Good evening, Veeky Forums. I drunkenly invited a girl from work over last night, and she agreed...

Good evening, Veeky Forums. I drunkenly invited a girl from work over last night, and she agreed. I need to make a nice meal out of these ingredients. She can't know I'm an alcoholic, but I can't stop, so that's besides the point. I foolishly ate the other ribeye last night. Please provide your wisdom.

Welp, looks like u r servin up a half a steak then fuckup... Dont drink too much lol

This is not your support group fqggot.
Shell leave you forever alone when she learns what you are.

Abandon ship, tell her your mom said you arent allowed company over

couldn't i cut it up like the chefs do and make it look like it's a full serving? or does that not work with a steak like the one i bought?

Tell her that ever aince your ex girlfriend left you 6 years ago that youve suffered from ED

If this was me in this situation, i would go back up to vons and buy some more ingredients. Problem solved

Kabobs if you have a grill. Good way to try and hide the fact you only have one steak.

Do whatever you want but if you wqnt to do that you might as well just save youself the embarrassment and just cancel. Why botheer making a fool out of yourself irl? Its just gonna be awkward in the workplace and people are gonna know that youre fucked in the head. Why reveal your power level like that? Why is this even a topic of discussion?

no license, dui
that is a reasonable option, but i wanted to make something a bit more fancy. i wanted to fuck tonight
canceling isn't an option at this point

Unless she's huge she isn't going to eat any more than half of a more than 1 pound steak anyway. Just cut it in half.

> need to make a nice meal out of these ingredients
You forgot to buy rice, mah nigga.

Why can't you buy more groceries?

Slice the steak into multiple thinner slices when you plate the meal. Looks fancy and hides the fact that it isn't a whole steak

Ok. Time to start. I'm gonna grill the fucker. Time to season

I can't read, I apologize.
Nice meal- here what I'd do, steak strips with peppers and shrooms and some onion in a pan. If you have some red wine laying around you can use it, otherwise pepper and salt and that should be nice.

I spent the last of my money on vodka

So I hope I didn't fuck up with the seasoning. Gonna let it soak in a bit and let the steak get closer to room temp while I prep the vegetables

Forgot pic

looks tasty

IS RAAAAW

looks like you'll making a steak with a side of mushrooms, onions, and peppers. ez and colorful

Hide the vodka

Half steak and some veggies on the pan or whatever.
Pussy for dessert.
Bon appetit

Buy more food.

Kek, I like your thinking user. I am preparing to prepare. I highly recommend this "the pioneer woman" knife. Got it for 5 bucks, but it's great. Starting to get nervous. One more shot

stop drinking or she will notice.
Do you have red wine by the way?

I can't stop yet. No red wine. Peppers chopped. Onion time. I can never cut these things without crying.

Ok, the steaks done. Hopefully cooked medium rare. Will let it rest for now

Are you posting on here while she's there? Or are you cooking a steak before she even arrives?

Meals done. What do you think guys?

Not bad. I would have made kabobs over a grill with those things, but I would eat that.

nice