Tfw too smart to get a gf

>tfw too smart to get a gf

If find it curious that we as a species have no regard for intelligence when it comes to courtship.

medicaldaily.com/research-links-high-sex-drive-high-iq-brainiacs-still-have-less-sex-everyone-else-246164

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7B58121A030B0540EE83D28FDE2C5AA9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>iq
Another pseudoscience thread?

I'm sorry brainlet

>no scientific fact found
Hmm...?
Try again, brainlet.

What, about IQ? That's a settled matter, brainlet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity

Pls leave

I started reading through pic related like that user suggested the other day. I think you should as well, it opened my eyes and made me rethink my previous stance on IQ.

My gf says she finds my intelligence cute.

g-g-g-g-g loaddeeeddd!!

>IQ
>meaningful
if you're so smart then why aren't you working your body, becoming attractive and earning millions?
you're not smart you're just good at math

>Hopcroft said that people who have attended higher education institutions are less likely to have sex on a frequent basis and have less sexual partners than those who have not. Her contentions were confirmed by a joint sex survey by MIT and Wellesley College that found that a high IQ can delay sexual activity into early adulthood.

Duh, they tend to have self respect and standards.

>"Intelligence is negatively associated with sex frequency," said sociologist Rosemary Hopcroft in a 2011 article for Psychology Today. "It's a bit dismaying."

Can it with your degeneracy propaganda.

>too smart to get gf
There is no such thing as being too smart to get a gf, you just lack social intelligence, social brainlet.

(I'm a social brainlet too, but not in denial)

Is this the newest shill meme book?

>too smart to get a gf
Feynman was a notorious womanizer and he was smarter than you will ever be.

you mean you're too fugly to get a gf

>If find it curious that we as a species have no regard for intelligence when it comes to courtship.
We do. It's just that the threshold is very low compared to the intelectual levels we can get as a species.
Nobody wants to date a savant or a person with Down's sydrome.

>practical
>still isn't even specifically explained and keeps being non-scientific
Not science.

>Pseudointellectual brainlets actually believe this

3dpd
grad student btw

No but you're better than him and everyone else in this thread.

Women do find intelligence attractive, but like people already said, you are a social brainlet and you sound like a condescending beta.
Also, has a point. One of the best students when I was in college fucked almost every chick on campus. He just turned psycho mode on and faked a persona he knew women would like without looking like a fedora beta trying to act cool.

Isla Vista.

If you use your intelligence like a boss you will have unending pussy. I make a habit of humiliating chads and fucking stacies (much to Chad's discomfiture). If your intelligence hides behind a sperge-mask or fedora you're shit-out-of-luck - learn to suck your own dick, or chop it off and seek your sexual power by becoming a cum-dump for lower animals.

>tfw i've been masturbating for the last 5 hours and the first thing i see on Veeky Forums is this thread
bow before your new god

>wahhhh I can't handle getting my reductionist views challenged with proper arguments.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7B58121A030B0540EE83D28FDE2C5AA9

>According to a 2007 article entitled "Intercourse and Intelligence," 80 percent of U.S. males and 75 percent of U.S. women have had sex by the age of 19. Compare that to 56 percent of Princeton undergraduates, 59 percent of Harvard undergraduates and 51 percent of MIT undergraduates who report having had sexual intercourse. What's more, only 65 percent of MIT graduate students have had sex.

So basically most people have had sex.