So I saw this episode of King of Queens where they had to come up with an original burger idea and their invention was...

So I saw this episode of King of Queens where they had to come up with an original burger idea and their invention was a 4 patty burger with a mini pizza as the bottom bun.

What would be your inventive burger if you worked for a burger franchise at an executive capacity?

The All Apologies

I put the burger in my mouth and blow my head off with a shotgun

Not much market potential with this one but if you eat the inaugural burger I think the audience will love it.

the jamal ginsberg
watermelon and gefilte fish

I wipe my ass with your burger.

Also why are there so many /tv/ refugees on Veeky Forums?

backwards. i'm Veeky Forums but i've gone to /tv/ a couple times

Fair enough,

Why couldn't you go for a Fried Chicken and Potato Pancake burger if you wanted to mesh niggers and kikes?

>Fried Chicken and Potato Pancake burger

Why the fuck isn't this a thing?

The prime rib burger

It's made of ground up rib steak and served on a brioche roll with iceberg, crumbled blue cheese, beefsteak tomato, bacon, a layer of scalloped potatoes and covered in creamy horseradish sauce and au jus.

>So I saw this episode of King of Queens
is it 2004 again

Burger, bun and a shot of bourbon.

side of regret

my dick

Maybe a burger for each of the 4 seasons? Idk.

The Game Burger:
Pretzel Bun with ground deer, cranberry sauce, dijon, and some kind of porcino concoction. Maybe some sharp swiss cheese or something.

>people can't watch any shows that aren't the current popular thing or that aren't aired on tv anymore
Are you people really this stupid?

are you defending someone for going out of their way to watch an episode of king of queens

>Fried Chicken and Potato Pancake burger
That sounds great. With a thick gravy as a condiment.

Idk about "most people," but I haven't watched a post-1960's tv show in 15 years. Lately I've been really getting into the early 1/2 hour "Gunsmoke" episodes that were perhaps the pinnacle of what TV can create by encapsulating universal elements of the human condition within captivating storylines. Don't get no better than that.

PIcture this:

Big fat whole grain bun without egg wash or butter.

Two fat slices of baked beets laying on top of two long sweet potato fingers. Smear the beets with a paste made from ground flax and mustard seeds. Top the beets with some arugula and blanched but chilled kale. Little spinkle of red wine vinegar on the arugula. Some red chili flakes. Pinch of black pepper. On top of the arugula and kale- a fat scoop of saltless, no oil tabuli.

Trying way too hard, Reddit.

Chin up OP no one's beaten Doug's burger yet

all the beef, cheese, and other fillings are stuffed inside dough and baked. fully encapsulated burger.

caesar salad burger. burger topped with romaine, thin slices of parmesan, a runny fried egg, and lemon-garlic-anchovy aioli. which i guess is basically caesar dressing that you whip the hell out of until it turns into mayo. toast the inside of the bun crispy to be like croutons.

I do not eat beefburgers

That wasn't me

Sounds awesome

I want to eat this.
I'd throw on some white anchovies