The label "pseud" is interesting, because...

The label "pseud" is interesting, because, while it is often used to discredit via ad hominem the efforts of French poststructuralism, since the latter is usually interpreted as a destabilization of meaning and the opening of philosophy to unrigorous, interested argumentation, it is therefore assumed that it *enables* this mode of argumentation to pass for truth, instead of seeing this indeterminacy as a crucial, if not the only, philosophical problem remaining, a problem which has, of course, been there from the beginning. But when that problem is assumed to be unsolvable, it becomes easy to suggest that people claiming to have a workable solution haven't done their homework. Those people, who trot out arguments borrowed from the eminent philosophers (because, on a forum, it's really impossible to do anything more than borrow from the past), are then called pseuds: as if to bring in actual philosophy somehow asserts that one cannot be taking it seriously enough to know that it is "unsolvable." So the irony is that using pseud to attack postmodernists actually implies that you deeply believe their fundamental thesis as you see it, which is that it ultimately doesn't matter what you say at all.

Stop talking like pseud, pseud.

i remember being in high school and writing stuff like this trying to sound smart

It's sad how desperate some people are for validation.

i know. how desperate do you have to be to make yourself seem mature by telling people on Veeky Forums they sound like high schoolers

Your writing is disturbing

>telling people on Veeky Forums they sound like high schoolers

He didn't say that.

I got bored, but I rewrote the opening sentences of your post because it is a clusterfuck..

"The label "psued" is an ad hominem attack on French poststructuralism, which is usually interpreted as a destabilization of meaning and the opening of philosophy to unrigorous argumentation. Under this interpretation, it is assumed that the lack of meaning is allowed to pass for truth itself, instead of seeing this indeterminacy as a crucial, if not the only, philosophical problem remaining. When this problem is assumed to be unsolvable, it becomes easy to suggest that people claiming to have a workable solution haven't done their homework..."

You need to seriously work on editing your arguments if you want anyone to read and consider your ideas. Try to use shorter sentences, re-read what you've written and search for words to omit without losing meaning.

Good advice.

Hi-jacking this thread with no survivors
My friend tries too hard to sound smart when he talks. What do?
t. We're seniors in college. He's in philosophy club. I was in it last year but it was pretty dead so I bailed

Your presentation of your ideas is terrible, and all of your conclusion, your premise, and the way you connect the two are quite wrong.

Why are fat girls so popular now?

Ia he trying to sound smart or are you insecure about your intelligence?

I kinda hate myself for being turned on by a girl wearing Calvin Klein underwear just because she's fucking wearing Calvin Klein underwear.

that's...that's not fat...

Maybe he's doing it out to drive people away from him.

We live in very irrational times.

>that thigh fat bulging and folding
>belly button like the mariana trench

wtf you can tell she's not fat
small waist and boobs - she prob just does squats

Solid edit, user

That's Kendall Jenner in the OP pic. She is model thin you dolt

>Good advice.
thanks>Solid edit, user
thank you as well.

I just can't stand OPs style. I do writing for magazines with wordcounts around 500-750 words. You just can't waste space on filler phrases like OP's post.

probably drank too much pepsi desu

If you really think that you've maintained the movement of the passage you've got to read more.

Veeky Forums knows sooo much about female bodies after all

this must either be an average bait or a terrible post. The former would explain the irony in its execution, the latter however, would explain the terrible writing style. Idk at this point

That depends on who you think "he" is.

>Aim for clarity and succinct communication
Not sure you understand the average postmodernist...

best and most frustratingly relatable post ITT
What the FUCK is it about that brand of underwear? Explain this shit at once!

>Capitalism rewires your brain duuuuude

it's just "boyish" and cute.

probably tru tee bee h
it's like a sexy tomboy-ism
the snug fit of the clothes probably also helps to accentuate athletic form

Why do men like 'nice tummies' in women? What is so good about that?

Hard abdomens with visible muscles are masculine. A certain softness is feminine.

why do cucks like their women stronger than them?

It appears that they do like a little 'dip' around the belly button, which you can only get from muscle tone.

fit girls are fucking GOAT

tummy yummy

>What is so good about that?

because usually they aren't some insufferable fat frumpy smug lit grad who has purple hair, black framed glasses, and loves cats

you're the cuck here, real men don't feel like their fragile masculinity is being threatened by strong women, like you do

This guy gets it.

leave it to a cuck to project his "fragile masculinity" onto a comment concerning raw, bodily, prediscursive strength

Faggot.

>and loves cats
TAKE THAT BACK

triggered?