Hello boys, I'm making refried beans! What'd you make today?

Hello boys, I'm making refried beans! What'd you make today?

NY style Pizza sauce for tomorrow night

Sounds fuckin good, did you grow the tomatoes?

pasta roni shells & white cheddar

I'm sorry.
Did you enjoy it?

Nope I gave up on that after the birds picked off 10 plants' worth of tomatoes out in 2 days

That fucking sucks, it makes such a difference. So you mean you're not willing to sit outside with a shotgun and defend your tomatoes?

Mom brought me home a KFC bowl, the one with potatoes corn ND popcorn chicken

Do refried beans usually contain that much butter?

I ate Tyson brand tendies with honey mustard that I made with spicy brown mustard and raw honey. I ate too much and don't feel good. I'm now drinking a glass of whole milk.

Your sposed to use lard dumby. Why do it wrong?

you don't use fucking butter for refried beans, you use bacon grease or another oil

Then what the fuck is that in the picture you retard. That's a big fucking stick of butter and OP is saying they're making refried beans so I'm asking OP a question not hoping for some slack jawed smegma sucker like you to drop your hot takes.

your mother sucks my smegma encrusted cock every fucking day bud, and you kiss her right after it! fuck you!

Same

You use lard. Its the only correct method. Itsthe only way the refried beans will taste like refried beans. I dont know what kind of shit beans the rest of the country is eating but here in so cal, thats how theyre made. Thats how they taste good. Go to any taco shop here and thats what you will find

truffles

so your cock is encrusted with smegma?

do you feel like a big boy now?

Southern California isn't a state. Just say California

I USED refried beans today to make a new taco/burrito filling to bring to work tomorrow.

I sautee onions, add ground beef, jalopenos, refried beans (and optionally rice if you had it already cooked). Then put the mix into a container and add in sour cream and stir it up. So tasty.

No. Cal people are different from So. Cal people. For example, No. Cal people say "hella" and are therefore inferior beings.

Looks too pale to be pinto. What kinduv beans?

This. I am unfortunately from southern cali and lived in northern cali. Very different.
Anyone who says "hella" is not from where i am from.
Also fuck all of california. Its all shit and im glad i dont live there anymore. I moved to colorado just like everyone else.

Soooo, I have a different recipe.
I add bacon (mostly fat) to a pressure cooker and add garlic and onions and chili peppers. Cook until done and (sometimes) mash with a masher of some sort while frying in some kina fat.
The second frying of course isnt necessary if you fry that shit right the first time nigga.

Colorado is the new cali. Also im pretty sure californians are universally hated in the united states. I read an article about some cali people who moved to oregon and the neighbors saw their ca plates on their car and smashed their windows n shit. Fuckit, im in the worst boat. Im white, male, conservative and live in SO CAL. I do know, however, that OPs beans are cooked wrong and look like crap, and most likely tasted crappy.

Yeah, i dont blame anyone who hates cali's. Those people are shit.
My plates say colorado now so nowbody has any clue.

I should just say that i live in north tijuana

And yeah, those beans are shit.