Guys i just realised multicularism and modernisation has failed by so much

Guys i just realised multicularism and modernisation has failed by so much

Imagine you were in a place where its pure. Every body looked like the same race and all belonged to a big group. You all spoke the same languages in same accent and eat the same foods. You allwere apart of a community that dressed the same (according to class divisions. You had to be in a time where you couldnt fall back on the electronics that have made us less willing to go out amd seek companionship and we stay with our family until we are older. Our family probably pushes us to find love more amd actually help us set up meetings. Our family cares for us too even when we are older. We will never have wasted a single day staring emptyly into this lit up screen, this damn place. We will have live life as it was intended, to be with everyone else for the absolute need for everyone else. We have advanced as a species but we lost our great united spirit. We are too luxury and great gifts are no longer suprising us. We no longer know our neighbours. We are separated from our parents because of school and work.

How could we not see this coming guys? We are truely blinded by our greed of all materialist news.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment).
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's monoculturalism, user.

Salvation is just upon the horizon, we can't stop now.

Humans are hardwired to find "us and them" in any situation. There is no unified happy society: every one finds scapegoats and fragments itself over any meaningless perceived differences.

You are full of shit my dude.

Plenty of other people besides yourself can perceive the meaninglessness of "differences."

Of course they can, but that doesn't stop the process. Was 17th-century Japan an ideal society? Why not?

wtf I hate literature now

If "the process" hinges on the perception of non-existent distinctions, how can the process continue when their non-existence is recognized? How can I scapegoat Trump as a boogieman when I realize that he is, to me, only an image on a television screen, and that he can't hurt me?

>everyone has to be like me
pure slave spirit

Because you (and almost everyone else) keep hunting until you find some reason to feel different and superior to your neighbour. It doesn't really matter whether the languages are different or just the accents, or if the skin colour is different or just the hair colour, or sexuality, village, last name, denomination, favourite band, politics, etc. We don't function well trying to create loving Utopian communities relying on trust and group values.

>everyone in a family dresses alike
>everyone in a family is alike
>this is in any way true

>realizing that the distinctions are non-existent causes one to seek other non-existent distinctions
I don't do this. You seem to be haunted by some kind of fatalism.

Multiculturalism is monoculturalism.

I live in a small conservative monocultural country. We still have divisions between the countrymen. The north hates the south, there are many stereotypes etc.
Humans are hateful and very, very complicated, and they will never fit into your neat and orderly boxes. The "place where its pure" never existed and will never exist, it is a fantasy you developed from reading too much old literature, seeing too many old paintings and not reading books that describe the actual life in those times. Even in such a society, you describe class divisions, and that will inevitably bring hatred, oppression and envy into the "utopia".

The user you're responding to (that is, myself) is not OP. This ruins your argument.
>Humans are hateful and very, very complicated, and they will never fit into your neat and orderly boxes.
I am not hateful, except when that emotion is useful to me (e.g. in the recognition of someone who his attempting to deceive me). Once that deception is exposed, they'll either attack me or intellectually submit to me, at which point I no longer have any use for hatred. So it is with all of the other items on your list.

Yes, you are one very nice and civilized person (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment). Others aren't, and those will always find something to destroy or to hate. Please, describe me a realistic society that is as nice as OP's and that isn't made up of your clones.

The self wouldn't exist without the other. You are living in denial of life

>"In Milgram's first set of experiments, 65 percent (26 of 40) of experiment participants"

>sample size of forty individuals
>valid statistical representation
Pick one. In any event, I can't describe a "realistic" society that's as nice as OP's for two reasons: one, that hypothesis always fails in some way to describe the real world (theory doesn't match praxis), and two, the society he's describing pretty well resembles the ancient Greek idea of the "golden age," which you couldn't be in by definition.

Also, I don't really care about society-building in a hypothetical sense. I care about building a real society (making friends). I was just pointing out, if you are this fellow , that your generalization is useless. That's not to say certain people don't conjure demons for themselves to hate, and it's not to say that I wouldn't run from these fools like the plague, but I can't know whether a person does this until I meet that person. If I prejudge all people as "hateful," I am constantly looking for the hatred in them, and so using my own to guard against it.

Neither would the other exist without the self, so I don't see how my recognition of the self/other dichotomy as dichotomy in any way causes me to deny life.

what of multiculturalism OP? you mention it once and then never again

Someone saw it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

If we survive, the past glories of our history will pale in comparison to what is to come. Everything lives and dies and then is born again. You should understand that polarity is a trident; it is three-pronged. It's middle point is transformation.

What is, will not be. And what isn't, will.
That's the cyclical nature of history.

>ITT: a pseud uses undigested third-hand information to pick sides in a debate of their betters
If you are trying to annoy people into educating you, know that before you move us you have to present your position, your justifications for that position, and the personal circumstances that might excuse those justifications. Until then, enjoy knocking heads with people as intellectually shiftless as yourself, learning almost nothing.

Same. But it's more of a banter. We unite when we feel threathened by a bigger force. You will always choose the less different

grass is greener on the other side
etc
etc

>tfw I live in a highly multicultural country
>almost everyone speaks the main language, even old immigrants
>vibrant fashion informed by a global perspective
>often see three or even four generations of a family hanging out together, working electronics together; sometimes the young teaching the old, sometimes the old teaching the young
>young people who don't reject their family have their full backing and support
>people of all types browse the internet not out of emptiness, but as a fun tool
>close ties: family, community, institutions, nation
It must hurt to be a loser in such a fucked up situation, user.

Where do you live?

Evola was right about literally everything

Which country?

Learn when to start a new paragraph.

Don't tell me you're some brainwashed chink.

yeah, where do you live?

>chink nation
>accepting of other cultures

I live in a vibrant, multicultural country in which I can eat disgusting foreign foods and enjoy the company of thousands of rude, foreign people who cannot correctly speak English. Accounting for a minority part in my country, these foreigners commit more violent crime than the native population by several measures and non-violent crime by who knows how much. It's very unfavourable to live in a city where they congregate, but at least I can enjoy their vibrant and affirming culture!

I know what you mean OP

What country?

Some pretty bland fiction there. Critique thread?

Australia

Hey, if white people could finally adjust after committing more violent crime than the native population, maybe other ethnicities can too. Have hope.

>look up official Aussie stats on crime by race
>largest criminality goes to Irish and Maltese immigrants
That's fucking hilarious mate.

hmm I wonder if proportionality could have something to do with this

Yeah because we all know how many god damn maltese are flooding into Oz, right?

racist Australians think immigrants and not bike clubs, Melbourne mafia, and self identified "lads", make up the majority of the criminal community.

does no one believes that the only way is to see the human breed as one race and still stock to your locals?