Just ate five grams of salt in one sitting. I feel great. Why is salt bad again?

Just ate five grams of salt in one sitting. I feel great. Why is salt bad again?

It's not. If you eat a lot at every meal and you're fat and over 30, it can be pretty bad. A good way to counteract high sodium intake though is to drink more water and eat more potassium.

So?

>high blood pressure
>heart issues
>dehydration
>can excaberate current existing conditions
Just a few

is salt really so great you'd risk your health over it? if you want to die an early death just kill yourself

Salt doesn't really have any downsides if you live an active life and drink enough water. Eating carbs is the thing that rots your body.

You need to balance your salt or your body will try to do it for you (with declining rates of success as you age).

>carbs
>the bodies preferred source of energy is bad
I want the retards to leave.

According to low-carbers, the body tends to burn glucose over fat when both are available because glucose is toxic so it's trying to get rid of it. top kek

>Salt doesn't really have any downsides if you live an active life and drink enough water.
You were doing okay here

>eating fruit rots the body

How fat are you?

>glucose is toxic

But it is.
Why do think America is filled with obese people.

My great grandpa died in a stroke. He was famous by eating everyting really salty in his whole life. My best friends grandfather died in a storke and he eat everything salty again. My granpa eat everything salty till his arm look like pic but worse. He realized he will end up like his father so he nearly eat salt now and those things in his arm sowly disappeared. Think about it again! Now you're feeling great but later?

>now you're feeling great but later?

>Eating carbs is the thing that rots your body
that's a retarded thing to say, even for a ketofag

Idiot

Because of a largely sedentary lifestyle, propelled by the fact most everybody drives everywhere, and cheap, shit food is more or less on every street?

increases chances of stomach cancer

>obese people

You mean our floaty person armada for ocean conquest?

ketofags are truly worse than vegans

You sound like the kind of fuck that thinks orange fool is funny.

Too much sact!

High blood pressure

>t. drumpfcuck