This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Veeky Forums. Do anything else.

That was harsh dude.

If you don't just browse this site for a few minutes while taking a break, you're doing it wrong. Veeky Forums is a very slow board, and there's hardly enough active and interesting threads to even warrant posting for more than a few minutes. If you're not just posting something clever to gather (yous) while you read, then you're doing it wrong.

Good old pasta this one is.

Faggot.

some truth

half-truths and these are the worst

What about the OP is untrue?

the redpill is good for the white race

this shit is so fucking weird, they all look like they just told a really distasteful joke but are completely oblivious to the social setting around them so they just stand there with their smug empty-headed smiles on their faces

I fucking hate that jordan peterson faggot, he's such a whiny attention whore, especially now that right wing tabloids all suck his dick 24/7

>There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere.
I blame reddit and goodreads. The other day I found out a long well thought out post criticizing evola was actually copy and pasted from a highly rated goodreads review. I felt so betrayed. How could you do this to me Veeky Forums?

Fuck off Sexkit.

>anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them.

>tfw

Sort yourself out.

Help.

ok, i'm downloading cold-turkey now and blocking Veeky Forums for 4 months.

how about that, you fucking faggot.

p good dog

>You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction.

If I stop coming here, then I will have no social interaction and reduced information. How would that make my life better?

this site motivates me to read, every time i slog through some god awful and tedious canonical shit thoughts of smugly arguing with people on Veeky Forums who didn't read it keep me going!

I post on Veeky Forums in order to make literature-related jokes and witticisms, because I can't really do it anywhere else on the internet.

My real reasons for being on Veeky Forums are /co/, /sp/, Veeky Forums, /a/, and /mlp/.

>Veeky Forums is a very slow board

it wasn't always this slow, holy shit, i haven't been on Veeky Forums in like month but it feels way deader, and before that it was deader that usual...maybe it's because there's only a month left of the semester and everyone is busy with school and when summer comes we can get some good shitpost fights going

Unironicaly this!

>/mlp/
b8

False, I learn something new here every day.

You must be new. Lit has no discernible talent

kill yourself frogposter

?

Motivate you to improve your situation new and better ways?

>tfw no other post in this thread was worth reading

I guess you were right. I'm quitting tonight.

good on ya

fuck off OP

'no'