You are stuck on a deserted island with 100 women

>you are stuck on a deserted island with 100 women
>the women are of varying age and ethnicity
>you must last 1 year until you have a chance to be rescued
what do you do?

Eat them

I truly wonder how this would turn out

do women care enough about sex that they would covet your dick like crazy and battle over it? like if 1 woman was stuck with 100 men

I guess I would try to get with the hottest ones? And try to make my strength useful if it is at all

Begin looking for a sustainable water source. Set up camp close to water source. Make fire. Build shelter. Start looking for food.

Of course before all this I get as far away as possible from the women as they'll only be a drain on my resources and time.

Try to govern them, kill the worthless with senate approval.

Can't kill and eat them there would eventually be mutiny and hysteria.

I work together with them to find fresh water and food, of course. What kind of retard would fuck them and risk their dying in childbirth?

100 women, 1 year

what the fuck are you talking about

it'd probably be easier to self sustain on your own as a man for a year in all honesty

100 of them is easily enough food for a year

Set up a camp in a difficultish location, as far away from the women as possible. If any women were to stumble upon my hideout, I'd offer to team up with them for they'd likely be the most competent of the bunch.

It's not that simple. I mean, it's not like they're going to LET you eat them. You need to be clever about it.

Begin by establishing a racial hierarchy (this part's not hard - humans have been doing it for years). Convince the higher-level races that they deserve to survive the most, and it's okay to eat those at the bottom of the racial ladder because they are inferior. Then, when those of the lower ranks have all been eaten, move on to the next group in the hierarchy, who are the new bottom of the food chain. Rinse and repeat for 1 year.

Do I have to marry them all? and will they all divorce me?

assuming I'm the leader
>have an election to determine 2 lieutenant governors (each in charge of half of the women) and appoint myself as de jure governor
>establish a base/sustainable method of food in the first 3 months
>only have sex after the third month
>rescue shows up and half of them are pregnant
pretty easy

why would the women put you in charge?

Probably just the normal "what you do on a deserted island" stuff, except I'll be asked a lot for sex (unless they're all lesbians or bi).

>assuming I'm leader
otherwise what's the point of this thread, it's a basic desert island scenario

do you actually expect 100 women to get along when they are left with nothing?

that's why I have an election for the two lieutenant governors
they will lead domestic and work related matters while I determine the direction after they report the conditions. I'll probably encourage them to further segment their populations into five parts

lmao just quickly craft a bow and enslave them, women are incapable of strategical thinking so you are guaranteed to win
order them to make their own prison and wait, if any whore doesn't abide to your rules just shoot her with an arrow
you literally have an army of 100 slaves so use your imagination

early archery was completely impractical for individual combat. you'd at best injure one with an improvised stick arrow before you got killed by a spear wound

I can guarantee you most of the women will never have the thought of making a spear cross their mind.

see women are literally too dumb to react in any way that is threatening to you, they can't understand the concept of weapons
you could as well make a slingshot with a sachet full of rocks and there you go, unlimited power & ammo

until you go to sleep. and then all they have to do is strangle you

Are you jewish?

they will be sitting in a prison built by themselves for long time by then

I was day-dreaming about this the other day and I realized that this would be the only scenario where women would be interested in me.

Easy peasy. As I'm the strongest I start collecting mad resources, building a house, hoarding food, etc. Eventually, I'm living the high life on my side of the island. After that, I go to the women's side and see them basically starving, fighting over eating some piece of shit bugs while I have meat. I then tell them that I will share my wealth with two of them. First, the hottest one, to be my wife. Second, the youngest one, to be my mistress. If the hottest one happens to be the youngest one then I still bring a second girl to be my maid.

I then live the high life fucking these women as much as I can. But on the side I make sure the other girls don't die because I know eventually I'll get tired of fucking the same girls so I will need to rotate. When I get tired of my first whores I will go talk to the women and tell them that I need replacements. Those thirsty sluts will be craving for my dick and cry of happiness if I pick them. I then take out my previous wives and put them back into the group of starving women. I repeat this process as many times as I can. This accomplishes two things:

1) I fuck all the hot ones
2) But I only support 2 at the same time, reducing the amount of gathering I need to do

Needless to say, if a woman who is not in my chosen ones decides to steal my shit or attack me then I rape and kill them immediately.

Sleep with one eye open

You know, if you really think this you could just move to one of the isolated tribes that are still alive in remote small islands, Brazil and Africa. Their life is basically like on a remote island and women marry out of need.

This.

Best chance of survival. That island doesn't look like it can support a population of 101

>finish climbing mountain

>try to find the arrow you shot.

