Tfw self studying CS and math just to make loli games

>tfw self studying CS and math just to make loli games

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/21/6/1618/724374
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003325.htm)
brennerchildrens.org/Pediatric-Urology/HPT/How-Much-Should-a-Bladder-Hold.htm)
halls.md/on/girls-weight-w.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And who’s gonna draw them? More importantly what do you need the math for?

I'm a drawfag first, coder second.

>math for
you need high school math and physics for 2D games.

for the jiggle physics duh

Well good luck to you. I remember this guy on vg doing a really complex loli game but the mods banned him because no fun allowed

No you don't. You don't need much math at all. 2d is fucking cake walk

You better have boob physics or else your education is worthless

you need some

those things are usually handled for you in libraries or engines, what's the point of reinventing the wheel?

>yeah bro the entire game is just in a library why program at all why reinvent the weeyuhl?

It sounds like you are having brain problems. If you just want to make a game and not a game engine it would be pointless to start working on the engine. Should you come up with your own programming language too? Or with your own compiler?

Also you should actually understand at least some of the mathematical ideas working in the background so you don't go insane

What does this have to do with science or math?

State-of-the-art includes only the first three fourier modes for boob physics

imagine being the first to add the fourth

This? I came into this thread wondering if the OP was making a parody post about my game or not. I'm not banned from Veeky Forums and have not been outside of a couple short bans once a year or so.

>boob physics
>lolis

????

Jesus Christ you're on Veeky Forums too, thought you were banned

Why would I be? And I'm often on Veeky Forums, I just don't post the game here since it's almost always not related to the topic at hand.

One week (or so) until the 0.3 pre-alpha demo, too!

Daily reminder that you're a sick fuck and everyone in the entire world hates you.

i like you

You're doing God's work.

Also for context was a Veeky Forums thread on "mathematics and science in videogames".

Not everyone. See Also since there's been quite a bit of stuff added. There's now big pop-ups (visible at end of this gif) for dialogue and the AI has been improved a lot. I also added in gamepad support (with rebinding, etc in menus). And a lot of other crap, too much to write in a post. Although not enough. I don't feel like it's entirely ready for a 0.3 demo but I said I'd release one around Christmas so I don't really wanna go back on my word. I've been working on it for the majority of my free time for the past few months and I'm getting slightly burnt out I think. Either that or I worked through all the fun stuff to make and I'm stuck with (for the demo) just stuff I don't want to work on, like dialogue and polish.

make a pastebin or something and keep it updated there so we don't end up just missing out on it

Just check the /agdg/ thread (on [math](1 - e^{i\pi})^{3}[/math]ch). I always post progress there.

finding this gif a little concerning (nsfw btw)

lets try that again

People complained about there being no interaction with them until they were 4 in the /agdg/ thread, so I spent one night and made that scene to sate them. It will be the only scene for them, as they are not the focus. Adults will similarly get some limited interaction in the future (largely relegated to breeding cows/rapemeat).

Also, this is a blue board...

so how does law work in this game? like if you get caught what happens?

yo I am good at development on unreal engine. if u make me loli models I will do the coding part kek.

I wonder how someone ends up in your position. Talk to someone user, you need to find the purpose in your life again.

can you surrender or has the criminal system not been fleshed out that much?

You mean brainlet engine?

t. no engine fag

UE4 is very useful .you don't have to do shit from scratch which is nice. also graphics are much easier to do and the map building is pleasurable instead of a pain in the ass grind.

why should u reinvent the wheel every fucking time you make something.

lolirapesim?

you're still around?

i admire your persistence. feels like i first saw your posts 5 years ago now?

My life has plenty of purpose, even outside of developing this game. The game is just one of the purposes.

No surrender. Pedos deserve only death.

is it possible to marry someone, keep them hidden away in a bunker and then have kids with them and then sexually abuse them for years until eventually they escape?

considering a fritzl run through

I wont comment on the loli game, it's expected on this site. But I wanna ask, do you have any other projects you're either working on or are imagining you'd like to work on (not loli related nor adult)?

Or is the adult game development where you want to primarily focus on?

Probably closer to 4 years ago. On /jp/?

There's no marriage system, but the rest is possible. Although I don't have art right now for the pregnant girls (yet - I did with the old art though). The code for impregnation (pic related0 and pregnancy is still there though.

