You're posting on the food board of Veeky Forums, so you're obviously a fat fuck. but the real question is: why...

You're posting on the food board of Veeky Forums, so you're obviously a fat fuck. but the real question is: why? And also, they're gonna need 12 people instead of 6 to carry that fucking coffin when you die.

inconveniencing people is the only way i exist. I inconvenience people on this board and hope to inconvenience them again when i die by way of the fat bloated shit stained corpse surrounded by cum bottles for the 6-12 people to crane me out of the basement.

I'm 5'11'' and 160lbs, or 1.8 meters and 72 kilos for you communists out there. Checkmate atheists.

mumble mumble something fisting mumble...

I'm not fat, I only come here for the food pictures when I'm hungry.

Former fat fuck. Now 6'2" and 185. Was 240 a decade ago, but changed my ways.

>tfw 6' and 225

how'd you do it?

I eat a very low fat diet, so I am not a 'fat fuck.' I do stuff myself though. Low fat diet is best diet.

>enjoying food makes you fat

What did he mean by this?

>not trying to become world's fattest man
EMBARASSING

It wasn't pleasant. Started off by pretty much cutting out the calorie dense foods that were my kryptonite. That would be cheese, sausages, charcuterie, fried food and anything that resembles fast food. Stopped snacking entirely. And started with a trainer who got me lifting kettlebells. It was agony for like 6-9 months, and I had very little to show for it. Maybe lost 15lbs. So I doubled down. Started doing more intense workouts and limiting portion size on the foods I was allowing myself to eat. Over the next year that got me under 200, and because I was used to it things didn't seem nearly as grim as they did at the start. Then the last 15lbs came off by switching to a mostly vegan diet. I'm NOT vegan - I still eat everything. But I'll only have meat or cheese like once a week. Same goes for fish and eggs. I live mostly off beans/lentils, veggies and grains. And I still lift, though now it's a maintenance workout a few times a week, not the long grueling workouts I started with because I was trying to get somewhere.

Also now that I'm trim (and older and a little less active) I don't get crazy hungry like I used to. So many days I barely break 1500 calories. Which is easy to do without feeling hungry when your diet is high in vegetable fiber and you only eat small servings of anything calorie dense. But from what I see on this board (and I've been here for the greater part of a decade) my diet would be agony for most of you. It was at first for me, too. Then my taste (and cooking) kind of adjusted to it.

If we go by BMI, then I am underweight

BMI is pretty unreliable tho especially if you lift at all

I would think Veeky Forums anons are actually less fat than the ones from other boards. Cooking for yourself from scratch tends to be a lot healthier than eating out or however else people that can't cook get food... pizza I guess.

my BMI is around 17, I'm a total skelly

>Cooking for yourself from scratch tends to be a lot healthier than eating out or however else people that can't cook get food
This. Even a shitty home cooked meal is healthier than eating chain pizza.

I can eat a whole pizza per meal and still weight only about 150 pounds
It's a legit medical condition though. My metabolism is so high I suffer from anemia

Who gets buried in a coffin nowadays?

>not being laid to rest in a twix coffin for all eternity

Lol quite the opposite. Anorexic b/p and get a sick pleasure from viewing indulgent foods in the threads and seeing fatasses here eat calorie dense slop. It actually turns me on now.

post ur dic

Not fat, just a Veeky Forumsizen who likes cooking.
Why are you fat OP?

I don't know where to ask this at this time but help me Veeky Forums
Can you put a tin of baked beans in the oven and if so how long do they take?

im a girl, silly

then post your feminine dick, retard

i just ate 3 servings of thai curry for dinner, you can watch me next time ;)

no penis sorry

GROSS

>tattoos
I am so... so sorry.

lol they're actually scars but still pathetic I know

Post more please :^)

it's co/ck/ not /soc/k

you're right I'll stop attention whoring and get back to the original topic.
so tell me: why are you such a fat, gluttonous pig?

>tfw 5'8 at 210lbs
Really getting tired of being a planet for the first time in my life lads. Starting 1700 cal/day diet in the morning for the start of September.

Good luck user. A good place to start reducing calories is cutting out soda and other sugary drinks.

I only started coming into Veeky Forums whenever the update up to clover put it at the top. I enjoy the autism of a different flavor than what you find on /diy/ or /out/. But I get the feeling that it's about a 60-40 split between cookfags and lardasses on this board. I'm a shitter in the kitchen though, so I eat too much fast food and take out. Still only 165lbs at 6ft. But I work a labor job, so maybe that's why I haven't become a hambeast.

>inb4 /out/ist get

I am 122lbs and still loosing weight.
By what deffinition is that fat?

