Thoughts on Shokugeki no Soma? Has anyone here tried making anything from it?

Thoughts on Shokugeki no Soma? Has anyone here tried making anything from it?

I made the Chaliapin steak don from his shokugeki with Meat. Shit was cash.

Stupid weebs

Yeah, I tried a couple recipes but each time I wound up with batches of sarin gas. I think the author is trying to kill his readers.

What other Veeky Forums-manga do you guys read?

Get this week shit off my board NOW

You do realize Veeky Forums is an anime based image board right? Fucking newfags.

Only good part of the show is watching girls orgasming and spontaneously undressing from tasting this fagboys cooking, but that's totally it. The rest is gay af.

Is that the show where animes get exaggerated orgasms from eating food?
I feel second hand embarrassment from it

I feel secondhand embarrassment from your usage of the word "animes" to refer to characters. I'm guessing that English was never your strong suit in school, and I'm not even a native speaker....

You do realize there are anime based boards on Veeky Forums, right? This ain't one of them

All of Veeky Forums is anime based, newfag.

It literally isnt.

animes are japanese tho

"Anime" is japanese, yes. "AnimeS" with an S on the end of it is some silly bullshit invented by an English speaker.

then why do you get mad over it?

I made that too, as well as the apple risotto. Both turned out great

Fuck you.

Isn't the term anime inherently English? Based on animation.

There was a shonen jump one-shot crossover where a Soma character made food for other popular shonen jump women (like Nami from One Piece) and in it, they joked that Soma no Pico just provided a pretense for women to have their clothing fly off and I was like, "who would read this merely for ecchi level lewd?"

>then why do you get mad over it?
Didn't I just explain that it was "silly bullshit"?

Also, it's grammatically wrong. Simple as that.

I suppose you'd call it a cognate. "Animation" is the English word, "Anime" is the Japanese cognate that derives from the English term. But that's besides the point, really. My gripe is with the retarded "S" on the end of it, and the fact that it was being used to refer to characters rather than programs. Saying "I'm a permavirgin so I watched a dozen animes this weekend" isn't so bad. But saying something like "who are those animes in the OP pic" is so wrong it makes my swastika spin. I can't even imagine how someone's brain could be broken enough to actually say or type something like that.

I'd guess it's because they don't really give a shit about anime

anime = singular
animes = plural
i like naruto, it has my favourite animes

I wouldn't care if you did and would just not engage you on the topic of sports because I realize you clearly don't care about them.

>anime = singular
>animes = plural
If referring to shows, sure. But not *characters*

>i like naruto, it's one of my my favourite animes
Yes
>i like naruto, it has my favourite animes
No.
The term "anime" refers to program(s), not characters.

But surely you would think I was a massive retard for incorrectly using the term "footballs" to refer to players.

but its a bullshit word with no meaning right?

Animu is for faggots and children.
It's simplistic animation appeals to retards.

No I would assume it was a way for you to proclaim you don't care about sports without blatantly saying so.

woah hot head

>but its a bullshit word with no meaning right?

Yeah, that's the whole point. Only retards use bullshit words with no meaning. "Animes" is one such word.

That's some really odd logic in your head, user. Why would I ever want to proclaim that I don't care about sports without saying so? If such a situation came up I'd gladly state that I don't care about it. That not only gets the point across much more clearly, but it also doesn't make me look like a brainless fool for using retard-speak.

>>appeals to retards
Like the term "animu"?

>thread made about cooking show
>people get triggered and refuse to discuss cooking

this is not a board for getting triggered, we have /pol/ for that. it's a board for talking about cooking

Because jokingly sounding like a retard about things you don't know can be funny to others. The guy who just says "I don't care for sports" is usually the autistic one of the group in my experience. Unwilling to even make a joke about his/her ignorance on a subject.
You're a very good example of this, actually.

>can be funny to others
It can also make you look like an absolute buffoon. That's usually the case.

>it's a board for talking about cooking
I agree, it's not a board for talking about gay Japanese cartoons.

Maybe if you present yourself that way in every subject besides anime

This is a text board. How are we supposed to have any context beyond a single post?

It's not like a real-life situation where you could tell from someone's tone of voice or body language that they were just kidding around. There is zero context.

This thread is a hot mess of weirdo vomit. Shut the fuck up.

Anyway, no, I haven't made anything from it, but I'd like to.

You're so triggered there's a thread about you on /k/.

No there isn't.
Doofus.

Anyone with any knowledge of social interactions could tell that poster was fucking around.

Is it just me or is Veeky Forums faggier than usual today?

*whoosh*

There seems to be a lot more weebs than usual.

Yeah that's what I said, "faggy".

To be fair it was a pretty shit joke.

>week
if you are going to bitch about anime on a mongolian fingerpainting board at least spell Weab correctly.

>post /a/ stuff that is related to cooking isnt allowed
>meanwhile all those shitpost that has nothing to do with cooking is allowed

cant you just stick to your jack posting and dont come in here

Animu fags are worse than Jack fags but I agree that neither have a place on Veeky Forums.

>Being this mad.

i mastered karaage thanks to it

More like karaapy

the frozen fried egg always made me curious but never had the balls to try it fearing an exploding disaster

great anime 10/10

I've always referred to the characters as animes (plural). It makes sense, no?

How many geeses did you see today?

>>I've always been this retarded
It makes zero sense at all.
Why do you want to mis-use a word when you already have one: character(s).

>"Hey so I saw this cooking show. Has anyone attempted any recipes from it"
>REEEEEEE Anime

Do you refer to the character in a film as "movies"? If it's a character in a TV show do you call them TVs?

Who's your favorite HBO in Game of Thrones?

I watched the Swedish chef try to cook a chicken, I'm not about to talk about it on here though since it's a fucking kids show just like your Chinese cartoons

Yes it is you fucking newfag. Veeky Forums is a weeb forum.There are sub-boards but they're aimed at people who like anime AND other things, like cooking.

>thread about anime food
>people throwing a bitchfit about anime/non anime content and usage
Jesus Christ calm down fags. It's a cooking board fer fuck sake.

More on topic, Dungeon Meshi is a pretty Veeky Forums manga and a fun read.

Please go back to your YouTube food reviewers containment thread

My man, weeb shit aside it still has recipes, I think the point of this thread is asking if these recipes actually make sense or are even good. No need to sperg out.

Veeky Forums started as an anime forum. It is now much more than that.
Things evolve.

>Things evolve
Because normie faggots like you try and change them. Veeky Forums always has been and always will be an anime forum.

>makes my swastika spin

Fucking kek I'm done with Veeky Forums for today.

>coming to Veeky Forums and thinking you're too good for anime
>call people weeb and faggot for liking it
>on Veeky Forums
ishygddt

Food Wars has a consulting chef on-staff who makes up the recipes. They also publish them (sometimes heavily simplified) in the manga.

I know you're intentionally being obtuse comparing it to Muppets, but you just sound retarded.

this

>shiggy diggy

is this 2011?

I want to fuck Yuki Morisaki

Me too, user.

The chaplin steak and the souffle or whatever it's called. Both turned out great.

omae wa mou SHINDEIRU
n-nani?!
*zhwing*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*TABERU