Why the hell would someone waste their time reading fiction if there is so much to learn?

Why the hell would someone waste their time reading fiction if there is so much to learn?

Because you can learn something from fiction as well, my little piss-poster.

Because you can learn from fiction, but not in a way you would understand

fuck off, dumb frogshitter

Fiction is an important part of culture and you have to read it to learn it

>why would someone not be autistic

i think a better question would be: why people bother reading at all when you can learn something else more productive that is more likely to take you somewhere in life?

Learn exactly what?

>you can learn something else more productive that is more likely to take you somewhere in life
Reading fiction taught me I'm already where I want to be

Learn:
- What people in the 14th century eat
- How long people in the 14th century slept
- How much sex people in the 14th century had
- How many people there were in the most important cities in the 14th century
And so on and so on.

Unfortunately the information on the 14th century is sparse so I go with the current century and all information on them.

There are a lot of things to be learned through reading, you could have given examples that didn't put your 14th century fetish on display.

Are you saying the 14th century is not interesting? If so: I find that highly repulsive and wish for you to stop holding such nonsense beliefs about the 14th century.

he is making fun of fags like you

kys!

philosophy, history, science, art
there is so much interesting information about the actual real universe that i can't fathom how someone would waste their time reading 800 pages of someone's imagination

>learning by experience
so i could end up being some brainwashed normie pleb? no thanks

>art

You mean art like...fiction novels?

If you just read to be contrarian to "normie plebs", you're no better yourself.

>there is so much interesting information about the actual real universe that i can't fathom how someone would waste their time reading 800 pages of someone's imagination

Too bad none of that factual shit will actually make you interesting to another human being, and instead you'll be seen as an autistic pseud

Because the pursuit of knowledge is vainglorious and is never ending. Knowledge only rewards you with misery.

>you can't learn anything from fiction

>"i want to learn in a concrete manner"
>read philosophy and non-fiction for years
>realize i'm a brainlet when it comes to the 'classics'
>never read catch 22, 1984, a clockwork orange, crime and punishment

>Why the hell would someone waste their time on Veeky Forums if there is so much to learn?
Pussy
If you really wanted to learn, you would take the world by it's balls, but you are sitting in badly lit room, typing on a keyboard, looking like a Quasimodo in a little chair with wheels, talking about how "niggers" and "jews" robbed you from your freedom.
Well, grow up, stop jerking off to online poetry, get out of your asbestos filled basement and learn how to truly enjoy life.

>reading to appear interesting to others
I want all pseuds to leave Veeky Forums right fucking now

Ok, have fun dying alone hahah