What's your go-to way to start the day, Veeky Forums?

What's your go-to way to start the day, Veeky Forums?

As a Big Apple kinda guy who gotta eat on the go, for me it's an ev' 'gel with a fat schmear of cree' chee'.

Black coffee and a cold shower.

I think the ' meme is done by leaving the start of the word out instead of just a random part of it like with 'zaa and 'chaa

so go ahead and try again

and a bullet to the head hopefully

>dumb Veeky Forums memes have strict, hard guidelines that have to be followed to a tee in order to be embraced by le secret club.

Everyone point and laugh.

Two cups of strong black coffee to wake me up and empty my bowels, two slices of multi-grain toast with peanut butter or butter and strawberry jam.

You could probably do one better for "everything bagel" and make a portmanteau as well as a contraction to 'ingel ('thing+'gel)

What's the matter user? Best way to start the day, save calories and don't eat until lunch.

coffee. 2 eggs 1 slice of toast and whatever fruit is available. currently been doing slices of tomatoe with sliced up apple.

This. Breakfast is a meme.

Lie in bed for two hours watching Netflix, get up to take a piss, put on the kettle for tea, and eat whatever I can grab and finish off before it boils.

*crea'
Sorry, was being a mong.

Glass of water. Maybe a piece of toast.

Are these threads made by redneck confederate fags or something?

No one where I live would ever say "gel cree chee."

Water
Coffee
Water
Massive shit (take psyllium husk powder before bed every night)
Hot shower to wash
Jerk off
Cold shower to rinse off
Stretch/pop joints
Banana
Fried egg sandwich
Giant spoonful of cottage cheese
Water

Takes me like 3 hours so I have to wake up really early, but it's the only way I feel like a human being.

Wow you're so cool

>cree' chee'.

Lol

Everyone knows you niggers don't eat bagels.

Enjoy being hungry again in 2 hours

Some type of basic yogurt, add blueberries, piece of toast, and a banana. Something I can get made and devoured in less than 10 minutes.

On a day off where I want to be a lazy piece of shit I'll go waffles, bacon, and eggs.

Who here is a negro?

Bowl of cereal. Usually Honey Bunches of Oats. And it has to be whole milk, no other kind of milk is allowed.

10 cocks in my mouth. Store another 10 in my anus for noon

Oatmeal with raisins.

2 cups water when I wake up to jumpstart my metabolism.
Cuppa green tea.
Strawberry Banana kale/spinach greek yogurt smoothie.

This is something sound sounds edgy but I actually do as well.
I don't eat until dinner, which I guess is technically breakfast.
I just take cold showers because it feels nice.

Does your skin not sense temperature?

porridge and a cup of coffee
then poop and a shower