How will the "inevitable" heat death ever happen if the second law of thermodynamics isn't even strong enough to...

How will the "inevitable" heat death ever happen if the second law of thermodynamics isn't even strong enough to contradict evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JalSUkondr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the second law of thermodynamics isn't even strong enough to contradict evolution

How can we "turn up" the second law of thermodynamics so that the heat death comes sooner?

Expansion and collapse. Look to the past to know the future.

stop posting

>stop posting
What's the matter?

Not that user, but I imagine the matter is that you are a blatant troll.

>Dude evolution contradicts the second law
Compare the loss of entropy from the ordering of organic systems to the increase in entropy from the heat the sun has dumped into the earth since the dawn of time.

>>Dude evolution contradicts the second law
Who are you quoting?

> loss of entropy from the ordering of organic systems
name one process in biology that reduces entropy

>implying the past existed

Shitting

Freezing.

both of these increase universal entropy

Your past is my future, my future your apocalypse, I see the cage on existence, I see shades of heaven and hell.

Evolution is wrong because any sufficiently smart person will either not produce offspring or produce less than an optimal amount of offspring.

niggers have 10 kids, esch of them have 10 more kids, and in just 4 generations you have 10,000 niggers running around, meanwhile career oriented smarty pants whitey has like, a son and a grandaughter.

Evolution doesn't contradict the second law, it falls in line with it.

>Evolution doesn't contradict the second law
Did I say otherwise?

Not that user, but you (and me) are increasing entrophy by posting.

Photosynthesis

That implies that in the beginning the universe had the lowest entropy
In the beginning the universe was the most ordered

In other words there is a God.

if the universe has been around for infinitely much time, shouldn't the heat death have already happened?

>duh
guess it hasn't then

youtu.be/JalSUkondr8

>Idiocracy is totally reel guise!
Spot the undergrad.

Idioceacy actually was more prophetic than not, but all the same you're a literal retard if you think white westerners are breeding at the same rate as non-white and foreigners. Liberals have gone as far as using it to justify importing immigrants to replace the white work force once they retire, else their country wont be able to keep itself running, which is really just code for lets replace whites with nonwhites.
White genocide is absolutely real, since the actual problem the world is facing is uninhibited foreigner breeding. The obvious answer would be to let the foreigners eat themselves dead, keep them out of the good countries, if not just kill them outright through war - but oh no we're not gonna do that cause thats politically incorrect. Just remember you chose suicide to be PC.

What if the temperature can go below 0K and after universe spreads itself far enough it starts pulling back together (imagine the way pressure works but in reverse for example) which makes universe pull together faster and faster reaching higher and higher negative temperatures (in K) until it reaches singularity and explodes again due temperature transition since -infinite K equals + infinine K and the circle goes on.
It is possible (and was proven in 2014) and it explains how dark matter works

Reverse osmosis

Genocide.