Eurofags shoot water up their ass after taking a shit

>eurofags shoot water up their ass after taking a shit
WTF. Explain yourselves right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>amerisharts manually scrape their ass with a piece of paper after they take a shit

>he doesn't know how to use 3 seashells

It’s the Diet Coke of cum

Are you stupid OP?

I bet you just wipe your ass with paper and go about your day.

Thats fucking discusting. You still have shit residue on your ass, probably stuck to your ass hairs as well, not to mention your gonna be sweating throughout the day too.

Fucking disgusting animal.

Wipe ass —> grab soap —> use soap+water to fucking clean yourselves like your fucking great grandparents did before you.

Only frenchfags use those things

>not asking you're wifes black bf to clean your ass with his tongue after taking a shit

>amerimutts only remove 56% of the brown from their ass

wait a second, toilet paper isn't just a hollywood meme? i-it's actually real? americans LITERALLY use thin paper to abrasively wipe their hairy asses? oh no no no this can't be

*inhales*

>directly touching shit with your hands and probably getting it under your fingernails (just like in india, lel)
>getting your ass wet and having to dry it somehow

the civilized world uses wet wipes
>fucking toilet paper

Those can't be flushed though

Only the US memes themselves with (((flushable))) wipes. In the civilized world after cleaning our ass with wipes we eat them.

Europeans have this weird thing about wanting to minimize the amount of hazardous and potentially disease-causing fecal matter on their persons, using water. They learned this technique after time immemorial, when they went about constantly encrusted in shit but eventually were smart enough to realize that that wasn't a good thing, and to explain the reasons why, scientifically.

>you’re using soap you brainlet, who gives a fuck if youre touchig your shit?

>i didnt know drying your ass was sucha. Hard task

>your dog probably eats its shit then licks you on the face

>soap magically removes 100% of the literal shit on your hand, especially the shit that goes under your nails

You are discusting Amerifag.

You wash your hands after

>Europeans have this weird thing about wanting to minimize the amount of hazardous and potentially disease-causing fecal matter on their persons, using water.
>Europeans have this weird thing about being hygienic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

You are disgusting amerifag

The ones that walked around with shit hanging out went to America. Good riddance.

Nope. Protestants are fastidiously and maniacally "clean" sorts (part of why they fled in the first place); the natural European tendency towards greater shit-accumulation is wholly the stuff of the plague, catacombs, "culture" in general.

On the other hand, you have a great point if you cite American obesity, so I'll even give that one to you. Obesity allows shit-particulate to stay inside the folds, fat people smell worse, etc.

miss-ing-the-point, miss-ing-the-point! o/`