Tim Hortons breakfast is literally the best breakfast from any chain and better than 95% home made ones...

Tim Hortons breakfast is literally the best breakfast from any chain and better than 95% home made ones. How do they do it?

they seek out customers with bad taste and worse habits

The food taste amazing Michelin level if you go to the right location

They don't have the McSausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit, so they can't be the best breakfast chain.

Because for me, it is the McSausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit, the best fast food breakfast sandwich.

They have sausage egg cheese on a biscuit and now with peameal bacon too it's

>thinking Tim Hortons isnt the most mediocre shit you've ever seen

a fucking leaf

I agree Tim Hortons is mediocre all around with subpar coffee but there breakfast is top notch I'd rather there breakfast sandwich than a steak from a steak house. Some days I buy 6-7 and have them for lunch and dinner too

Their donuts are horrible shit.
I don't know if they over-rise the dough, or what, but you take a bite of one and it's 99% air.

nah i'd take sausage egg and cheese on a mcgriddle over sausage egg and cheese on an english muffin any day of the week

They have the absolute worst English muffins I've ever tasted.

Their eggs are frozen preformed egg patties

Their hashbrowns are just frozen hashbrowns heated up in a convection oven

Their sausage is okay

Tim Hortons is objectively some of the worst fast food breakfast that you can possibly buy.

Masshole reporting in, their Timbits put Munchkins to shame, like it's not even close.

/thread

without peer when it comes to quality dark roasted coffee and MAPLE dip donuts

Wrong

Why does he wear the mustache?

do they make those without sausage?

McGriddle is fucking goat. Outside of fast food id give best breakfast to waffle house

He's a frog

canadian McGriddles use poached eggs now. still pretty good though

Canada does not have the best anything.

Literally mediocrity: the country.

for me it's the mcmuffin sausage ts
the best breakfastfood sandwich

>totally copy american fastfood
>slap a "canadian" name on it

ok!

they will do whatever you want.

I honestly love the McDonald's biscuit and sausage (nothing else). It used to be 99 cents.

It's so small

sausage biscuit is still 99 cents ya dingus. so is the sausage mcmuffin

fucking capitalism this is the buy
coffee+2 sausage biscuits+apple pie
don't be a cuck and order it, bitch

>one McMuffin Sausage TS is too small for that user
buy two of them then

>maple dip
>not canadian maple

The Gregs breakfast is probably the best price/quality you can get.
£2 for a sausage and bacon sandwich with brown sauce and a cup of tea.

Looks like absolute shit.

Fat fuck american, lose weight

Let me guess because it isn't full of other greasy meats? You Americans are fucking so delusional when it comes to food because you've been trained anything under 800 cals is gross.

Never liked the McGriddle. Could never get past the taste discrepency of sweet bun and salty middle bits.

Amerilard detected. Won't eat anything less than a bucket of KFC with a gallon of Mountain Dew will you? Now that's some gourmet cuisine you got right there, cuck.

You have obviously never eaten anywhere except Waffle House, or this is a spicy meme.

You eat at Waffle House because you $5 to feed 3 people. You eat at Waffle House because it's right off the interstate and you're 50 or more miles from the next food. You eat at Waffle House because that's what was attached to the Best Western you slept at for 45 minutes between 10 hour drives.

You do not eat at Waffle House for the quality of the food.

>Hurr somebody doesn't like my shit meat sandwich! I'll show 'em!

Greggs is fucking great, shut up fatty.

>this is a spicy meme
Retard.

Yup should eat McDonald's where the massive amount of sugar will compliment the 49% soymeat and pair excellently with my diet soda

You ought to cut back on the salt.

I find their breakfast to be over salty, not a good balance of flavor

Good idea it will help with the sweetness of the bread

Their biscuit sandwiches are superior, one of the few things I miss about Canadia

tim horton breakfast is garbage as is any other fast food breakfast with that instant scrambled egg crap

only mcdonald's and a&w know what the fuck is up

Farmer wraps are to die for. I eat that shit all the time, even started making it at home its so good

looks like shit

what is this Canadian garbage? go to Carls Junior you dork

excuse me?
that's a national icon, the egg mcmuffin, you're talking about, bud

You gotta' put some fried potatoes on that shit!

