So what's your opinion on Kramer's pizza idea Veeky Forums

So what's your opinion on Kramer's pizza idea Veeky Forums
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qurDuwKqw3Y

as if trust you retards with hot ovens and assembling shit yourself. you can't even be trusted to make a sandwich hence subway does it for you

The show was written by jews.
Have jews ever had an idea that didn't end in making money?

As a business?. It would fail because most people can't cook pizza. Real business can barely get it right.

>inb4 it's not hard if you're not retarded hurr durr. just dough and toppings. How hard is it faggot.

These type of restaurants exist, but they're primarily Asian.

You walk around a buffet of raw ingredients then either cook them yourself at your table, or hand them to a chef who is behind an island stove and he cooks them in front of you.

Back to your containment board, sheep.

>is food related
>finally a thread that isn't about what's your favorite asian snack
HURRRRRR SHEEP TV WATCHER

You people are sheep and /tv/ is full of retards.
You are proof of this, moron.

It wreaks of lawsuit

>wreaks
Told you /tv/ is full of retards.
:)

>:)

facebook is thattaway normie

>DA jooz

Someone opened a place like this south of Houston.
I went there when a kid I babysat had his birthday there.

They give you balls of dough and a buffet of sauces and toppings.
One of the cooks show you how to work the dough into a pizza shape, then you add your sauce and toppings.
They cooked the pizza, since kids and 600 degree ovens don't mix, and brought it back to you.

It's a novel concept, but I don't think it would be something people do a regular basis. Birthdays, parties, office events? Definitely.

>kramer's idea
you build your own pizza then start screaming "NIGGERS!!!" at the customers?

>containment board

But we're already in Veeky Forums...

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDEDOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS

What's with the angry face? Cheer up, fella.

That's the evil happy face user
This is the mad face >:^(

There is a place called MOD Pizza near me and it has the process of Subway but for pizza. You see them put the sauce, cheese and toppings on a prepared dough and then they cook it up fast in their brick oven. It's a chain so there might be one near you.

I still don't understand that comment

I have a Facebook account, yes.
But I come here to laugh at retards like you.

>My money's tied up in change right now
This show was perfect

Do Americans really not know how to use ovens?

Nope, I just order out pizza ever day. How do you use an oven?

Are Europeans so poor they can't afford a servant to do kitchen things like use the oven?

what the fuck is an oven

I like those stirfry restaurants. Don't know what the deal is with stirfrying, but it's like everything ends up tasting great.

chinkies and their 10 tonnes of sauce

rather have ten idiots from /tv/ than one of those mentally insane from /pol/.

>paying someone for you to cook your own food

Why not just do it at home for 1/3 the cost?

it would work if you have someone else handle the oven and you make it really simple like you get three types of dough and a fourh cookie dough for cookie pizza or something, you lets people play with the dough, you let them add the toppings and then they give it to the guy thaqt handles the oven and he chooses from the 4 different buttons in the oven one button selesct the type of dough, second button if its big or small, third button how crispy you want it and fourth button i dot know
also you need to figure out the perfect dough that cooks every time and cooks fast but yu need a scientist for that

I want to flatten jerry and the short guy kramer had it right

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

You're obsessed stephen.

>Polddit spacing

>libcucks don't know how to use spacing

interdasting.

Here is how you sell it
First of all you need to pander to children but just barely, kids places are tacky and have a stigma against them plus nobody wants to go there if there are 30 kids running and screaming, also giving a kid a toy with his meal and a play area is stupid in the tablet era
I'm picturing long place with big white empty walls and big signs with things like a group of 15-17 girls listening to music on an iPad on a buffer with a pizza, having fun with a slogan and signs that don't have people or words, just patterns
Have the kitchen at the end, have a separate caffee at the entrance that shares the same area
Have the kitchen operated by staff most of the time with the build your own pizza thing only being an option on weekends and nights
Have off hours deals for students and office workers
People are sick of scam places like wings restaurants or those burgers with 80 different things that are a chore to eat and don't even taste good so just have good pizza, no triple stuffed crust pizza or something other bullshit

Both of you fuck off, I'm the only one who is allowed to post here

Like a physical manifestation of autism

same as BlazePizza

SEVENTY YEARS AGO WED HAVE YOU IN OVENS WITH A PIN ON YOUR ASS

>he doesn't know
/tv/ is our colony, Veeky Forums is next

Because then I can have it delivered to me, therefore not costing me time to produce the food or clean up a mess

Never touch the things
My shabbotsgoy operates it