What is that one food you like to reheat in the microwave?

What is that one food you like to reheat in the microwave?

Literaly pizza is the only thing I'll borrow my roommates microwave for

anything in a non creamy sauce.

Bolognaise. Curry. Con Carne.

Pizza and pasta comes out fine from the microwave.

I heat up canned food in the microwave as well.

Other than that I dunno.

>reheating pizza in the microwave when you can do it in a pan and get a crispy crust

this some pizza taste better reheated

That takes too long, and you can only fit 2 maybe 3 slices in the pan at a time.

The microwave is fine.

Just dribble some water on the pizza so it doesn't come out dry.

Pizza in the microwave is shit guys
>Italian boi here

Found the fat guy. We can smell our own kind.

Why don't you just eat it cold? Reheating it makes it all weird and soggy. Cold pizza is tasty as fuck.

>italian boy here

Please linguini nigger. You switched sides in WW2 and for that anything you risotto eating wannabes do means nothing.

Microwaving pizza is now fine.

Yeah I could stand to lose a couple pounds...
I don't understand the cold pizza meme. It's fucking disgusting. Melted cheese turned cold has an awful texture.

o the SOGGY meme again look i don't know what microwave your using but with mine it taste like pizza but reheated most people don't dunk there pizza in water before cooking to taste soggy

>reheating pizza

Not if you use a pan, then it keeps it cripsy. Or you can use the oven. Microwave is the worst way to reheat pizza.

stuffed shells

Chinese because that way I can keep the sauces separate and only use 1 plate as opposed to 4 saucepans.

Nah you microwave it and finish it in a toaster oven. Heated fast and comes out sizzling and crispy.

I was a coldpizzafag too until i tried pan-fried. it's the patrician's choice for sure.

This. You heat in the uwave and finish in a dry heat device.

leftover calzone or pizza. everything else I reheat on the stove or actually cook

Pancakes with syrup. It totally makes them better. I'm not even talking about reheating pancakes from Whataburger or anything. When I make my own pancakes, I put syrup and butter on them, let them cool, then microwave them before consuming.

Oatmeal for porridge

That is some autistic shit, bro.

KFC's fries are alright microwaved.

>not wrapping your pizza in a piece of parchment paper and putting it in the toaster

that's called a mcgriddle my friend

don't they come out soggy?

I have a toaster oven. I turned my microwave into a spot welder after getting a toaster oven.

I find the best way to reheat fries in a dry frying pan on a medium heat with a bit of salt sprinkled over. keep them going for like 7-10 minutes and move them around every now and then. They always come out crispy and fluffy inside.