You mean the same McDonalds you fat fucks willingly imported and made successful in your foreign cuck land, right?

how is it different from mcdonalds?

> The sausage and bacon sandwich isn't full of greasy meats

What did he mean by this?

its like 3-4$ for a shitty tim hortons sandwich. absolute garbage

Tim Hortons is absolute garbage, but for some reason the drive thrus are always 30+ cars long. Their coffee is shit, and they use the shittiest cheapest lids money can buy so their swamp water can spill all over everything. Their "sandwiches" use rocks for bread, and whatever "meat" they put inside will feel like a slime. The doughnuts are gross frozen piles of tasteless shit, and they'll have some specialty one every month that is covered in extra bullshit so you can look like an asshole when you eat it.

The farmers breakfast wrap is alright, but it's not worth eating unless you're desperate.

i just find it very bland, like there isn't a defining taste other than that weird mustard sauce they put on everything.

What's your order, boys?

>XL Coffee, 2 milk, no sugar
>Bacon breakfast wrap
>Sour cream glazed donut OR old-fashioned glazed donut
>Cigarette with the roofer lads outside

Tim Hortons is dying as a brand. Their new model is destroying their customer base. They're the new Sears at this point.

If any of you idiots had one second of financial cognizance, you'd make this shitty product at home for pennies. They literally have robots that do it.

Make your own dry, shitty sandwiches, and your own burnt coffee. It takes seconds and costs 2 dollars a day.

Stop being a stupid lazy asshole. Just for once.

>I have tried 95% of the worlds homemade breakfasts.
Retarded statement, user.

He's not a person, he's a marketer. This is trying to make idiots buy garbage. Which they will. You people are dumber than dogshit and deserve to buy this shit.

>They literally have robots that do it.
yeah but i don't

So you can't buy a timed coffee maker? They had those in the 70s ffs. Even a stupid asshole can have fresh coffee in the morning.

>Better than 95% home made ones
Sorry, but... bullshit. Learn to cook. You'll find it's pretty easy to make an egg sandwich that tastes at least as good as the crap you'll find at fast food chains.

Duh. This is an advertisement.

If even one of you people chose to buy Tim Horton's food or drinks today because of this shitty post I can teach you how to make much better food and drink in 30 seconds.

Don't give this shitty company a penny of your money.

I have a great tuna sandwich recipe, havarti ham and cheese, anything. Also if you want a good espresso machine we can talk about that too. Take pride in your own life.

Large steeped tea 2milk 2sugar
Sausage egg on English muffin

Tim Hortons>McDonald's>IHOP

Agreed, Sausage & Egg McMuffin is where it's at.

>I never buy from a restaurant if I can make a sandwich
>go to the store? no, never, not if I can manufacture goods and distribute them myself
>please anons, don't let this viral advertisement of discussing food on a food board stand, for the sweet blood of christ

man, it is a fast food place that has unfortunately both become ubiquitous and then shitty in Canada, people will discuss and patronize it without your consent

>all these faggots ITT shitting on Tim Hortons
stop it

you are a fucking piece of shit
i have had tim hortons breakfast wraps and they are fucking disgusting.. the cheese tastes like a shoelace and everything else is just cheap and gross

everything in that dump sucks

Spend all your wealth on an 8 dollar morning every day. They're laughing at your stupidity.

McDonalds is actually better coffee, but even with the clown, you're a fucking idiot. Make YOU OWN FUCKING COFFEE DIPSHIT. Jesus. Costs pennies and you don't come across like a lazy asshole.

>Costs pennies
What's the point of making your own coffee if you're going to use shit ingredients? At that point I'd be drinking MacDonalds coffee for sure.

tim hortons is shit tier half the time the coffee is burnt and the bagels are stale.
this is coming from someone who literally gets tims at least twice a week

the iced cap is the only good thing they have

Breakfast...wrap? What the fuck.

Why wouldn't you just get a breakfast sandwich?

>a fucking leaf

>implying a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin isnt the best thing you could possibly put into your mouth in the morning aside from a traps cock

why not both?