What are the best drugs for studying and learning at a faster pace? Have you used any...

What are the best drugs for studying and learning at a faster pace? Have you used any, and if so what effects did they have, overall positive I hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/sfx/amphetamine-side-effects.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arsenic

I’ve heard adderall helps, friend of mine pops one whenever he needs to cram homework and studying only downside to it is unless he takes it early in the day he ends up awake all night

Exercise

Caffeine and theanine

>only downside to it is unless he takes it early in the day he ends up awake all night
>only downside
drugs.com/sfx/amphetamine-side-effects.html

Propylhexedrine is good. Like a poor man's adderall but much better.

Fuck adderall. Its literally the devil. Dont listen to anyone who says it helps OP. It doesnt.

The fact that they give this stuff to children is sickening

>The fact that they give this stuff to children is sickening
100% agree. But it's such an easier solution than parents actually parenting their kids. fuck people

There is a medication that supposedly grants photographic memory. Demopressin. It acts to treat bed wetting. It is on the WHO's list of essential medication. All empiric evidence of it working is anecdotal.

The theoretical activity is this:
Some AVP may be released directly into the brain from the hypothalamus, and may play an important role in social behavior, sexual motivation and pair bonding, and maternal responses to stress.

Demopressin is synthetic AVP.

Oh yeah, I've learned to stay away from stimulants, those will screw over your sleep schedule, which conversely affects grades.

Modafinal

CBD oil

lsd micro dosing

Wait, isn't that used in some OTC inhaler or spray for allergies? The name sounds familiar. I used something like that once in high school before I got a prescription for adderall to study, and I couldn't shit for like 3 days.

Legally? Caffeine, B vitamin complex, green tea/theanine, nicotine gum in some situations. Take a combination of these to get the best results

Illegally/unprescribed? Adderall, modafinil

Personally I think the legal route is better, but do what you will. Adderall should be used for emergencies

Where do i get B vitamin complex. Is that in redbull?

>isn't that used in some OTC inhaler
yep. benzedrex.

There are several B vitamins in Redbull, but the formula is still lacking. Redbull is probably my favorite way to get caffeine when studying, but I also take a separate B complex vitamin. You can buy it at any grocery or drug store. Your study sessions should absolutely not include illicit drugs, do not listen to the faggots in this thread suggesting that you microdose anything, they have no idea what they're talking about. Your sessions should look like this:
>pack of Redbull
>complete B complex
>pot of strong green tea to keep you occupied
And divide a nicotine tablet into fourths when you feel too stim'd/cluttered. Nicotine is a stimulant but it's mainly an anticholinergic, something you don't want to have much of in your system.

Is this actually backed up by studies or just a meme to legalize LSD?

effort, consistency, healthy habits

5-Uridinmonophosphate ( Increases DAr density by up to 20%)
Piracetam with CDP-Choline.
Hell there is alot more of it.

Adderall is shit compared to 100% dextroamphetamine. The other amphetamine isomers make it suck. Methylphenidate isn't good
Coffee is good, very addictive, more addicting than vaping or chewing nicotine gum in my experience, those two are pretty good when used to kick things off. They help you get into the mood.
The best on is definitely desoxyn(methamphetamine) but good luck getting your paws on that one unless you are a narcoleptic. I've been prescribed for ADHD since I was 6 years old, am on the max dose of dextroamphetamine60mg a day, and have been on the max dose of everything else. I still can't get it. That might change when I stop going to my childrens psychiatrist. I am 22 now after all

If by studies you mean shitty ancedotal evidence from druggies like all the other concoctions in this thread then yes.

definitely thc if you can remain focused, it can become fun to solve problems.

>nicotine is an anticholinergic

nigga literally wat. Nicotine helps activate the acetylcholine system thats why its so involved in memory/habit formation.. Try putting on a patch while you go to sleep and you'll find that you remember a whole lot more of your dreams

Huh, I was told that it was by my doctor.

A combination of exercise and caffeine is good for studying. Makes you alert but not too jittery. Not so good for lectures, pracs etc.

Most add drugs are made to minimise side effects.

definitely a mixture of adderall and otc pain relievers. Pain relievers take away the anxiety and I study for the entire day. Don't even stop to eat.

>vaping or chewing nicotine gum

If you spray nicotine spray on your skin it gives you a long lasting boost and is hardly at all addictive.

In my experience it is the only thing that actually makes you smarter.

Modafonil keeps you from getting sleepy but no smarter.

Dexroamphetamine gives you insane powers of focus and concentration but does not make you any smarter.

Coffee similar to modafonil but also gives me the jitters. Still, I drink 5 cups a day.

Tea similar to coffee but long term depletes thyroid due to high fluoride content. Also gives my annoying leg switches.

Theanine calms come people down but causes anxiety and high blood pressure in other people.

All have rebound effects the next day but nicotine is the least worst in this regard.

Melatonin can help you sleep. Sleep and moderate exercise are the best nootropics.

>Not using ritalin...

Paul Erdos took amphetamines and was churning out shitty math papers until his 80's go ask him.

Space program used 50 year old tech to get to the moon... Coffee and cigarettes powered the engineers

naw. its great. esp with 5 beers

like 300ug is good. things get strange but its normally fun.

Sips are saving my ass in medschool. Just get the white ones if you don't like diabetes.

Pretty sure there was cocaine involved

Neurons.

>it only damages every organ in your body by a minimized amount so it's ok

>sweating

>Brainlet thinks side effect = downside
Dumbass. I lost 50 pounds without trying thanks to the side effect of vyvanse with never feeling hungry ever.
Vyvanse is best op. But if you wanna do it pop it at 5:30-6am and you'll be awake till 2 am or so the following day and that entire period will be the most effective study day and most productive work day You'll ever have. Adderall is fine for 8 to 12 for me, vyvanse rocks 16 hours

Your doctor must have been either saying something more complicated than you recall, or he was lying, or he's a moron.

The Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor is a Cholinergic Receptor where Nicotine is an Agonist (make sure you can distinguish that from Antagonist). It's something that elicits the same mechanistic response as the normal transmitter, Acetylcholine.

We literally learned this in high school

I once popped vyanse while I was drunk and I walked literally across the fucking city never felt tired