webmd.com/migraines-headaches/default.htm
ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2017.72.7735?journalCode=jco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dehydration is bad?

Fluoride in water is a godsend

wew lad it's almost as if the human body needs water

>headaches that get worse when you drink water

>headaches don't feel better until I lay my head down

I don't see how people can drink plain water. The taste makes me gag.

seek help from a professional

Who
g u l p b o i
here?
>That first gulp

if this is real, can you explain what water tastes like to you? is there something that tastes similar to it so i can understand? genuinely curious

>don't eat food
>get dizzy
>eat a snack
>it goes away

Put ice in it you idiot
Ice makes any reasonably clean water 100% drinkable (well, in terms of taste, it won't help disinfect it or anything)

Seconding this
V

Not him, but water has a slightly metallic taste. How strong it is varies from place to place. It also can have some bitterness to it, but that's usually not very strong at all and most places it's not noticeably present.

t. watercuck

Yeah the only way I can drink tap water is if it's on ice.

I used to think this way when I was younger too but I forced myself to drink it. Now I think it's delicious

Americans are 98% soda at this point. They should just start putting powdered gatorade in their water reservoirs

>one of the three basic things you need to survive tastes bad to you
Sorry about those defective genes. You should probably get a vasectomy so you don't pass them on to anyone.

>mfw user dies of thirst without even knowing what's happening to him

i hear that. when i've traveled i've noticed a difference in taste, but i'd never say it was out-right bad. only exceptions are shitty pipes or arrowhead water. for some reason that water smells and tastes like a stale fart to me

Get a reverse-osmosis filter system. American tap water isn't safe for whites to drink anymore.

>waiting an hour to drink a glass of water

Just buy imported bottled water from Poland. The only country that's still 99% white.

hear you loud and clear senpai

>Wanting estrogen with water flavorings.

So you're fine if you're in the bottom two? Cool

Get a water tank and a filter. Put a squeeze of lime and some ice cubes in the glass

this thread reminded me to drink another glass of water

thank u /ck!

boost to drinking iced water with lemon/lime for u soda suckers who cant stand the taste.
altho my Fave Tip is to stick the core of fresh pineapple in a pitcher of water. waste not want not n all n pineapple>citrus

>americans

>tfw drank the recommended amount of 8 glasses of water today

>webmd.com/migraines-headaches/default.htm
Very helpful article.
You should also research "Eye Strain" and its treatments and dealing with it. Helped me a lot

Seconded. Also, make sure to use huge-ass glasses and make them close to you and in front of you if you can.
Lemon water once in a while helps. Dont drink too much because you dont want a lot of acidity

Yuro

Yeah, you're right. I just take my estrogen without water, it's already sweet as it is

I already drink water. I'm not saying the metallic taste is bad, just that that's what water tastes like. I actually really like it, especially if it's iced or refrigerated.

Not gonna lie to you lads, American well water is the best thing I've ever tasted. Blows French water out.

>tfw take b vitamins
>piss is always neon yellow

>Thirsty as Fuck
>Chug down a tall glass of water, instant refreshment and delight
>Try a second glass
>Tastes awful, pic related

What did my tongue mean by this?

I'm American and I'm sure this poster is also American if this post is unironic.

My well water is shit. I have to filter it.

>tfw drink about 10 liters every day

Been doing this for like half a year and I feel just fine. Is "drinking too much water is unhealthy" a meme?

We have a powdered Gatorade dispenser where I work. I kid you not the thing is constantly empty. Fuck, anything more than 2 shits basically turns a glass of water into Gatorade syrup. Shits crazy.

If something is a meme does that mean it's not true?

10L is too much 2L for the winter and 3-4L for the summer is the best.
How much do you piss ?

That is a fuckload of water. Do you live in a really hot place and do a lot of physical work?
If you don't drink that much because you're sweating like a pig it might be a medical issue. Diabetes mellitus or insipitus most likely. Do you know a diabetic with a bloodsugar tester you can use maybe?

Can't entirely blame you. Change water brand.
Some water brands in some countries are fucking disgusting.

Low sodium levels

Who /tapwater/ here? It's saving me a lot of money on hormone therapy

>tfw you've been sick for the last two days and can't even keep water down

It's either you're drinking shitty tap water or you need to brush your fucking teeth.

Shit user. That stuff is from maine. It's bottled like 2 hours from me.

I hope you feel better user, the crying kitty made me sad

Boogie, please. We don't want to pay for your healthcare

Brush your teeth more often

You're literally pissing money down the toilet. Lower your dosage.

Real G(ulper) here. The bitches call me h two ohhhh

>Live in the north east
>Great lakes provide the cleanest tap water on earth
>Venison enzymes actually converts the estrogen to testosterone, especially heart/liver/marrow

>water turns the frogs gay
I'm not French.

Not him, but I used to drink coke near exclusively.

When I drank plain water when I wasn't really thirsty it felt like it build up flegm in the back of my throat. Less about taste more about mouth feel.

>tfw drink a gallon or more of water daily
>have to constantly pee at least once every hour

At least my piss is crystal clear.

You can drink too much as well you know.

I get leg cramps if I bend my legs past a certain point would more water help?

lol

That's like two and half gallons a day, you faggot.

No the guy wasn't able to put anything into the last boxes because he died

>intense fucking headache for hours
>drink one gulp of vodka
>its gone instantly

Science can't explain this.

You're dehydration you retarded fuck.

I know because I'm also a retarded fuck who's often dehydrated

alcoholism isnt exactly a science

you might be allergic

only tab water does that obviously due to added chemicals

>2L for winter

I get ridiculously dehydrated during winter because the air has almost 0 humidity. Seems like I lose a pint of water every couple hours just from breathing.

If you drink 3-4L at once it literally kills you because your brain swells inside of your skull.

The metallic taste is what tap water tastes like if it's over-treated or your pipes are shit.

Get a filter, try drinking some rain water or get some bottled water and it shouldn't taste like anything. Refrigerate it until it's icy icy cold too.

Your water shouldn't taste metallic.

Ahh shit my piss has been rust colored for about 12 years

how can people get that something that is tasteless tastes bad? can you taste your own spit? whats it taste like?

so youd drink a glass of spit because it was tasteless?

*cant

its like when i went to france. the second the airplane doors opened, the smell of....dog shit wafted right in. it was like being bodyslammed, but after about a week of being there it was hardly noticeable

These people are truly pathetic,water is nectar from the gods

Do you live in a hot area and work outside for most of the year?

This chart is so wrong.

In terms of color the sweet spot for urine is between 3 and 4.

kill yourself lol

F

BRUSH YO TEETH FUCKER

Prob meant that you had enough water.

if you find water revolting when you're thirsty, your brain is literally not in good enough condition to keep you alive.

>B vitamins

liquid lung cancer
ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2017.72.7735?journalCode=jco

>cites age range of participants of study 50 -76 years old