Will the bartender call me a fag if I order one of these on the rocks with some lime?

Will the bartender call me a fag if I order one of these on the rocks with some lime?

Seriously? They'd get fired for that kind of stupid shit. They'll serve it to you and judge you silently. Enjoy your tasty drink.

Ordering this drink doesn't make you a fag, but caring what the fucking bartender thinks sure as shit does.

You'll come across like one of those people that actually take a fist directly into their own anus, but if you dress like Tom Wolfe and have any money, you'll be well patronized by the bar staff. They'll still realize you have a few hockey pucks up your anus, but your money is good.

Just before he leans in close, nibbles your earlobe and whispers the time he gets off work, yeah.

Just looked this up. Seems interesting. Anyone care to explain what this tastes like or if it's even good?

Tastes and smells like hazelnut. Imagine a pecan pie but more nut than sugar. The best after dinner drink IMO. Anybody who prefers licorice liqueurs is a sick fuck.

It's delicious but I would only use it as a flavoring in desserts or MAYBE a cocktail ingredient if you had some other stuff to balance it, it's way too sweet to drink by itself.

Bartenders can care less about your order as long as you take care of your bill and tip well. Your newfagness is showing.

I have a bottle and shit's way too sweet
The drops turn into crystal sugar when dried

Frangelico is fucking delicious, the bar man will pour your drink into a cup and you give him money. That's how adult life works.

that shit is delicious. never tried it with lime.

Order disarono fag

nut-flavored alcohol is a pretty interesting idea

he'll know you're a head flapping canuck if you order syrup on the rocks

Lime seems like a weird addition to frangelico. Does that taste good?

And some soco next time. Thank me later

Soco is fucking disgusting

It has its uses

I use it to sweeten black tea, shit tastes delicious. The tea doesn't kill the flavour but instead harmonizes with it. The heat in general also boosts the flavour of this drink. Try it out, grab some freshly made black tea and add a nice sip of it to the tea.

>telephone pole syrup

We take our real sirop d'érable mixed with red wine and whisky, thank you very much.

1/2 vodka and 1/2 frangelico. Bite into sugared lemon. It's alchemy in your face. Git yer thots nice and drunk, too.

Pretty sure in flyover country you're considered a fag if you drink anything other than Miller Light directly from the can while wearing a MAGA hat

>whitetrash drink miller light
Nope, you'd get called a fag if you drank that too. Whitetrash drink bud light.

Just order it with coffee like a normie.