Give me your best ramen broth recipe that is also relatively easy to make

Give me your best ramen broth recipe that is also relatively easy to make.

soak the ramen in water for 3 days

you've now produced ramen broth

Bullion, soy sauce, garlic powder. All you need.

probably the easiest is miso stock which is just dashi powder and miso paste in water.

Squeeze fucking sriracha in it. Can't get easier than that.

I've eaten ramen with an egg in it before. It was pretty decent.

>egg in ramen
That's such a white western thing to do.
Bakka.

>Getting rekt for centuries by decendants of inbred tribesmen from a tiny corner of northwestern Europe.
That's very every other group of people.

If you fry the meat and veg in a saucepan with garlic, ginger, herbs, chili, etc, then add the water and noodles, then some seasoning (salt, pepper, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, etc), you'll have a pretty tasty broth going. Careful not to use too much oil.

Use the seasoning packet

Pig feet*, 1kg (2,2 lbs)
Water, 4L (1 gal)

Put feet in a pot.
Add water.
Bring to the boil.
Lower heat to maintain simmer.
Cook several hours until reduced to a quarter its original volume, skimming scum every now and again as it forms.
Strain of solids.
Allow to cool overnight.
Skim the fat that has risen to the top. Either discard it or use to make garlic lard, a common topping.
To serve, combine this stock 1:1 with ginger-flavoured kelp-anchovy-and-shiitake broth and season to taste with desired source of salt, either soya sauce, miso paste or kosher (or sea) salt.
Serve over noodles with toppings of your choice. Sliced roasted pork and sliced fishcakes are common. Garlic lard is, too. And, of course, scallion greens. Some difficult to find toppings include fermented bamboo.

*for a pork free option, use the same weight of chicken backs and/or wingtips. Rather than slices of roasted pork, slices of a roasted roulade of chicken thigh is nice.
Beef knees might be fine for stock making, too, and the soup topped with slices of roasted beef belly, but I've never had beef ramen soup.
Sorry if my English is a bit off.

Also careful not to put ice cold water in a pan with boiling oil. Boil the water in a kettle before adding it.

>relatively easy

Not that guy but if you can't understand simmer, skim, strain, cool, and take the fat off the top: you might qualify for government disability programs.

i've got this really spicy salt that i put in my ramen, also squeeze half a lime in that shit, its lit

Japan user san, what is garlic lard and what's your recipe for it?

>only pig feet in a broth

I mean collagen is cool, but flavor is too.

Easy recipe, a la college fag

>Get large chunk of porkbelly, .5 lbs
>Set rice cooker on simmer or 'warm' function
>Cook with water, mirin, soy sauce, and brown sugar for 4 to 12 hours
>Done.

Add in bones for moar flavor.

I call this "garbage" ramen. Basicly veg/meat stock.
Save all your veg cuttings (tomato tops, onion bottoms, stems etc) in the freezer in a grocery bag.
Save meat bones / trimmings. Alternatively I like to buy the "manager special" meat / bones that are about to be thrown out.
Once bag is full boil veg and animal bits for a day or more in your largest pot.
Top off with water as needed.

Strain, salt and add your noodles etc.

different user

>garlic lard
マー油
dry garlic and optionally other aromatics like leek/onion, around six or seven cloves per 250ml. fry over medium heat in 2:2:1 canola:lard:sesame oil mix until they begin to brown, then reduce heat to low and continue frying until some blacken; it will take a while but then they'll turn quickly, and you'll end up four or five distinct color categories ranging from barely touched to pitch black.
drain, reserving oil, and grind in a mortar until it forms a paste like sesame paste. then reincorporate the reserved oil.

oh, and slice very thin before drying, of course.

Give me your best son, one that is relatively strong in the fields.

It is as says, but I make it a different way but his is fine. Refrigerated, garlic lard keeps about 3 months. Besides noodle dishes a good use is to mix it with black vinegar, chopped garlic greens and soy sauce for dipping of Chinese dumpling. Some also add sugar, but I do not. Some also add ginger but I don't think it works very well with it.

The pork bone stock is plain. The kelp broth is strong flavoured. Together each other are balanced.