Why does leftover chinese food taste like soap when you microwave it the next day

why does leftover chinese food taste like soap when you microwave it the next day

I imagine there's something wrong with either the Chinese restaurant you purchase your food from or the plates on which you are serving the reheated food

Coriander, obviously.

Because it's meant to be eaten asap which is why you never order more than you can eat in one meal

Do Americans really do this?

I don't know. Are foreigners really this obsessed?

because you're eating soap you stupid nigger

Dunno, I always eat it cold after the first meal. Tastes gr8 m8

I wouldn't know.
Whenever I have Chinese food there's NEVER any leftovers.
NEVER.

Because your local chinese is shit, that's why.

Cant tell u why, but i offer a solution: fry it. Like get a frying pan, little butter / oil, and heat everything up. That removes the "nuked" flavor of it. Just saying from experience, because i too tried to rehear lefties but it becomes flavorless and starchy

everything tastes like soap when you microwave it the next day

Redpill me on the monosodium glutamate jew.

Fuck microwaves. Never touch them.

Buy a fucking double boiler to reheat stuff.

I've never experienced this.

It's unnecessary if your food is well made.
Nips rely on it to give flavor to their bland fish, noodle and rice dishes.
Personally it gives me a headache if I have to much.

>headache
Yeah I made some packaged thai noodles where the noodles, the sauce and the vegs had glutamate and I felt sick.
That shit is a drug.

kek.
are you obese?

wew lads

Drink more water, you're dehydrated.

Another tip for my fellow Americans; don't drink sea water.

It's literally just what you get when you do the fermentation process for soy sauce or worcestershire, except with sugar or corn instead of soy/wheat mix or anchovies respectively.

Saying it's unnecessary if your dish is well-made is like saying sugar or salt are unnecessary if your dish is well-made.

If you get a headache like , that's clinically tested and proven to have nothing to do with MSG. It comes entirely from your 'tisms kicking in when you eat a scary food that isn't a tendie and mommy didn't make.

>microwaved
Gee, I wonder why.

MSG is totally unecessary in properly made and cooked food.
It serves no purpose other than to add depth of flavor to bland food.
And before you start your rant, umami only exists in the minds of weebs and gullible fools.

>it's not a flavor
>but you can taste it
>but it's NOT A FLAVOR
>why does it remind me of tendies so much
>no, no, i mustn't admit it exists! that would be betraying mommy!
>but... tendietaste... in a powder...
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the thought process of an unemployed flyover posting at 11am his local time, illustrated

Stay obsessed and irrelevant, cuckboi

>cuckboi
nice Ebonics there.
proof if any is needed that America is becoming a majority black Nation.

Do you have bad teeth?

we may have bad teeth in the USA but we have the money for cosmetic work to cover it up.
And we're well ahead of the nips.

weird, microwaved dogs taste like soap too

Why do the japs have such bad teeth?
I know they deliberately fuck with them to look goofy but this can't account for rotting and fillings?

Many things from your local strip mall Chinese food places are made by using old ingredients. Fried rice is made by using old rice. Wanton soup is made using broth that was made ??? days ago. Everything else comes pre-made and kept for who knows how long.
I can keep going with the details but pretty much you're not suppose to keep Chinese food as left overs.
You suppose to eat it as you order it.
Also if you ever order from a Chinese food place and it tastes like cigarettes that's because it is. Those chain smoking fuckers will come right in and prepare food. Some of them will smoke right over the fucking wok. Yes I have seen from fingers and clothes fall into orders.
This is why I don't eat from just any Chinese restaurant unless I know they're making food fresh and the classic way not the fast food Americanized way.
Regards,
Faggot who worked in a Chinese restaurant

Probably because you're microwaving them in the foam clamshell containers that aren't supposed to be microwaved.

It's safe to consume. There is no scientific evidence it's harmful and the people who say it is always fall back on anecdotes. Glutamic acid is in so much shit people already eat including:
-Tomatoes
-Cheddar, Parmesan , and other cheeses
-Most canned fish
-Shellfish like oysters, clams, and scallops

Even if there is something in chinese food that causes headaches it's not MSG, unless all of the above foods also give you headaches.

also, msg as a refined ingredient is all over american snack foods, yet no one's reporting dorito headaches.

Here's my theory.

>be a fat cunt
>never drink water because it tastes bad
>decide to fuel my diabetes with Golden Chink Dragon Buffet tonight
>"Can I get an order of chicken fried salt rice, an order of orange salt chicken, and three salt rolls"
>"Oh and a diet Coke because I'm on a diet"
>consume 6 times the daily recommended portion of salt in one meal
>already dehydrated before that
>wash it all down with sugar-free salt water
>blame chinks when you get a headache

It's funny when Americans say other countries aren't relevant, it's like, yeah America is relevant worldwide but you aren't lol.

Does all msg taste the same? I tried accent and it doesn't taste very good.

I have a lot of hispanic influences in my cooking and I have alot of Carne and Pork spice blends and MSG is the 4th ingredient in them.
Anyways anytime I cook for my friends they say its the best shit they have ever eatin, so yeah msg is cool.

>also always do the opposite of what the jews say

at this point I don't think your third world eurabians are kidding anymore.

>chicken fried salt rice
lel

High sugar diets

Spices are totally unnecessary in properly made and cooked food.
It serves no purpose other than to add depth of flavor to bland food.
And before you start your rant, taste only exists in the minds of pretentious and gullible fools.

Think of it like pure salt, non-diluted distilled vinegar, or capsaicin. Those taste terrible if you just straight eat a pinch too.

it does? leftovers are oishii what is wrong with you cunt

>leftovers are oishii

This

OP why are you eating Chinese leftovers reheated? It's meant to be cold same with pizza.

Keep eating it then. natural selection exists for a reason

I'm not OP, but you heat them for the same reason you heat any leftovers:
1) safety. heat kills bacteria.
2) flavor. raising the temperature lets you better smell and taste the seasonings in the food.

When I was little I used to not drink or eat anything during the day because of my adhd medicine. My mom would buy me just about anything if it would get me to eat, and I really liked Doritos. After eating them I would always get an awful headache, and it always got blamed on msg. Now that I'm not taking those meds and I stay hydrated the headaches have gone away