>stumble upon ugly male full of mud

>autistic male approches you and mumbles something about you being the choosen one and evolution

>kill him and bring back food

Chads dont think chads do

This is what autism looks like

Not really. That is what being a genius looks like. I perfectly solved the optimization problem. You want to maximize your pleasure while minimizing your workload.

If you take care of all the girls to have a harem that you will have very high pleasure, but the amount of work you will have to do is immense. Meanwhile notice that if you have 10 girls, you can only fuck one at a time. This means that if you leave a girl out of your group, you greatly reduce the amount of work you have to do but your pleasure almost stays the same. So you win by taking out girls.

Eventually, I came to the realization that two girls are the best because you can fuck one girl, while the other girl cleans and does chores. And when night time comes you can do a threesome and I believe 2 is the top amount of women you can really fuck without being overwhelmed. So that is the solution: Get two women, leave the rest out.

But then there is a third variable, a variable with which I have battled all my life. How fast you get bored of fucking the same girl. And there my solution was to slightly increase my amount of work, by routinely checking the other girls to be sure they are not dying to ensure that whenever I want I can take in a new girl and take out one of my original girls.

It is the perfect solution! This reasoning beats Newton's theory of calculus. This is the pinnacle of mathematical optimization.

first, I try to keep as many of them alive as I can, while I fuck as many of them as I can. We subsist on tree bark, insects and fish. As people die off, we consume them and build rafts with their bones.

As we continue to build the rafts, I try to get the women pregnant in regular intervals, such that they will predictably give birth at semi-constant rate.

9 months, they start giving birth. Start collecting babies.

When the 1 year mark comes, deny the aid, and hide all evidence there was a chance of rescue.

Continue to farm babies.

Once we have collected sufficient babies, begin phase 2, where we sail them on bone-rafts in each direction.

Then, we wait.

Go full on actual-cannibal-shia-labeouf mode and stalk them through the island hunting them for sport. If its only a year then I can effectively kill ~2 a week to supplement my diet for whatever I cant forage.

He said
>What do you do?

>If the hottest one happens to be the youngest one

It's easy, really.

>Choose 1 or 2 women to come with me away from the others. Tell them it will increase our chances or survival or any stupid bait like that.
>Make them work to set up camp with me, with water source a fire and a bed.
>Building that will take time and I will get hungry so I would kill one by taking her out on an expedition where she never comes back.
>Do the same for #2 when I need more food.
>At this points I should be set with water and other resources and I would have made weapons like spear and bow and arrow
>Whenever I need good, go to women camp and hunt for one of them to bring home.
>Live like that until the end.

Life is easy

After you kill your first two women and hunt the third, what will stop the other 97 women from killing you after they realize you are a threat?

First instinct would be trying to ditch them. Seeing from your pic they would find me if i build anything. So I stick to a jungle stream, if not there I find a pond or die. First I drink. Then I feed by eating the green roots of plants near fresh water. Seeing you picked a tropical island I would make a cover shelter. So covert as to be nothing more than some leaves under a bush. And then I observe the women. The ones than thrive instead of survive I make contact with. Then we make a hut, fish and go all blue lagoon on each other.

>100 women would listen to some loser who spends his spare time posting on Veeky Forums
lol

>consensual sex
>instead of rape
You are a fucking pleb.

1. The won't know it was me. It would be sneaky kills/kidnaps.
2. No one will know where my base is located at

>1. The won't know it was me. It would be sneaky kills/kidnaps.

Hmm, okay. Let's see. There are 97 incompetent women who think blood is gross and killing someone would damage their nails. On the other hand, there is one beta guy who couldn't stop looking at us weird and breathing through his mouth when we first got here. Hmm... I wonder who could be the killer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And after they solve that impossible puzzle then

>2. No one will know where my base is located at
The island is small as fuck and terrain is limited and they are 97 so they could literally find you by brute force, checking the entire island.

This is why your strategy is shit. The best plays are those in which you give the girls hope so they look up to you and don't kill you, even if you are not helping them.

cannibalism

Pussy is worth more alive than dead.

>The island is small as fuck
Where did OP mention the Island was small?

>The can find you by brute force
In a year all the women will be dead. They got no energy to spend on looking through a whole island. Just watch Bear Grylls: the Island. Any season and see how the women do. Always have to be helped by the crew for them no to die. And that's only 14 people for 6 weeks. Imagine 52 weeks for 100 women. No way.

Option number 2: find a way to store and transport clean water easily. Move location constantly so less chance of being found

>Where did OP mention the Island was small?
The picture.

