How often do you dine out in a restaurant with your significant other?

how often do you dine out in a restaurant with your significant other?

Once every few months at somewhere cheap because we're poorfags

fuck you man
fuck you

I eat alone

YEEEAAAH WITH NOBODY ELSE

>with your significant other

tfwngf

Usually once or twice a week. Depending on if we go to the movies or not.

Often, we cook together too

Not often, maybe once a month. And it feels awkward...after spending 6 years married there is little small talk to be had that we haven't already discussed earlier in the day.

My wife never cooks, but also never complains we don't go out. I like eating at home every night with the wife and kids. Family dinner is a thing. We all sit at the table and eat and talk. No cell phones. It's usually rather enjoyable.

same with my longtime partner. we usually just compliment each other's appearance because we're out in public and actually trying to look decent. we also kinda goof on the whole experience so it's actually pretty fun

Two to three times a month, we both really like to cook so the vast majority of the time we just cook together.
Neither of my roommates can cook so they dine out or order in for every meal, and they wonder why they are so poor.

about ten times a year. we cook more than the average couple compared to the people i know.

lol who are you talking about?

>My wife never cooks,

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

is her pasta good

often enough but mine knows to dress the fucking part and not like some townie hoodie wearing slob trash like in op's pic

Subtle b8 OP, post it on /pol/ if you want more (you)s

> Not taking off your jacket before tucking in.

Fucking heathens.

Honestly man, respect.

Some people, men or women, need the hammer dropped to make them realize they cant scurry in thier little shell of safety forever. You saved the marriage and yoir sanity because of it.

This should be allowed.

i needed some time to cry alone on mothers day beause i lost my mom when i was a teenager and my gf got furious at me because i pushed her out of the bathroom

newfag

>significant other

Hey man. Guy you replied to here. I have gotten into altercations with her, but I've never done what you said. Sometimes I wish I did. Just once.

She acts like a high schooler a d we have two kids. Sometimes she will sleep until 2pm and have the baby in bed the entire time, he's either super frustrated or would never sleep at night.

She doesn't cook. She does however have the house clean 95 percent of the time when I get home. I hate walking home to first clean then cook. She's generally amazing with the kids and a really good partner, she's always by my side when things get tough. Not once has she ever threatened to leave. When I lost my job, she offered to sell her things and we did alongside my things to get rent.

However she does sit at home and do zilch all day sometimes. I do the same thing on Sundays though since I spent the entire time grilling and drinking.

I dont know what I'm trying to say. My dad said it best - when you get really really mad and want to throw it all away, stop and think about your kids, your comfy life and child support.

Best pasta

is it very strange that i am 26 and have never been on a date

Once a week minimum. Usually for Fish Fry-day. Normally 2 though.

It's not that strange.
Still sad, though.

Every Saturday. We usually try someplace new but we try our favorite places when we're too lazy or can't decide.

We usually talk about work or funny shit we saw on the internet.

Yes, it means you're really fucking ugly every guy gets asked out by girls at least a couple times

Shiiiiiitttttt

Yeah okay summerfag, crawl back into your hole.

Ive been a faggot since 2007. My brain has been officially warped by this place. And if you knew a thing or two, once you're here, you're here forever.

I lost my virginity at 36, and had been on 20 or so dates before 26. Come to your own conclusions.

i think i've been asked out a few times, in a sense

but, in what was probably a subconscious effort to protect myself, i honestly can't remember if i didn't notice or if i chose not to notice in those moments

al dente!

How often is it that you lose your lover, and she only tells you a year later that why she left you is because your best friend raped her.

>significant other
delet this.

On average about once every week. This week will be twice but that's uncommon for us (we're going out for tacos with a friend tomorrow)

>been here since 07
>doesn't recognize obvious pasta
sure pal

i don't have a gf and haven't had one in many, many years. so never. the last time i ate food with anyone, i think, was maybe about six weeks ago. i don't like it and it makes me uncomfortable.

I've been with my girlfriend a year and a few months, and we've gone out to eat once

/thread

LDR here, usually at least once when we see each other. We cook together too but sometimes neither of us feels like it since we only see each other for a few days at a time.

how often do you dine out in a restaurant with your significant otter?

>human beings you intentionally created become leverage for your wife's shitty behavior that goes as far as to make you want to leave her
Hahaha holy shit you fucked up

FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEE!!!!

>tfw no bf

once a week but she normally pays so its pretty good

I try to go out with the gf once a week. Sometimes it doesn't happen because of work or I just don't feel like it. Or she doesn't feel like it. Or we're broke.

Anyway, she does most of the talking. Not to get all Psychology Today on you, but I'm an introvert and she's an extrovert. God, is she an extrovert. She talks so much I finish my food twice as fast as she does. I love that I have the excuse that my mouth is full so I can't keep responding to her. Tbh, it's a sore spot in our relationship. She went through this phase where she swore I was clinically depressed because I didn't like Facebook memes. We never quite resolved that one, and I'm sure it'll come up again.

Two to three times per weekend. I get kind of annoyed because there's some stuff she doesn't like, and often asks the waiters a lot of questions or has the menu items changed, but I love her, so whatever.

>that crockery

Never because my wife is Asian and cannot tolerate the inferior service in american restaurants. She's also a bit of a germaphobe and thinks the dinnerware will still be filthy, the vegetables not thoroughly cleaned, raw foods contaminated with raw meat, etc. I don't mind because the whole restaurant dining thing is always a dissapointing hassle.

>Asian
>Germaphobes
I get the whole cleaning the vegetables, but every Asian I've known is dirty as fuck.

At least twice a week