/ garlic or spicy mayo.

Your Truffle Mushroom burger is way overpriced. $13 for a meal isn't that bad, but $17?

falafel is a good food unjustly bismirched by being associated with vegans and vegetarians

Why do you think gods chosen want to claim it so badly?

honestly just looks like a bunch of bullshit. i guarantee its not good value for money and who the fuck can expect really excellent food at a place that has indian, korean, Hawaiian, and "nae nae" food whatever the fuck that is

this was just a staff menu so we know whats coming up, im guessing they havent priced everything out yet.

i think our burger is a decent value, half pound fresh ground brisket burger and fries for 10 bucks, but youre right. i dont understand the need to go in so many different directions