My friend just bet $50 i wouldn't pour a glass of water into boiling oil. what should i do?

my friend just bet $50 i wouldn't pour a glass of water into boiling oil. what should i do?

do it outside

he said it has to be in my house

Then enjoy being blinded by the copious amounts of oil that will splash into your face

damage from a grease fire will be far more than 50$ tell your "friend" to fuck off. if he calls you a pussy, poil boiling oil on his face and beat him to death with a frying pan.

do it for Darwin

Use a third of a cup of oil, so the glass of water will be more volume than the boiling oil. Still gonna be a mess and possibly a fire, but less chance of things going horribly wrong because the comparatively large amount of water will drop the temperature very quickly.

Frying pans are really soft, many people can bend them, use a cast iron instead. Heavier impact, and it wont break.

Boil just one teaspoon of oil (its really just start to smoke, not boil), take really big glass of water and wear protective glasses.

Get renters insurance beforehand

>Frying pans are really soft

>alright, let me wack you on the ass a few times with one and you tell me about how soft it is.

I accidentally doubled up on meme arrrows.

yes

Bet him to do it for $100

Use coconut oil and water from activated almonds.

You have shitty friends in your life. Also I'm sure there's nothing particularly great about you as a human and you're really not needed here on this planet. So go for it.

Just kidding. I love you. Don't do it obviously.

As well as freezing to death when your living on the streets cause your house burnt down.

dude

Look up a video on YouTube of someone doing it and make an informed decision.

>deep fried water
Americans really do?

When I was younger I threw icecubes into a pot of boiling oil.

why

You've really done it now.