ITT: foods you've seen that you're curious about but not enough to buy

ITT: foods you've seen that you're curious about but not enough to buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8
nutritionfacts.org/video/lead-contamination-of-tea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this an American thing or what? I've never seen that. That's a ficked up idea.

It was on shark tank and all but the one guy that ended up investing laughes him off iirc.

It's supposed to taste like the extra milk left at the end of a bowl of cereal and everyone thought it was disgusting.

It's just flavoured milk.

No, its flavoring that you add to milk.

Basically a lot of those Asian junk food/packaged foods (especially the cookies)

To make flavoured milk.

thats dumb
and it probably costs more than a box of cereal for the same effect

Why are you fags sperging out about this?

It's just malted milk with cinnamon flavor.

there are many things asians cannot do. Run. Play football (soccer dickhead), swim, think for themselves.

The top of the list however is make sweet desserts. Asians are fucking shit at this. Do not ever buy any 'candy' or 'confectionary' from asia. More often than not the chocolate is some shit they made to stop it melting. Kit kat from there is 'chocolate substance' in wax paper to stop it from turning to shit/

Plus all their stuff either tastes like fake milk or fake coffee.

LEARN SOME MORE FLAVORS YOU SLANT EYE CUNTS

source : singapore / se asia for 12 yrs growing up

You would probably need to drink this out of a bowl to get the full effect, and that's just a retarded way to drink milk.

I love foreign snack foods because it makes me feel like I'm eating something mysterious from SCP-261

Have you even tried these?

it hardly tastes like peanut, for some reason.

Ovaltine sounds like gyriatric chocolate shit next to cinnamon toast milk.

Pretty good if you use it for baking or stir it into oatmeal or shakes.
Questionable if you use it as a straight peanutbutter substitute.

fuck me those are so good

There's a mysterious but faint sweetness in these that kills any resemblence to the hot sauce. Impressive how they fucked that up considering the hot sauce is so simplistic.

>Have you even tried these?
Yes. Of course.

See also. not op

Yeah, why do they call it Ovaltine?

The jar is round. The mug is round.

They should call it Roundtine.

I had this idea like 23 years ago. I got it when trying sugar crisp which I found to be absolutely disgusting but I really liked the milk. I told my mom they should sell milk that tastes like cereal.

you are all white fuckers aren't you? It's like a novelty for you.

WOW RAMEN NOODLES ARE BOSS

Most interesting junk foods. I dont want to waste my sugar intake in things that would probably suck

g o l d

Pork Floss

It's basically savory cotton candy, I know that might sound weird but it's good.

All combos are disgusting

I think the pretzel cheese ones are alright but those are the only ones I've tried.

>it as a straight peanutbutter substitute.

user, peanut oil comes from peanuts, the legume is grinded and the oil extracted, the remnants is literally what is on the PB2 jar. If you had grinded the nuts without separating the oil you have peanut butter... So how exactly do you use a component of something as a substitute for that same thing?

but ovals are also round

damn nigga, calm down. ur literally sperging out over a snack food for children.

very disappointing, no pork flavour it just tastes "savory"

I bought this once on a whim and found it was pretty good for adding to things like smoothies and oatmeal. It's also pretty good over ice cream.

I mixed some up with a bit of almond milk, which I also bought on a whim. Using the quantities on the package, I got what was essentially thin peanut butter. I found it just different enough to be off-putting though I couldn't explain why.

I've had those before, they taste amazing but they're greasy as fuck. Plus a single serving is like one handful because they're just that calorie-dense. There's about 6 servings in a single bag.

I use this instead of peanut butter now. I really enjoy how nutty it is

Fucking delicious. Any Combo with the cracker shell is great. I hate pretzels.

THIS WAS MY FUCKING IDEA

I COPYRIGHTED IT WHEN I WAS 9

You're supposed to add water.

a meal made by someone who loves me

Ive never actually seen a bottle of ovaltine in my life. I think most people are aware of it because of some of their old ads "always drink your ovaltine" or some shit like that.

It's actually chocolate...not cinnamon
But don't let the fact you've never actually tasted it stop you from talking shit....

Vegables for sure

Non ironically really good

It's really good. The chocolate malt is the best flavor.
It says "CINNAMON CRUNCH" right on the package, stupid.

I imagine it's supposed to taste like the milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is really good.

Hichews are godtier tho

Spotted the child.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

t. fat idiot american
Japanese and Korean candies/cakes are god-tier.

>You're supposed to add water.
And.. what does that look like? That just can't taste good.

they are good, just try them its not anything weird

Try the matcha kitkats, they are amazing

Mostly I'm afraid what it must make your urine like.

It's actually not bad. I use Peter pan honey roasted for sandwiches and toast but I use pb2 for cookies, smoothies, sprinkled over ice cream, and other cooking. It's really versatile.

Does a jar of pickled asparagus really need to be labeled as gluten free?

If you don't label it then someone's going to ask

I have a friend that legitimately cannot jave gluten.
You'd be very surprised what foods contain some amount of wheat.

oy vey where's my kosher certification money? fucking goyim jewing the jews.

I've never seen someone in real life buy or eat pork rinds just in movies and stuff

I buy them every now and then. They're light but have an overpowering flavor, so you have to eat them slow. Eating them like some fat fuck eats his bag of Doritos would be very unpleasant.

Don't use it as a peanut butter substitute like it says on ththe container, mix it into plain yogurt and stuff like protein shakes instead.

Ironically, pork rinds are probably the healthiest snack food compared to most bagged snacks and candy.

Hooooly shit I forgot about these.

Cereal milk is the stupidest food meme ever. David Chang ought to be shot for popularizing this.

Delicious, get some

>It's supposed to taste like the extra milk left at the end of a bowl of cereal and everyone thought it was disgusting.
but that sounds great. how did they fuck it up? the two problems i see is that a) the milk left after cereal is tiny and this is a bunch, so you miss out on the cereal part itself, and b) id just get cereal

I learned the other day that they sell straws which are coated inside with sugar and flavourings so you can drink a glass of milk and it tastes like cereal or chocolate or whatever. What a disgrace.

How is the oil removed? Hexane?

Are those made with Chinese leaded matcha?

nutritionfacts.org/video/lead-contamination-of-tea/

Okra is better in soup. I suggest dicing some up and putting it in egg drop soup with some cayenne pepper.

When I'm doing keto I use them as a replacement for bread crumbs and croutons. I'll chop some up and toss them in a ceaser salad for texture, or crush them up and batter some katsu or catfish with it.

t. Deluded weeb