Why does no one ever bring up Del Taco here? I don't get it.. 45 more minutes to 9 chicken tacos

Why does no one ever bring up Del Taco here? I don't get it.. 45 more minutes to 9 chicken tacos

They got great burgers

You're right... They actually have burgers that are just below in-n-out and whataburger tier. Was shocked when I tried it.

I take it back, they are at the same level... Because they aren't on the low tier. Basically Alpha black sheep burger.

I fucking hate that I live in a shit midwest small town that only has....
McDonalds
Arbys
Taco Johns

hold the phone bitch.

i said bitch hold the phone

Looks pretty good if just for that tortilla

There's one nearby to where I moved recently, what should I get?

Del taco is an even lower tier taco bell

Spicy Jack Chicken Quesadilla for starters.. It's real cheese, which makes all the difference.

Maybe some chili fries, and the chicken soft tacos. As mentioned before, the burgers are damn good. Breakfast menu is excellent as well.

Bullshit. I love taco bell just as much as the next guy, but the cheese is clearly fake, the meat is a strange texture and everything comes in bags. Do they make their own beans? No.

I feel like Del Taco is criminally underrated, but it probably just isn't around many people. It's one of the few fast food places that still has a real value menu. It's difficult to get more than 300 calories per dollar at most places, but I can still get 400+ at Del Taco.

The value menu bean burrito is probably the most filling meal you can get for a buck.

>American cheese
>Freshly grated

Wait what? Do they not know what American cheese is?

I don't know what they meant by it.. considering the cheese is somewhere between nacho cheese and american in consistency and texture. It's very good, but I doubt its "shredded american"

>hard shell

>Why would I waste my time and money eating these?

>less than .75 cents

Because the nearest Del Taco to me is 275 miles away.

Del Taco is fine, I enjoy it now and again

lol, damn that sucks... Didn't know Del Taco was outside of the West Coast though.

Do you have any fast food taco places that are regional to you?

Del Taco is one of the best fast food joints out there. It's definitely better than Taco Bell, which always tastes like cardboard.

man, back in like 2001 I remember Taco Tuesdays were 3 for a dollar. It's amazing that the price has only gone up to 1.29 since then. I wish I still lived in Del Taco country

I would love to find out but I don't think there are any del tacos within hundreds of miles of me. Seen em when on vacation but never had a chance to try

Chicken soft tacos 4 lyfe

>Bun Taco
That's...that's not a taco
That's a sandwich.

>American cheese

Lmao Americans are so fucking pathetic Jesus Christ. I laugh every time I read about one of you retards dying. Country getting chucked to fuck by niggers, mudslimes and faggots and the best you can do is talk about "muh American cheese". Truly laughable

>Why does no one ever bring up Del Taco here?
They don't pay to shill as much as McTacoKing apparently.

I've never even heard of this chain before so you're right about it not being near some people. Pretty sure they don't exist on the East Coast.

Going to go with the flatbread chicken taco and the grilled chicken taco.

I didn't even get a free taco for posting this :(

it's pretty clear that YOU don't know what american cheese is.

Iceberg lettuce is the biggest meme, it's fucking tasteless compared to normal lettuce.

Hey, that's the del taco I go to.

Jimboys gave me and my family the worst food poisoning we've ever had, so no never again. And, we live close to their corporate headquarters. Del Taco for life.

Put the pipe down. Del Taco is fucking miles above Taco Bell dog food. Sure, it's fast food, but it's still 9999999 times better than TBD shit.

Found the armchair warrior

I found magic when I found out that you can tell them you want to go bold on any order. They basically add their sauce and fries to anything

3 for a dollar Taco Tuesday is still a thing

>tfw remember when they were being sold for 30 cents a piece
>tfw it was probably 4 years ago

I worked at a target for a few years and would always drive across the street after I got off at 11pm and order a bag of chicken soft tacos and a fry

Their fries, shakes and burgers are god tier too

Does this exist outside of California? I've been all over the south and east coast and never seen one

Cheese on tacos is a non-starter for me.

Its a southwest thing, the original is in Barstow

Anyone been to the barstow one? They sell homemade brownies and have real hand-made carnitas

there's at least 1 I know of in the Orlando area.
not sure if it's the same as the ones I've been to in California though.

I can't tell if anons are just memeing/shilling or if you guys legitamatly like del taco. I live in California and have a bunch of them around me, but every time I've gone the food has been shit. Yeah it's cheap I'll give it that.

No one gives a fuck. Fucking loser lmao

I moved back east of the Mississippi and I really miss Del Taco.

Those $1 bean and cheese burritos were delicious as fuck.