Post sentences from Books and othet anons try to guess it

Post sentences from Books and othet anons try to guess it.

>it is time, Martin.

“Better to die for my people in my own land than rule in another and suffer a lifetime of cowardly guilt.”

you will never guess it also happy birthday user

>2017
>reading genre fiction

It reminds me too much of that playwright- some Roman poet I heard of- who got his noodle stuck in a pillory

>Gradually I began to hate them.

>Degeneracy, rather than signaling the downfall of a society, as it once did, will now signal peace for a troubled world.

>CP no longer meant Cerebral Palsy, it meant Cerebral Person.

KEK

>If p is a pointer to some element of an array, then p++ increments p to point to the next element, and p+=i increments it to point i elements beyond where it currently does.

The Prisoner of Zenda?

>"Like I was telling you, I'm very nimble-fingered. But this isn't sex, okay? I'm just - helping you relax, is what it is. You've had a rough day, you're all tense, and you're not going to sleep well unless we do something about it. Got it?"
>"Yeah I get it," I say. "But I do have one request."
>"What's that?"
>"Is it okay if I imagine you naked?"

The most autistic 'sex' scene I've ever read

"I saw the best minds of my generation
destroyed by madness, starving hysterical
naked,
dragging themselves through the negro
streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient
heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in
the machinery of the night, [...]"

Call me Ishmael

Owl

Come straight from your Kafka on the Shore thread, huh?

"It was the first time I had seen Phillip act that way toward Barbara, and I figured that now he had Ramsay Allen out of the way, he no longer had to rely on her."

the fuck?

wouldn't you have to increment by the size of the data type? what language is this?

>K&R
My man

Welcome to C

kek

GOATest opening.

Up there with "clocks were striking thirteen" and "light of my life, fire of my loins".

>what?