>
In a year all the women will be dead. They got no energy to spend on looking through a whole island. Just watch Bear Grylls: the Island. Any season and see how the women do. Always have to be helped by the crew for them no to die. And that's only 14 people for 6 weeks. Imagine 52 weeks for 100 women. No way.

Okay you got me there, but then you are letting all that top tier pussy just die out. You can still rape their dead bodies but it is not the same. The alpha strategy is to support them while keeping two of them as your wives, and rotating wives every week or so.

You can't judge the size of an island by looking at one side of it. But even if it is small, that just means less resources for everyone. Less resources for you. Not good. have to get rid of competition faster.

>Supporting 100 women.
Good luck hunting for food for 101 people. You will die with them. And if you say something like "I would just eat first and let them eat after", they will turn on you because it's not "fair".

While I do agree having a wife would be sweet, you come of export 2-3 women with you to your camp and keep them permanent, while you hunt the rest.

You don't need to support 100 women. Check my strategy It is, dare I say it, a masterpiece.

Fpbp

>eat the women

But what will the women eat???????????

I remember this dutch game show with 2 islands, populated by either men only or women only. The men had things down quick (shelter, tables, roof basically paradise) while the women sunbathed and complained. They swapped 1 from each island and the moment the man got off the women give him an itinerary to finish while they sunbathed again

100 people is alot of food.

1 coconut is like 1500 calories. You could probably live off of 300 coconuts for a year easy, if you add in hunting and fishing to deal with all the extra exercise. At about 30 coconuts a year from a tree, that's only ten good trees. Totally within the realm of existing on even a small island.

300 coconuts couldn't keep 100 people alive for 2 weeks. You'd kill off every last fish and clam withing 5 miles of that island so fast just trying to stay alive that first month. And i don't know if you know hunting, but if critters figure you that humans are hanging out killing your friends, they tend to not want to come back.

Now this is just from a 2 minute Google, but I'm pretty sure that the yield of coconut is kinda high, so it's even more resources. There is a reason why tribes are usually less then thirty people. And they tend to be pretty much full blown experts who realised that basic farming was the only way to stay in one place for longer then a few months.

I'd get the smartest, any army vets and the fitness bunnies and build a raft after we kill off the weaklings.

But hey, sex for food! Dude 100 babes yo! Think of the snu snu!

GRIPPIN YO PILLOW TIGHT

EXIT, LIGHT!!!

I like how this entire premise works on the belief these women aren't going to straight up bum rush and eat you instead. This racial hierarchy bullshit may have worked several centuries ago but women today they will straight up kill you if they think you're trying to one over them as a group. And just because you have a dick doesn't mean enough of them will roll over. Having a 100 women today means at least several of them are straight up lesbian or at least bi and they will attempt to challenge your authority easily.

The only smart thing to do is have 1/3 of them work on fishing for food another 1/3 on cultivating plants and the last 1/3 for hygiene control. The lone male will need to act as the head craftsmen for both shelter and tools. By doing this you establish yourself as arguably the most valuable asset in the group and reduce your chance of getting challenged or killed. Honestly it may not be smart trying to actively sex them up at your own accord as some of them will get vindictive and ruin any order you intended to have with them.

Plus if you fuck them raw you will get them pregnant and basically render them physically useless by 6 to 7 months in. This whole premise is a fucking trap and god help you if several of them have any sexual diseases and either you or one of the lesbian or bi women start spreading it around.

Each other retard. They're women they fucking hate each other more than we hate them.

I can tell behind these big words you are nothing but a soyboy. LOL these women are going play you like a flute, as soon as you arrive on this land you have the most dominate women convince the others you are the enemy and that they must enslave you to survive. Being the beta you are all you can do is scream and cry at them "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Before they procede to beat you sticks and rocks until you submit.

The next few days you will be required to build thier shelter and help them gather food. After, you will be subjected to sleep outside tied to a tree and treated like a dog.

After a few weeks you will begin get more attention from some of the women that may or may not become sexual, but the leaders will threaten the weaklings with isolation and this behaviour will end but a week a two more, it will be replaced with violent beatings as frustration amongst the women continue.

A few months pass and you will begin to hear gossip of common dreams of chad coming to save them and make love to them, this manifests itself as a cult and with thier mental state so fractured, they believe sacrificing you will summon chad. This is where your story ends when they slit your throat.

You see anno even on a ship wrecked island chad still wins.

>100 males and 1 woman
men kill each other until there's only 1 male left

>1 male and 100 females
All fertile women will be impregnated, depending on access to resources there may or may not be starvation issues. Eventually the tribe may or may not stabilize.

The opposite extremes of pure autism.

