Gay conversion therapy

Any literature you are familiar with? I need to, as my uncle put it "do what ever you can. Straighten him out" with my little cousin this summer. He refused to go to the camp so they are sending him to live with me for the summer and it's my task to get him "back to normal". I need a book ASAP.

oh god

Skirt around the Greeks

>He refused to go to the camp so they are sending him to live with me

He's doomed.

Normalize gay stuff/being gay and he'll stop thinking that it's edgy and cool.

I don't think he thinks about it like that. He had a girlfriend for 2 years.

Fuck him in the ass and stick a bunch of shit up there (glass, gravel, whatever), that'll teach him

Shock therapy.

Ah, the old gravelbum. I've seen this work many times, would also recommend

Then you should just kill him for being a genetic dead end.

The Bible. KJ version.

Don't approach me btw. You'll cut yourself.

>I need a book ASAP.

No nigga, you need Jesus

>gets delicious fresh boipucci on a plate
>wants to read books instead of stuffing it daily and nightly
stop being a faggot and do what you must

>He had a girlfriend for 2 years
and then he went supreme? How old is he? If he had one bad experience with a woman you just need to get him another, better shot. Alternatively, he's just gay. In which case don't bother messing with him and just hang out for the summer.
I feel compelled to call this bait, but I don't want to sage it because of the triggering that could take place. Godspeed OP

buy him a cute skirt

He had other gfs too. He came out this year. He's 17. It's hilarious because he will be coming down to the city. Toronto is a hell of a lot gayer than barrie. If anything he will go back an even bigger faggot. Now this is where the situation starts to piss me off. Because my uncle confided in me and actually thinks someone can change his son. I don't think anything will change him. So when he goes back is my uncle gonna be pissed at me? This is retarded.

OP I don't agree with you attempting to change him but you seem to understand that You can't really do anything other than read religious doctrine because there's not much else you can get your hands on that's anti-gay other than shit like Mine compf. Your uncle probably won't be pissed at you, just his son. I'd recommend either teaching him gay is okay, gay is not okay, or adamantly reassuring him traps are not gay while stuffing his tight, un-used boipucci.

Yes, your uncle will be pissed at you. But he's obviously an idiot, so why would you care about his moral and aesthetic judgments?

Take him to church street and show him how sickening and embarrassing being a faggot is. Maybe he will realize the error of his way.

this is either a question for /pol/ or /lgbt/, depending on your political ideology.

Either way, get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Because it's family. And he is an idiot. Total hard ass. I would have stayed in the closet. But I'm just thinking of future get togethers.

10/10

>stop being a faggot and have sex with a teenage boy

go to bed /cm/

hot premise
not Veeky Forums despite >asking for a book