Seriously, what exactly is a five for this dumb bitch if she rates Les Miserables a four...

Seriously, what exactly is a five for this dumb bitch if she rates Les Miserables a four? Doesshe realize just how stupid she is saying that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilg1Yi-4jHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back there

Well it is personal taste, not an objective rating for all

Her taste is better of the one of the average Veeky Forumstard anyway

ikr right, more like a 3 at best

it's retarded to even apply a rating system to a classic like les mis tbqh senpai

Let her rot. She just disabled comments on her channel, literally biting the hand that "feeds" her.

If that dumb bitch thinks her channel will succeed without /lit's hand she's clearly delusional.

No accounting for taste

this, imagine fearing being triggered over future ad revenue. She should cultivate us, cultivate reddit to make them feel bad for her, and cultivate tumblr. she has a legit argument that she was target by Veeky Forums, she is throwing it all away. I wish I could punch her muff

Added her on goodreads! Waiting for acceptance now, wish me luck boys!

I hate women

>tfw you will never be her little baby tampon boy

didn't she delete her channel because Veeky Forums stalked her and she was nearly fugged by a fundamentalist christian from Veeky Forums who told her the bible is the only five she'll ever get????

> tfw qt grill and can only get 5s

proofs are required on the latter portion of your post

What a bunch of retards that don't know how rating works.

>I'm ready now user
>but please be gentle

I still don't understand why Veeky Forums cares about an average looking girl who's probably annoying to be around in real life and has bad taste in literature as well as no original opinions.

It's baffling. She may seem innocent and polite, but in my experience those are the ones that turn out to be insufferable cunts after you're with them for a while.

>implying I can get hard

you can't imagine how gentle I'll be

>she turned off comments again

she wins
what else we "can" "do"? someone has pm her?

You people continue to find new depths to debase yourselves

Like many women with opinions, I disregard and fuck them instead.

Maybe something like the Iliad or Hamlet?

does she live next to a police station? why the fuck are there so many tires screeching in the background

She's being hunted down by the thick-slightly-awkward-literary-classics-loving-semen-demons police.
Her time is gonna come, senpai.

This shit again?

Is anyone else feeling disillusioned with Booktube?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilg1Yi-4jHo

Why does it sound like she's about to burst into tears?

I want to bully her until she sobs and says "Oh how orfull!"

Guys stop.
STOP

this

shut up cuck

What's her channel name?

She's genuinely passionate about books in a way you used to be but never will be again.

You want to bully her because she reminds you of what you were before that part of you died.

We have fallen from God's grace. Hold me Veeky Forums.

STOP

She's a qt chubby. Would enjoy her tears rolling down my dick

What a fag

Better keep going to therapist to talk about all those times you were bullied. Difference is, Katie is being bullied because she has genuine passion and some actual value as a human being. You were bullied for the same reason you are a nolife - because you are worthless weirdo who would fap his whole life to mlp if he got such an option.

You guys are cancer of this board. Harassing Katie is admitting that you are simply envy of her passion. She builds something, you just vandalize it, like some black pleb hooligan youngsters.
You honestly disgust me and I honestly want shits like you to die in a painful way

If any of this gets back to her, I just want to apologize to her for how disgusting some of the behavior here is. Just keep doing you and liking books
Also wow, captcha is really broken right now

Calm down, Sir Cuck. Katie isn't being bullied because she has passion or value as a human--and you don't even actually know her, so you have no idea who she actually is, or what kind of value she has. The only reason people harass Katie is because people are tired of average looking girls with a bad taste in literature, and nothing interesting to say, trying to cash in with booktubing. If Katie were truly passionate about books she would at least attempt to gain an understanding of said books beyond surface level.

Why don't you pretend she's you're real life gf while you're at it?

99% of women should be sterilized

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

With Veeky Forums it's more like better together in hell than alone in heaven

With Veeky Forums it's more like better together in hell than forever alone in heaven

Calm down dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

Why does she get so much attention from Veeky Forums? She's not even that cute.

>he hasn't heard about her troubled past

I believe she taps into the beta males rejection insecurity.

Is it so diff that she would give Les Mis, a 4 while giving flavor of the month YA trash an enthusiastic 5, from her rejecting you in favor of the scumbag Chad?

Bootube trolling used to be fun until some cunt drove Serraphina off literally every online platform. She was unironically my favourite YouTuber.

Whatever you sent to her in her PMs, I hope you're happy.

Make an example and make such video that meets your own criteria.
So, show magnificent face, I am sure you are not average looking, and then share some of your deep, profound thoughts about miserables

Your mother definitely should have been sterilized

You reign nowhere man

I like your edgy shit you newfags say.

Be little more serious. Saying that you reign in hell doesnt change the fact that you barely reign in your own life

Or about anything at all, show your good taste

If you sincerely believe that then you're fucked in the head m8.

There is no diference between Katie and the average bad taste booktuber. You guys are so obssesed with her that its blinding your eyes.

Look at it this way, not too long ago we chased her from the e-review game, so while the retards ITT may be sad but they aren't sending her any images of piss bottles, as far as I can tell.

Fuck I didnt think about piss bottles. I better fill up quickly. Hopefully she accepts my friend request.

>not getting her in the DMs last month
Veeky Forums is entry-level

Shit, I hadn't noticed she'd disappeared off the face of the net. Terrible news.

>No more "hello you"s in my Youtube subscriptions
:'^(

We need this kind of shit every once in a while to make us feel literary conection with a woman.

So Seraphina too gave in. Veeky Forums is an actual force against "BookTube" it seems.

What's going to be the next target? I'd say lilypad is the easy choice.

lilypad is too delicate. It's kind of fun when Veeky Forums tears into these self absorbed, pretentious wanna-be famous women but bullying someone who's genuinely depressed/mentally ill is just sad.