Populate the island, mine the side of the coast stone with rope and sla- I mean my childrens labor. Eat fish. Make more rope. Harness coconuts. Coconutt inside them all. Build a few sailboats, a harbor, take the sand, melt it to glass, build a light house, burn all incoming ships with a concentrated light beam. Declare all the metal skybirds heretical and never to be spoken of. Erect a giant tiki statue of me. Die peacefully in the ocean waves. Take me away feel bird. Take me away...

100 woman orgy

I would die of all that gossip. I hate it when people talk about me on my back. It gives me physical pain. Don't know why, but somehow I sense it.

This is a hypothetical, not your fantasy, faggot.

I like your style.

I'd probably accrue resources and sexually copulate, since I'm CIA

Cuck In Action?

>try talking to one of them
>drop spaghetti
>eat spaghetti
>repeat until we're rescued

consensual only due to the implication

With 100 over an entire year thy're essentially an unlimited resource.

Eating that many coconuts consistently would give you diarrhea and kill you, probably.

95% of idiots in this thread have never interacted with a woman other than their mother in any meaningful way. Pretty sad because I'm assuming most of you are well above average IQ, but your social IQ is completely stunted.
Humans get savage when they have to survive. Have you ever seen the video of the lady that uses her toy poodle on a leash as a weapon?

Become the desperate fuckslave to a colony of women, most likely.

it MAY be possible to survive on the island with 101 people, it depends entirely on the size of the island and the resources available
work together with all the women who know survival shit find plants to make a farm with, and fish to have a primary source

could also raid the ship/plane that got you stuck on the island to begin with, if getting stuck didn't involve magic teleporting

it'll get easier over time as a bunch of the women die off from various sources since they probably don't know what is safe and what is not

This

Nice to see that someone on this thread actually has a chance at surviving for a year.

>what do you do?

teach them how to fish, I guess.

You see, situations like this is why I eat so much. I am a proud 500 lbs man. I can last the whole year without eating anything. All I have to do is find a source of freshwater and survive the hunger pains.

>under8ted post

Immediately eliminate all competitors for resources.

how do you prevent the women from finding you?

only retards think this post is autism. pretty much the most optimized survival method, assuming your balls are large enough for the job

Only sleep with the ugliest and oldest women in order to confuse the enemy and sow discord amongst their ranks.

>waaahhh
Autist

>assuming women wouldn't immediately defer to the male in this scenario.

>Having sex with the women
Its like you people want to die. If women are useless, then pregnant women are beyond a determent. They need more food, they cant work and they decrease the morale of the rest.
Assuming you make it all the way to childbirth, now you just have one more useless mouth to feed, and on top of that, its gonna get the attention of 10 other women who want kids too because "amg is so cuute i am literally programmed to thing this wwwaawowww"

Its just a bad idea, people.

>1 year

I know a bit about survival, if we can find glass bottles we can distill ocean water for drinking. Farming of something like sweet potatos would be good to do if we can find them, and fishing and gathering crabs. 101 people is a lot to keep fed. Id make every effort to be as helpful as possible. If everyone is okay at the end i can write a book about the experience and become rich.

Thats more than 9 months

how are you going to kill all 100 of them?

>There are people who actually believe there is less than 40 weeks (average gestation) in a year.
>There are people who actually believe the first and last three months of a pregnancy does not render a female inadequate for any type of physical labor especially during a situation involving low resources

You chuckle fucks need to leave this board right now.

Watch out for the misandrist women. There's always one that would rather kill you than get herself some hot dick or see other women get some hot dick.

With kindness. Also my penis. Also i am a man so your question is ironic.

Getting the matriarchs on your side is a good idea, actually. I'd be aiming purely for the milfs.

In reality, the 3-4 women out of the 100 who aren't fighting each other overpower you and make your their slave

How exactly is a group of women going to enslave a man by force? The strength difference between average man and woman is equivalent to the strength difference between average man and gorilla.

In reality- actual reality- the women that want a man on their side will acquire his protection and labor in the same way human women have acquired men for millennia. Pic related.

>How exactly is a group of women going to enslave a man by force?

By not letting you rest, just because you're stronger does not mean you have the endurance of a hundred people.

The oldest human tactic in the world for hunting is exhausting the target.

>Yay, we totally exhausted this dude so that he can't do anything and doesn't like us at all!

You didn't read past the first sentence of my post. I knew I shouldn't have made it a rhetorical question. That always makes people respond only to that because of the short attention spans of anons.

Moving on from that, They don't want to kill the man, they want to have his loyalty so they may have what he has that they don't, which is muscle and cock. The easiest way to acquire that is with sex. If one group won't use it, other women will and the man will gravitate to them. Sex is the only easy way for women to control men.