Why do all these 'edgy' new centrist anti-marxist intellectuals all ignore libertarian communism and just criticize...

Why do all these 'edgy' new centrist anti-marxist intellectuals all ignore libertarian communism and just criticize authoritarian forms of it?

fits their narrative, age of spin, etc.

>anti-marxist
>intellectuals

Commie reporting in.
Authoritarian communism is more likely to happen, and it's probabilities are still as slim as it gets. WHen it comes to libertarian communism you're in fantasy-land.
I honestly can't see how such a state of affairs could emerge.

Because when you pit the more liberty-oriented communists and the more authoritarian-oriented communists against each other, which happens as soon as the revolution is in process, if not even before, the latter win, often by physically eliminating many of the former.

Anti-marxism among intellectuals is nothing new, even a Foucault grew out of it in his latter days. All you need to do to be dissatisfied with communism is to be excommunicated from an Internationale, imprisoned by the party, etc. over defending less authoritarian positions.

Marxism is kept around as hardly anything more than a mere hermeneutic since the 60s-70s - which is in total contrast with These XI, the man must be rolling in his grave.

Anti-feminism and what-not is the new anti-theism. Give it a year and the zeitgeist will have changed.

Libertarian communism never lasts for the same reason libertarian capitalism never comes into existence, hierarchical authoritarian organizations tend to be easier to organize, mobilize, are less morally scrupulous and as such able to carry out acts of mass coercion to achieve their ends.

Basically the world is not smart enough for libertarian anything to work. That worked back in the bronze age when humans had roughly a tennis ball more of cranial volume. But our brains have shrunk since then much like the brains of the animals we domesticate shrink, we generally outsource more complex mental processes like morality to the collective. Collective morality is what ultimately begets hierarchy beyond the typical 'big man' shit you find in primitive societies where the leader is just a very well respected 'first among equals' type deal.

McCarthyism killed the American left. Americans associate anything left of Bernie with the Soviet Union.

It's interesting how every anti-creationism YouTube channel in 2010 is now an anti-feminism, anti-sjw channel.

Because they see clearly

What do you expect? They're just counter-cultural reactionaries. They define themselves by being against whatever society is currently for.

>libertarian communism

no such thing.

give me a successful example involving more than 100 people.

Give me an example of you ever making a good argument.

you first pal, where's the example.

I'm not convinced it's a good argument to engage. If I had proof of your ability to make good arguments I'd have an easier time accepting it

literally all it would take for you to win this argument is to provide an adequate example, i'm not here to debate you on the concept of libertarian communism.

No point in winning a bad argument.

>i'm not here to debate you on the concept of libertarian communism.

Why assume OP is? That's why asking for an example is a bad argument.

It is not when evolutionary psychology is disliked by both creationists and a lot of feminists as well as some others.
Meanwhile some people appropriate questionable evolutionary psychology to justify their beliefs.
I doubt that. Doesn't seem to make sense in the light of political science that've read.

all this talk and the example still isn't there, seems like you're having trouble finding one.

since i'm so bad at making arguments you could help by providing an example for me to argue against.

It's a pointless argument to make.

>i'm not here to debate you on the concept of libertarian communism.

Why assume OP is? That's why asking for an example is a bad argument.

>OP asks why people ignore libertarian communism

>doesn't say what he means, what he considers "libertarian", if he means all forms of anarchist communism, if it's just his autistic utopia daydream.

seems like it's a pointless argument in a pointless thread.

Well at least you made a post answering his question.

>libertarian communism
talking about 16 year olds pseudo-intellectual bullshit lmao

Computers, my man. It won't be long untill we will be able to develop a program that will be able to act as a constitution and it will be impartial and fair and communist.

>fair
>communist

pick uno