I might, however, disable impregnation for the 0.3 pre-alpha demo next week though. I'm not really sure. I don't know if I want to implement time-skip and make sure it works properly for it.

There's also a vaginal/anal tearing/stretching system. I don't know if I want to keep it enabled for the demo (especially not if I don't have a timeskip functionality...) or if I should just (for the demo only) make all orifices very stretchy. Someone tried a dev snapshot and just complained they couldn't J-J-JAM IT IN to a kindergartner.

what exactly does the tearing system affect?

This is the only adult game I've worked on. I've made a tonne of other stuff before this and have had several other projects running concurrently to it. Both game and non-game stuff. This (open world game in custom engine in C++) isn't exactly something you'd start making with zero experience.

Well, for now, nothing really. It's just a stat. Later on I could customize dialogue to make her complain when it's sore or add in some health detriments to excessive tearing. Pic related is the base maximum circumfernce for an average girl (I have modifiers for genetics, puberty progress (this is average for the sake of this), body size, etc). And any insertions past a point will just be impossible. Right now she does in the rape scene react differently depending on the relative size of her orifice (since you can rape both) and your penis.

Your pic is absolutely amazing. In my whole life, I've never thought about the circumference of vagina that a girl might have. Is that normal? Have normal people thought about that?
Ya learn something new everyday.

Yes, you even have studies based on it (which I consulted). academic.oup.com/humrep/article/21/6/1618/724374 (plus some other stuff - basically just spend a while googling around for info)

It's unfortunate they only had adult data, so I had to guess for the rest of the spectrum and consult people who knew more about biology than I did about the effects of puberty/etc on the genitals.

I did, however, find tonnes of other near studies and such for things like urine flow rates for little girls by the US National Library of Medicine (nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003325.htm) and other stuff like bladder volume by age (brennerchildrens.org/Pediatric-Urology/HPT/How-Much-Should-a-Bladder-Hold.htm) and height/weight (halls.md/on/girls-weight-w.htm ) etc.

>which I consulted
sounds like playing with fire tbqh

It's a peer-reviewed scientific study about the interior dimensions of adult vaginas.

Found my new twitter profile pic.

Where are you going to post your game?

Hahaha, I knew it was you, fucking based user.

You sir are doing God's work.

This is your custom engine?

Id like to make a game similar to this. Except without the kidnapping part. Just open, free roam, do stuff, work, etc. how would I start?

l'm not very keen into loli rape but l admire the amount of work and detail you're putting into the game

Did you learn everything by yourself or studied math/CS/physics at uni?

Out of curiosity where are you from?

Yeah, I made one in C++ using SFML for graphics/etc (it's basically a wrapper around OpenGL). It also provides some basic stuff like keyboard/mouse/etc input, although I developed an extensive wrapper system around that to make it more general and re-bindable and more friendly to use. Pic related.

I'm not the OP. The OP self-studied, I have university degrees (although I self-study a lot as well). Also he is a drawfag first and a coder second, but I am definitely no drawfag as you've seen from my art.

in the /agdg/ thread, but also in a few places on Veeky Forums. I post in AGDG (Amateur Game Dev Generals on Veeky Forums), and in /aco/'s /weg/ (western erotic games) and /d/'s /dgg/ (/d/ game general). And if it's up, on /jp/'s OC threads. /jp/ is the first board I ever posted about it on.

It really depends on factors like how big the world is, what's going on in it, etc. How much game development experience do you have? What about general programming? I'd strongly recommend against doing it unless you are experienced in both. The scope for it is quite large and you'll quickly find yourself biting off more than you can chew.

Nice try, FBI.

But yes, I've got some university degrees, but I've also self-studied on top of that as I'm sure a lot of you do. The C++/gamedev was purely self-studied. And a decent portion of the stuff I learned in university, I had covered to some extent prior to taking the classes by self-study beforehand.

Im always amazed by the ambitions you pedohiles have

lmao

seriously though whatever motivates you to better yourself

I dont especially want to play this game but I know ill have to check it out when its released

its like that holy OS that crazy guy made, pure dedication to a cause

God I fucking hate you. Stop ruining agdg with your dumb loli piss game.