How tall are you? If you're under 5'5" then you're fat, fatso

Nice try, I'm a fucking shortass pencil
Around 5'6, 130 pounds

And I'm not even underage

AND I eat a lot of fat

>5`5 at 122 lbs is overweight
That is a BMI of 20.
18 is underweight and 25 is overweight.

I am 5`3 and have 9% bodyfat.

>I am 5`3

So what?
Small people exist.

I didn´t choose to be small, but I choosed to get fit.

tfw 62kg
tfw posting in metric so Veeky Forums won't realize how fat I really am

Bulimic checking in

136,4 lbs

I'll never make it. I can't diet for more than a few weeks.

I'm 5'4 and 112lbs. I have a restrictive ED and mild bulimia. I can only "live normally" if I fast for 18-20 hours a day, and eat one large meal.
I just want to make the best out of that single meal.

you could also just stop snacking and drink only water and unsweetened tea
this is a pretty easy way to steadily lose weight without any real work for most people

Can you eat 4 snickers after a 24 hour fast?

It's below 1200 calories, so it's not too bad. Sure.
However, my TDEE is like 1400 calories and I want to keep losing weight, so I'd avoid it.

I assumed you wanted to stabilize the weight, these sugar bars have insane calorie densities.

I tried to, but I can't help but want more (or I guess, less) for myself. I'll try to maintain once I get to 105lbs, 95lbs at lowest.

id stretch you out like a finger puppet

Is that supposed to be fat?

I like to binge a lot
But I throw it up so it's okay
I often binge on large amounts of vegetables like this
Wa la

What qualifies as fat fuck? At 300lbs most people would be considered fat fucks... but im 280lbs and 7'2.... so idk..

I'm not though. Fat fucks don't really appreciate food.

t. 6'3 and 70 kg.

Too socially anxious to exercise outside
Not enough space to exercise inside
Guts are hanging out of my belly so I'm limited on the motions I can actually do
I find hunger extremely crippling

I'm pretty average I think. 6'2 100kg
4.5 inch penis

I've got news for you, pal. Everybody gets fat when they're old. Enjoy being thin while it lasts.

You're right. I'm and while my height can be a boon sometimes, other times it's a curse. Like when trying to do something lower to the ground, it's often easier to just sit down rather than kneel or crouch. I've fucked some girls who were significantly shorter than me(most women are), and nothing lines up right without a lot of experimenting with positions. Don't even get me started on trying to find pants that fit right. Life isn't about crying over your limitations, it's about understanding them and working on the stuff you can control instead. Respect manletbro.

I'm not fat, just slightly overweight for my usual self. 6'2", about 160lb.
> Why
Because I eat too much and don't burn enough off. Food is tasty and I don't like leaving any on the plate unless I can re-use it later.
> What am I gonna do about it
Trying to diet by just cutting down on quantity, and exercising more.
I slipped hard last night and devoured a large mixed kebab with large chips, but I'm not doing that again. The gas was horrific, and I was dehydrating all night from digesting all the protein.

It wasn't dieting. It was changing how I ate to reflect the fact I'd hit middle age and eating like a 20 year old had turned me into a fat fuck. A diet is a temporary thing. This was permanent. There are a lot of foods I simply never eat now (fast food, chain pizza, fried chicken) because I look at them and think, "That's kiddie shit, and you're not a kid anymore."

I would fry you up and eat you, but you're all disgusting bones, desu
By the way, it astounds me how much of an attention whore you are to post your little boy body on Veeky Forums. Stick to /soc/, whore. We don't care about your body. This is a board for food and cooking, you have got to be actually retarded.

Any advice/food suggestions for a diabetic? Just trying to balance cal intake with carbs while also controlling my blood sugar.
>5' 4" 220lbs
>rigorous exercise w a taxing 12 hr shift job
>cant go on atkins or w/e cuz bs would skyrocket
I need to lose weight but I need to control my levels on order to.

This can't be you, women that hot don't use Veeky Forums.

>tfw I gained 5kg and don't fit any of my pants anymore

stupid fat, why do you only go to my butt

t. Fatso

Literally only fatties and moms say that

For most, if not all females, yes
It went to your thighs and hips and belly (gut) and under your chin too, you just think it's your ass

it could be legit, when i first came here a few years ago i was an underweight bulimic that went long periods of time before b/p
youll be very surprised how obsessed people with EDs are about food, thats how i got to this board. dont eat food, just watch food tv shows and talk about food and watch people eat and look at food threads

saved
thanks buddy

5’11 isn’t that tall my guy. Pants are super easy to find

actually im underweight says the doctor

Do you want a gf(m)?

yes

Post Pic and email ;)

are you that big clumsy guy that compared himself to hagrid in another thread?