How many pages do you read on daily basis? Is 50 enough to stay lit?

How many pages do you read on daily basis? Is 50 enough to stay lit?

10 on a good day

Page count is irrelevant. It's time spent reading that matters. To be Veeky Forums you need to read an average of three or more hours daily.

Depends what your reading. Your going to read more pages of Harry potter than Kant in the same amount of time.
You could read a half page of poetry all day.

Depends on the day. Usually 30+. I didn't work yesterday; I read maybe 120.

One word a day

Says who?

Generally I read one sentence over the course of the day and spend all night rewriting it. Then after a few years I've rewritten whatever noel I'm reading.

150+ a day normally. But again depends what I'm reading philosophy can drop as low as 15 or I could read two Stephen King in a day and read 1000.

>150 a day
How long does it take for you?

I spend three or more hours daily reading Veeky Forums comments. Truely time spent matters.

IDK what this shit is I try to read a chapter a day I know it's arbitrary and doesn't generally define how much I read. I'm a newfag to Veeky Forums anyways, I've only recently rekindled my love of reading but schizo spectrum disorders make it hard to read sometimes. Shouldn't being lit be based off the effort you go to in order to read things you enjoy and understand deeper meanings in the text.

King or Kant

King

>implying Veeky Forums reads at all

Page count is a horrible metric.

as others have said pages are a meme because books vary so wildly in number of words per page. just read what you can, starting and stopping at chapters is kind of a meme as well.

some days 0, some days 500+

depends on the book, day, weather, whether mercury's in retrograde, or if the postman came.

>dude page count doesn't matter lol

Okay but that's not the point. The essence of OP's question is "how much do you read?" Use whatever metric you want.

The polls. Most of them. All of them

Depends on the book. Reading GR atm and I barely get 20 pages per day