How can so many people ruin their hormonal balance willingly just so they don't have to use a condom?

How can so many people ruin their hormonal balance willingly just so they don't have to use a condom?

IUD is life

the amount of breakdowns my gf had after the switch went from like 3 or 4 per month to zero

Women aren't people.

who hurt you user? :(

The gf isn't on any birth control, and I hate condoms because I can't stay hard with them and virtually never can finish if I have one. I pull out every single time.

How much time do you think I've got before I slip and cum inside her on accident?

But objects aren't people. Who hurt you?

I can't imagine not knowing I'm about to cum. It doesn't make any sense to me.

It's convenient in many ways (mainly periods), sometimes with no bad side effects. It's worth a try.

Idiot. It won't take long unless you learn your gf's cycle and plan accordingly. Look-up Sympto-thermal method. I've been using it on gf's for over 20 years with never a slip-up.

I meant: it won't take long to get her preggo...etc.

I’ve been doing this for 6 years.

Endometriosis is a bitch and this helps stop it.

well, not experiencing menstruation is also a plus

IUDs come with their own risks

Menstruation comes with enough of its own issues that it would be benificial for women to not suffer through it.

Nice use of the word "ruin" though considering the vast majority of people don't suffer side effects

Sounds bs considering a normal cycle on its own will cause emotional ups and downs.

Noice.

I think I'll keep doing it. It's something of a game, part of the rush is having sex and hoping I'll pull out in time.

its mostly placebo

Not every birth control pill slows endometriosis.

>implying women are people
t. Edgelord

The pill manufacturers have done a great job hiding it's side effects. Most women are retarded, so they don't realize how they are fucking their hormones. Use an non hormonal IUD if you don't wanna use a condom and don't want to become """mysteriously""" a depressed, varicose vein having woman.

>ruin their hormonal balance
Lrn2endocrinology fgt pls

this. women love harmless fun far too much to consider a pregnancy in order to get a hold on their menstruation
and betas hate to see they cannot satisfy a woman with a condom

I have a copper iud with no hormones and it's the best decision I have ever made. It lasts 10 years and the benefits vastly outweigh any issues I may run into. Worst case scenario: it pokes the side of my uterus and I have to get it surgically removed. Hopefully this would leave me barren, I don't want kids and honestly this would be a fucking win so iud all the way bitch

question to the men in this thread: if a male birth control option were available, hormonal or not, would you use it?

What is a condom?

k, let me rephrase: if a pill made you shoot blanks every time, and you could definitely fuck without a condom and have no worries about pregnancy, would you use it? Even if there were side effects? Or do you think that responsibility lies solely with women?

Obviously not everyone wants to use condoms in the first place.

If she gets pregnant just use those teas that the one user posted a while back. I don’t have to saved but it’s just a tea mix that you make from some herbs and it’ll basically act as like a plan B type of thing without harming the person that drinks it. You’ll want to have them drink it every week.

>How can so many people ruin their hormonal balance willingly just so they don't have to use a condom?

It gives the girl responsibility over not getting themselves pregnant. I wouldn't want to get pregnant because someone else screwed up with a condom. Although it's not like I care enough to weigh the convenience of that vs the cost of manipulation of hormones. Honestly this thread has been up for too long; I wish people would just sage at this point but I feel like the thread that takes it's place won't be that great either. Would someone sciency please post an interesting thread? I'm getting so bored that I might only go here on rare occasions because this place can be somewhat novel but it lacks scientific substance or an intriguing narrative.

I mean this is Veeky Forums. We are all virgins here. What is the point of this question?

Yeah. Too much carefree dicking.

if you're talking about nutmeg tea as an abortifacient then your sol it doesn't work and will instead just cause insane hallucinations and liver toxicity